CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup

trackwhack

Check my signature. I am not an Islamic fundamentalist or a commie, but America is a cancer.

TrueSpirit

Check my signature. I am not an Islamic fundamentalist or a commie, but America is a cancer.
But, isn't it based more upon your personal experiences & tryst with America because for most people (don't count me, never been there), US is the proverbial land of freedom, opportunity & prosperity.

Which country attracts the lion's share of talent (skilled individuals) in the world?

Answer to this alludes to the reality that for all its shortcomings (everyone has few, except mighty Iranians :) ), US continues to be the go-to destination even after N number of decades, rater centuries. US continues to stand for excellence.

US foreign policy has but 1 goal: ensuring US pre-eminence in the world-order. They have been doing a pretty neat job at that.

CIA wars (covert ops) are a part of diplomacy by extended means, unless someone is obsessed with ethics, morality & likewise which have little relevance when it comes to serving national interests.

trackwhack

But, isn't it based more upon your personal experiences & tryst with America because for most people (don't count me, never been there), US is the proverbial land of freedom, opportunity & prosperity.

Which country attracts the lion's share of talent (skilled individuals) in the world?

Answer to this alludes to the reality that for all its shortcomings (everyone has few, except mighty Iranians :) ), US continues to be the go-to destination even after N number of decades, rater centuries. US continues to stand for excellence.

US foreign policy has but 1 goal: ensuring US pre-eminence in the world-order. They have been doing a pretty neat job at that.

CIA wars (covert ops) are a part of diplomacy by extended means, unless someone is obsessed with ethics, morality & likewise which have little relevance when it comes to serving national interests.
America accumulates and consumes a disproportionate amount of the worlds resources through its tyranny prompting other countries like China to persue similar means.
Europe was doing that for two centuries until WW2 killed its military and hence its tyrannical economic ways. Now most European countries are at least trying to move towards self sufficiency while the US continues to persue resource gathering through wars and fostering political instability in the worlds resource rich regions. The US is directly responsible for most of the conflict that exists in the world today.

Why do you think the US never seriously invested in India? Because we are an overpopulous and resource starved nation. Not because we are a democracy.

Last edited:

TrueSpirit

America accumulates and consumes a disproportionate amount of the worlds resources through its tyranny prompting other countries like China to persue similar means.
Europe was doing that for two centuries until WW2 killed its military and hence its tyrannical economic ways. Now most European countries are at least trying to move towards self sufficiency while the US continues to persue resource gathering through wars and fostering political instability in the worlds resource rich regions. The US is directly responsible for most of the conflict that exists in the world today.
Isn't that the fundamental nature of all big powers (US is a superpower). 1) Some things never change 2) The more things change, the more they remain same. What I imply is US has simply replaced Europe when it comes to imperialism. It acts likewise. Being a Mi-Industrial complex, it has become all the more incumbent upon them.

Why do you think the US never seriously invested in India?
Seriously invested is a subjective assertion (hard to quantify how much is enough).

On a side note, maybe, Indians would do better if they ensure their own house is in order. We allow criminals to represent us & elect them to positions of power at the highest levels. We are the only culprit for everything that is wrong with us.

Because we are an overpopulous and resource starved nation. Not because we are a democracy.
Did not get this part at all, sorry.

Neil

Country flag
didnt Obama acknowledge that in cairo during his 1st term ... ??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles