Chinese villagers under rapid upgrades.

huaxia rox

It is convenient to express your lack of understanding what it means.
any single time you can tell me what do you mean? any links here to show biggest/ longest /fastest?links are your public enemy?

There is many issues that apparently is beyond your comprehension.

If it were not so, then there would have not been this debate.
what exactly is beyond my comprehension? if you dont say it no one knows what you are talking about.

The Hans did not learn anything from history.

They invented history to suit their purpose.

Whatever makes you feel that the people in the South of what is called now China was any way inferior to those of the North?

In fact., the people of South China was and is far superior to the people of North China.

The South Chinese are more intelligent, their cuisine is varied, and workhorse of today's Chinese economy.

This is also reflected by;

Lu Xun, a major Chinese writer, during the Republican period, who wrote:

According to my observation, Northerners are sincere and honest; Southerners are skilled and quick-minded. These are their respective virtues. Yet sincerity and honesty lead to stupidity, whereas skillfulness and quick-mindedness lead to duplicity.
—Lu Xun, Lu Xun Quanji (魯迅全集), pp. 493–495

So, what if they had tattoos?

The world nowadays think tatoos are chic!

In so far as caste is concerned, you may contact pmaitra. Caste, as of today, is passé!

There maybe Aryans and Dravidians in India, but there was no forcible assimilation or cultural genocide and destroying races, cultures, customs and traditions like what the Hans did and still do.

We celebrate our difference and not force everyone to become an unrecognisable gooey mass or monolith like the Han Chinese have and are still doing.

We respect everyone's space and individuality.
any problem from what luxun says? so in your opinion luxun was looking down the south or the north?

well in your case for centries people in your north parts (except for c h i n k i e s from 7 sister areas ) have looked down on the south because their skin is darker. Dravidians are always soft target of north aryan arent they? this doesnt change till now. have you learnt anything in history? can you forget about caste and just get married?

The irony of my reply seems to have gone over your head.
what about mine? can you dig it?

What has Laogai (Prison and forced labour) got to do with caste?

You really take the cake in your arguments!

You will next say that Sun is actually the Moon!
yes relations are there. for rural areas upgrades we need buildings. for building homes we need steel. to make steel we need indian iron ore. who digs out indian iron ore? indians. when we talk about indians caste has to be mentioned right? remotely related to the topic isnt it? as remotely as laogai i assume.

Here is what one Chinese who is far superior to your intellect and on whose tales the Chinese history is based. His name is Sima Qian.

In In 110 BC, at the age of thirty-five, Sima Qian was sent westward on a military expedition against some "barbarian" tribes.

In his first chapter, "Annals of the Five Emperors," he writes,

— Sima Qian, translation by Burton Watson

In his 15th chapter, "Yearly Chronicle of the Six States," he writes, "I have read the Annals of Qin (qin ji 秦記), and they say that the Quanrong [a barbarian tribe] defeated King You of Zhou [ca 771 BC]."

Please see Page 2 of the Records of the Grand Historian: Qin Dynasty Page 231.

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic116907.files/Letter_to_Ren_An.pdf

Sima Qian writes:

The infantry Li Ling commanded was less than 5000. They marched right into barbarian territory...........they shouted a challenge to the powerful barbarians.....The barbarian Lords in their felt and furs trembled with fear.

Now, claim Sima Qian was not a Han! Or a Chinese!
you failed to understand one thing. some south races were called barbarian in history in china just like low caste in india was called delits in history. but its 2013 now and no one in prc calls south people barbarian while in india delits are still delits. nothing changed in india. once untouchable always untouchable. while chinese have learnt stuff in history. si maqian talking about history is in some way to tell next generations the history.

there was 'barbarians' just like there was mughal in history but there is no 'barbarians' now but still there is caste now in india.
yes thats what i said. any problem?

He is one of the richest on this forum.

I don't have to pop there to ask him.

It is only one who is not clouded with self perceived arrogance is the one who would have observed the posts written by posters.

But one who is in love with himself, as you, would only see your own post and nothing beyond!
does being richest means social levels?

It appears you have not understood that your grouse about the ethnic minorities is misplaced.
then how it is placed?

Since when?

I wonder if any Muslim would try that because iraditional Islamic law prescribes the penalty of death for a Muslim who commits apostasy.
since when it happened. such as this: Zubeida married Maharaj Narsingir Dhanrajgir Gyan Bahadur of Hyderabad and converted to Hinduism upon marriage. Zubeida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but in prc if a han marries a tibetan. the han remains han and tibetan remains tibetan. no one can change his race legally.

Again you are blind.

Haven't you seen the showcasing thread from Chinese posters giving the biggest/ fastest. longest, tallest things of modern China?
no show me one that they said something wrong.

Are you speaking of China?

The nation is run by political parties and not by any organisations.

RSS is an organisation.

Let us not talk about destruction of historical monuments and artifacts.

Quite close to time the devastation done by Mao and his Red Brigade is enough to indicate that you are suffering from instant amnesia!
what mao and hongweibing did in CR has been termed as something wrong and chinese people do denounce that while what RSS did to muslims in places like Gujarat may be seen as heroic by you guys.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is only one thing to say as far as my points are concerned.

QED.

I am not Tony Lumpkin!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles