Christmas in Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
There is zero chance of that happening.

---

As far as IK becoming President, there is no chance of that happening either unless he aligns with 'secular, liberal' forces (I can't believe I'm saying that) in Pakistan, like the ANP in KPK and the MQM in Karachi.

There are already signs of that happening:
MQM, PTI may form coalition with Dr Qadri - thenews.com.pk

This after this:
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Imran Khan's politics is all over the place.

We all know where their traditional support bases lie.

Pakistan's problems are not those that require a 'one-man-solution'. They are endemic, and in the end they all boil down to the fact that Pakistan's a security state, not a nation.
Only a single man is enough for a change

PTI is more than done.i hope tahir ul qadri also join pti..from now on no one should participate in election as pti will win the elction with a much better margin

strange your calling anp and mqm both secular

beside this as for as kpk is concerned,MMA is a winner this time

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I agree.

There is no embargo on dreaming!

This should cheer the Pakistanis

If I were Lord of Tartary

If I were Lord of Tartary,
Myself, and me alone,
My bed should be of ivory,
Of beaten gold my throne;
And in my court should peacocks flaunt,
And in my forests tigers haunt,
And in my pools great fishes slant
Their fins athwart the sun.

Trumpeters every day
To all my meals should summon me,
And in my courtyards bray;
And in the evening lamps should shine,
Yellow as honey, red as wine,
While harp, and flute, and mandoline
Made music sweet and gay.

I'd wear a robe of beads,
White, and gold, and green they'd be --
And small and thick as seeds;
And ere should wane the morning star,
I'd don my robe and scimitar.
And zebras seven should draw my car
Through Tartary's dark gleades.

Lord of the fruits of Tartary.
Her rivers silver-pale!
Lord of the hills of Tartary.
Glen, thicket, wood, and dale!
Her flashing stars, her scented breeze,
Her trembling lakes, like foamless seas,
Her bird-delighting citron-trees,
In every purple vale!

Walter de la Mare
nothing about dreaming
just to repeat the history once again

Rage

DFI TEAM

PTI is more than done.i hope tahir ul qadri also join pti..from now on no one should participate in election as pti will win the elction with a much better margin

This 'single-man' idolization politics has been singularly responsible for Pakistan's flip-flops between democracy and dictatorship. Pakistan's awam has reposed its faith in seemingly promising individuals, only to be disoriented when they could not change the system because these individuals could not surmount the constraints imposed by domestic and foreign politics, because they could not understand the root cause of them: which is that Pakistan is a (security) state, and not a nation; and because they were not accountable in any way to this awam other than at elections.

ANP and MQM are not secular, but they are considered 'secular' parties in Pakistani politics: hence the foretoken: "I cannot believe I am saying this"!

Imran Khan has been inhibited by the rude realities of Pakistani politics: which are that they are often played out at the barrel of a gun and demand ideologies that are far right off the centre, in order to cater to a large, ever-growing and powerful electorate that subscribes to them.

This is very evident in the evolution of PTI's rhetoric ever since Imran Khan came large on the stage more than two years ago.

It is now amply evident in the fact that the PTI are seeking to affiliate themselves with the MQM, which being the bigger, more well entrenched and more experienced party is likely to dominate any regional coalition's politics. This co-opting is an inherent sign of the PTI's weakness.

Tahir-ul-Qadri is not likely to join PTI's politics because he has been sponsored from abroad (you'll have to choose to take my word for it) and because he cannot see eye-to-eye with Imran Khan's support for such figures as Hafeez Saeed, whose bland and vicious Islamist fanaticist politics are inimical to his own.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Any chance of difa-a-pakistan to join PTI ????

if PTI won (though chances are less), will Hamid Gul will be made defence minister??

will hafiz saeed will be made tourism minister??

Blackwater

Christian girl shot dead in Pakistan

Press Trust of India / Islamabad December 26, 2012, 23:25

A Christian girl was shot dead by unidentified persons in her house in the capital of Pakistan's southwestern Balochistan province today, police said.

The girl's body was found in her home at Brewery Road in Quetta, police officials said.

They quoted the girl's brother as saying that he had found her body and taken it to a nearby hospital.

The victim was hit by a bullet in the head, they said, adding that the body was handed over to her family after an autopsy.
A case has been registered though the motive for the killing could not immediately be ascertained.

Christian girl shot dead in Pakistan | Business Standard

Christmas and Christians in pakistan

:sad::sad::tsk::tsk::tsk::wave::wave:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles