Chit Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by 1.44, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Their exit plan got botched up, I think. They were trying to sell the whole Reliance AMC to Nippon but there was some problem and Nippon was only able to buy 43% stake.

Reliance Mutual Fund's offer for sale fails to garner full subscription

Nippon Life to buy 43% stake in Reliance MF for 70 billion yen: Nikkei

Your funds will continue to exist in your account even after the AMC is handed over. Thankfully, money doesn't disappear even when the AMC is liquidated. Either they will hand over the management to Nippon or they will be made to issue a cheque to their investors if they shut everything down.

vampyrbladez, aditya10r and A chauhan like this.
  2. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Fuck the mods for not deleting my account . Senior Member

Just trolled a lot of afghans and porks claiming they conquered India and they are Mongol ancestry ,afghans are Turkic Mongol people bla bla bla,
    Best way is to reject the islamic written history and peddle half truths like them.
    First I pointed out afghan history being way older than any mongol kingdom ,their hindu-buddhist roots etc,

Then trolled them only way you people can claim Mongol turkic ancestry if every single one of your women got raped ,in that case you can claim half ancestry ,with other half being cowards who couldn't protect even one of you foremothers.

Then I proceeded to burst their bubble on Turkish -afghan-mongols conquered India with they conquered DELHI ,not INDIA ,at no point in time had a conquered entire India ,
    The map shown in Aurangzebs time is dubious as firstly they were alliances not occupation and secondly local recorded history of many regional kingdoms claims Independent kingdom during same time (I don't really know ,I just used ambiguous history to TROLL)
    And also just because they show a map doesn't make the area theirs ex :Islamic countries show as Palestine islamic land in MAPS ,but in reality it's under Jewish control and known as Israel ,so, Islamic history is mostly self glorification and LIES.(Triggered them)

Then came a Persian claiming they conquered India ,
    I replied there's no foreign power who has ever conquered entire India only mauryans were able to conquer entire India but they were local power .
    And Persians have been entirely conquered so many times in history that I forgot count ,Greeks Alexander who ran away after facing just a border kingdom of bharat genocided your people, occupied your country ,raped your women and you name your son sikander today , Arabs came slapped you so hard that you became the most obedient slave even today ,they made you change what to wear , how to pray ,whom to pray , what not to eat etc etc you are so scared that you till today can't let your women out without hijab.

Conquer India later first you yourself get Independence from your Arab masters, you are still there slaves.

With the ambiguous historical records and known taqiya of Islam to falsify facts and do propoganda ,
    I counter/troll all the arguments or better belief/claims even though I don't have facts and many times made up facts and lie.

3. Violent peaceful

Same thing is with these central Asians and muzzie Russians like Chechens and Dagestanis etc who claim Mongol roots.
    Turkish is what people of turkey today who are mostly middleastern and other people's mostly slaves taken from everywhere NOT ORIGINAL Turks , although they did good and had a great fusion culture of various races and a great ottoman empire but they weren't Mongols like some of them try to claim ,infact Mongols kicked their asses.
    Turkic are the original Turk people (tribes) who were defeated so many times everywhere ,nothing special about them they were taken as slaves by Arabs and later they overthrew them and became rulers, good for them.
    All the central Asians ,afghans and porks shamelessly claim connection to Mongols ,Turks(original) ,
    some hardcore islamists claim Arabs .
    So basically according to inbreds before these arab tuks came, there were no people here(steppes, afghanistan-pakistan) and the ones who were here were entirely wiped out or entirely raped so all these converted islamic slaves claim ancestry from invaders, fucking cowards.

Roshan, 12arya, vampyrbladez and 3 others like this.
  4. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Add a bit on Gandharva kingdom next time...

There are many pics of sculptures from Gandharva era, show them those too, also remind them to have a real close look at those pics and what they are missing out on...

aditya10r likes this.
  5. Chatrapathi

Chatrapathi Regular Member

lol that is very small.In Sanskrit/Hindi we call Shivaji Maharaj means his name+Maharaj -the great emperor who conquered the land.... same goes to 'KHAN' in mongolia- the great leader who conquered the huge land mass.

Brothelwood walas i mean so-called Khans and many South Asian coward converted abudl's put 'khan' behind their arabic name to claim they are mongolians descendants .....Hope these bas*** see their face in mirror at-least once because Mongolians are actually belongs to Mongoloid race. :pound:

BTW arabs hates the great khan-Genghis Khan, who single handedly destroyed islamic kingdom.

12arya, aditya10r and A chauhan like this.
  6. Vayuputra

Vayuputra Regular Member

Genghis Khan was a descendant of KARNA . In Mongolia, the Garuda is called Khan Garuda or Khangarid. Before and after each round of Mongolian wrestling, wrestlers perform the Garuda ritual.
    Genghis Khan used Gaurda as his war symbol.—a symbol of courage and honesty. Genghis Khan never invaded India though India was the richest land on the planet.
    The same symbol Khangarid is used by a soccer team in the Mongolia Premier League.

Source: http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2015/09/garuda-vimana-of-vishnu-and-garuda.html

Roshan likes this.
  7. Violent peaceful

There can be a lot more written ,I know that ,but you can't right essays after essays in YouTube comment section ,
    My point was to troll them with half truths and even lies if need be ,
    above points of ancestry hurt and trigger them ,rest doesn't matter to porks ,afghans or even Persians ,they all hide under the umbrella of ISLAM and ambiguous ancestry claims ,
    which can be easily countered and trolled.

Otherwise history is too vast and can't be argued with in comment section

ezsasa likes this.
  8. Holy Triad

Holy Triad Senior Member Senior Member

Indian Mullah confesses to raping a nine-year-old girl inside the mosque where he was teaching her the holy Quran.

Probably,milard ordered her to learn...
    As punishment for not doing her school homework....

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

9. Violent peaceful

I think these far and wide claims should stop atleast from our side ,
    Let's be proud of our oldest surviving civilization.
    Fact is because Mongols achieved so much in such small time frame everyone searches a connection with them ,let's not fall into these central Asians ,afghans, Turks etc category.

Our civilization is far greater than any mongols ,so unless they themselves declare connection with us we shouldn't look much into it.

Also the Mongol empire mostly included vast but BARREN land ,look into the geography .
    They actually didn't have to face massive armies for most of their empire ,
    They could never conquer China completely ,even after Chinese generals siding with them and they could never conquer India coz they were actually defeated by Delhi sultanate (Islamic occupiers), because in both China and India were population centers ,which were not present in central Asian steppes ,there they had to face just small forces and population and claim entire stretch of mountains.

They did try to invade India but had no answer for war elephants ,

The mughal empire came much later and was turco-mongol in nature with Persians and afghans too and they scared away the elephants with their modern state of art mobile canons ,which caused chaos ,that's how they succeeded after centuries.

It's easy to conquer and convert entire regions with small population,
    the middle East ,Persia ,afghan ,central Asia ,all converted completely to Islam ,because they didn't have population base to continue resistance,
    whereas same is not possible in heavily populated regions because they will continuously resist and revolt, that's why Islam is shown to propagate quickly in start in map ,while in reality there was small population and mostly vast barren desert in the maps ,
    compare that to Delhi ,even 700-800 years of continuous islamic occupation albeit by different occupiers but yet during partition total islamic population was found to be just around 25% in entire undivided India.

All Arabs or Mongols show in their maps is barren land and claim vast empire ,

Example- you can have 10 acres in posh Gurgaon or posh south mumbai or 100 acres in uninhabited barren desert of rajasthan, now on paper you will have 10 times larger area but in reality you will be struggling to survive in desert for food and water ,while compare that to a guy in Gurgaon or south mumbai with 10 acres will be living a posh royal life comparatively,

still with propoganda you can claim yourself to be greater because on map you show 10 times larger area and with the help of taqiya secular historians, you can become greatest conqueror by just defeating a handful of starving desert dwellers.

I think rather than just size we must also see the quality and habitation of land under control.

just before Industrialisation India for most of time was richest region in the world. PERIOD

10. Holy Triad

#WATCH: Rescue team saves rhino calf from drowning in the water at Kaziranga National Park. #AssamFloods

indiatester and captscooby81 like this.
  11. Holy Triad

Assam is really in Bad Shape Guys This video is of a dam that is under construction on Subansiri River, Dhemaji. Pray and Contribute Friends .They are our brothers and Sisters in desperate need #AssamFloods #AssamForest #AssamIsInPain

12arya and indiatester like this.
  12. cannonfodder

cannonfodder Regular Member

Anyone tracking development in AI tech. I think this is going to make major impact on how war will be bought in decade or so. Musk has predicted that it is given that humans are bootloader to AI (different kind of sentient being) and it will be out of control in future.

13. Haldiram

Interesting line of reasoning of 'experts'.

"If even paid analysis went wrong, how can you fault my free analysis for being wrong?" :D

upload_2019-7-19_7-44-28.png

He's not concerned that his analysis went wrong. He's just saying "I should be free from critique".

The letter enclosed is another revelation. It's almost an apology for getting it wrong. His funds have lost 40% in this correction and the basic entry threshold to hire him is 50L rupees. So each of his clients reading that doomed letter lost at least 20L. That's one costly letter.

Full text of Porinju Veliyath's latest letter to his investors

14. indiatester

indiatester Senior Member Senior Member

Also remind those idiots that till today, people come for safety to India. Be it the Jews, the Zoroastrians, the Tibetans heck even the Rohingyas. The reason is India has always been a safe haven and fought these falsehoods, false gods and fake prophets.

15. indiatester

Holy crap. I had at one point considered going with his PE. I guess the only thing left in our country is the loss of bank deposits from a PSU. Otherwise almost every other finance disaster has taken place.

16. Haldiram

He invests exclusively in small caps and penny stocks. It's like throwing away money. The lowest market cap I can risk is the midcap space, and even then I stick to picking from Nifty Next 50 Index. This correction has made people sit up and take notice and ask difficult questions to their money managers.

Earlier everyone was in bull mode, so no difficult questions were being asked of the fund managers. The fund managers were making it look like they were in the driver's seat. Now people see that the fund managers have neither the steering nor the brakes. It's interesting seeing the Twitter statuses of fund managers like "I'm no magician, I can't protect your funds if the market itself go down", "people should have realistic expectations" and angry investors be like "well...that's not what you said when you sold us your snake oil, bruh" :D

What really is in their hands?

>> Can they spot companies that outperform the Index? Nope.

No fund has outperformed its benchmark Index on a 10-year basis because their portfolio overlaps 90% with the Index.

>> Can they temporarily shift our funds from stocks to cash and vice-versa when market goes down? Nope.

The SEBI mandate allows them to hold up to 25% cash so they can do it if they want but they don't. They just don't care about our money.

>> Can they at least protect our principal by using hedging during big crashes? The mandate allows it but they don't do it. What are we paying them for? They have taken our money for granted.

A financially unaware person investing in a traditional PPF + retirement home can beat these oversmart snake oil sellers and their fancy terminologies. He has achieved downside protection through the PPF and upside is guaranteed by appreciation in home prices. Why would he need to read balance sheets. Sneks be like "..debt restructuring for capex re-infusion". Investors be like "lauda infusion bro, where's my money?"

Fund managers are buying big big houses after telling retail investors to sell their houses and buy equity.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    indiatester likes this.
  17. indiatester

I compared the Nifty BeES from 2005 to 2019 with a few funds in my folio and my folio did better.
    In the last 5 years index based ETF's have performed better.

Regarding Porinju, I asked my money manager. He said, even his portfolio with Porinju fell from Rs70 lakhs to less than Rs25 lakhs !!!

18. Aaj ka hero

Aaj ka hero Regular Member

Some are praying for waters, some are getting pummeled by it.
    How we can balance this situation without destroying much nature will be a true engineering or whatsoever legend.

19. Haldiram

Nifty has a CAGR of 15% calculated from 1998 to 2018.

These active funds have given a CAGR of 18% calculated from 1994 (that's a result of buying it closer to 1992 at the bottom of the Harshad Mehta crash).

[​IMG]

Yup, one got 2-3% extra from an active fund over longer duration, which is still significant in CAGR terms.

I was inquiring around for a good PMS and I've only heard horror stories. Most common experience has been that the PMS keeps churning the portfolio unnecessarily to generate more trading brokerage for themselves and the long term return underperforms the Index. Most people get frustrated and exit in 3 years.

Unlike MF, SEBI doesn't have strict regulations for PMS. For all we know, the fund manager could use the PMS as a way to siphon money to bad companies and then share profits with the promoter and give us the lollypop of Red Herring.

Why is the money manager giving someone else to manage his money?

indiatester likes this.
  20. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Connecting the rivers project!