Chinese vessel blocked from intruding into Vietnam's water

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
We should also give them nukes and agni 2.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Second vid about VN Coast Guard Block Chinese Vessel violates Vietnam's sovereignty !

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
Chinese marine surveillance vessel's cutting exploration cable of PetroViet Nam Seismic Vessel

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
India has very little time left to defend itself, its allies and the international status quo. Chinese have started running amuck in J&K and Vietnam directly challenging India and Vietnam's sovereignty.

The times are changing and the international community has to take note of it. With Europe and USA going economically sick, Chinese are smelling opium and getting delusioned.

Giving Vietnam Nucs and missile would be fully justified in view of Chinese giving the same to our next door Paki Khans.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Coming over from another thread, is India still in the 'deciding stage' about providing BrahMos to Vietnam?

Ref: http://defenceforumindia.com/foreign-relations/27076-vietnams-plea-puts-south-block-predicament.html
its the same hindu article circulating with different headers.

anyways, merged the two.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
oh I can't continue on--- i was just kidding and thought to prolong my evil joke... but I can't do it you man! :D
A joke for you is waste of time for hundreds of other who go online. Please refrain from this type of behaviour in future. Thank you.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I have not understood this.

If India is to give military assistance to Vietnam, how will China thwart the same?
As they always do their media will make lots of noise and than give up. They know their behaviour has come to haunt them as nations effected in SCS as well other in the neighbourhood are going to fight back.

Even niceguy2011 has now changed his tune to Indi-chini bhai bhai. It is too late. Vietnam has fired first shot, let us wait response from China.

What India, USA, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and nations in SCS should do is form a new military alliance to be named South China Treaty Organization and start having annual exercise right on their border.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who will risk their own life to help u? Why?How?LOL

BTW, we fight with UN before, so we don't care to fight one more time.LOL

As they always do their media will make lots of noise and than give up. They know their behaviour has come to haunt them as nations effected in SCS as well other in the neighbourhood are going to fight back.

Even niceguy2011 has now changed his tune to Indi-chini bhai bhai. It is too late. Vietnam has fired first shot, let us wait response from China.

What India, USA, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and nations in SCS should do is form a new military alliance to be named South China Treaty Organization and start having annual exercise right on their border.

Last edited:

Tomcat

Who will risk their own life to help u? Why?How?LOL

BTW, we fight with UN before, so we don't care to fight one more time.LOL

but this time it will be diffrent just hope that Your Korean proxy does not Go tumbling first if that happens then it will be like a domino effect

Global Defence

New threads

Articles