Christian Theology a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
If it boils down to POV then why this facade of scientific impossibilities and what not. If in the end perspective is all that matters, then why this debate?
This process must not stop with just having ideas or perspectives, we must strive to find which is right and which is not. I put forward some possibilities and you can do the same. Maybe we will stumble upon the truth. And that will be good for everyone.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
This process must not stop with just having ideas or perspectives, we must strive to find which is right and which is not. I put forward some possibilities and you can do the same. Maybe we will stumble upon the truth. And that will be good for everyone.
"I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing."-Socrates.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Hindus Pandits say Abhram is actually a misnomer of the word Hey-Brahma
Shiva: Hey Brahma!

Brahma: Wats up

Shiva: Nutin' much. Whatcha been up to lately?

Brahma: I made a mistake and accidentally created humans.

Shiva: :dude:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I listen to a man from India named Ravi Zacharias on the radio who inspires me and makes me think of some of these same questions. He is a Christian and has a website.

Welcome to Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
So Ravi Zackery answered these qestions? Looks like he is doing good for himself selling his merchandise. I always say jesus is the largest employer, all phoneys work there.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I did not say Jesus was an alien. I said an entity described in scriptures of various religions can also be interpreted as an alien organism more advanced than Homo Sapiens. I have not affirmed that they are aliens (they could be the imagination of some broke dude who wanted to sell a book) but hey if people can believe that they are literally eating Jesus' body etc etc then i think this deserves a chance to be considered.
These where all written on LSD. Jesus was eatting mashrooms as mentioned in the Bible for 40days and 40 nights. Even the hermits living in the caves ate mushroom LSD when they wrote the scriptures that later became the bible. If you eat to many mushrooms you will feel like walking in water or burning bush is talking to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles