Chinese students better at spotting fake news – Pisa

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What is the purpose of this thread?(this specific thread)

Isn't it you are trying to establish racial superiority against the rest of the races?
Why do you think that better at spotting fake news than westerners means racial superiority??? that's a really strange quesion.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
with common sense
Oh we've seen your common sense in chino-pak relationships,once burned your hands there you started whining here by creating a thread,

We are sworn enemies of pukis,even we didn't do this,
PDF fast becoming a China bashing platform

"if you hate me, I'll talk shit about you with your enemy"

Thats a Cheap shot man,

I hope somewhere there is a test to quantify such cheap behavior.....
westerners come to China they are always shocked at how different China is
That's bogus,white men playing you like tambourine.

Example,Jeremy Clarkson in grand tour vs personal tweet ive posted in the th thread

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's bogus,white men playing you like tambourine.

Example,Jeremy Clarkson in grand tour vs personal tweet ive posted in the th thread
Search youtube and see what most westerners have to say after they visited China for the first time, there are plenty of them on youtube.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh we've seen your common sense in chino-pak relationships,once burned your hands there you started whining here by creating a thread,
It's just one thread for discussion, I like to discuss a lot of things, sports, animals, movies, travelings... you think too much.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hope more people to post on this China section, good or bad about China, let's work together to make this section more active, not like a dead section.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It's just one thread for discussion, I like to discuss a lot of things, sports, animals, movies, travelings... you think too much.
In case you're here as 50Cent army, look. We like China. In my city, Kolkata there are old Chinatowns and we eat more noodles than Beijing does.

But you gotta stop needling India vis a vis Pakistan. That's the feeling of people. People like Chinese food, girls (we don't care much for scenery, we have lots of it). We don't care much for your politics or worldview etc. The best way to be friends with us is to stop messing with us.

No matter how much we like you guys, it'll always come down to ban Chinese goods(from the people themselves) if you meddle.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No matter how much we like you guys, it'll always come down to ban Chinese goods(from the people themselves) if you meddle.
Chinese public used to boycott Japanese goods in 1990's, but it didn't work, actually I never heard any boycotting ever worked anywhere in the world.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People like Chinese food, girls (we don't care much for scenery, we have lots of it). We don't care much for your politics or worldview etc. The best way to be friends with us is to stop messing with us.
I don't think south Asians like thin girls, In China we are generally much thinner than other races, so we prefer thin type, I guess South Asians prefer plump and chubby ones.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why do you think that better at spotting fake news than westerners means racial superiority??? that's a really strange quesion.
Ok,as per your argument/or that study,
"If chinese kids are smart then the rest of the kids (kids from other racial groups)are dumb."

Search youtube and see what most westerners have to say after they visited China for the first time, there are plenty of them on youtube.
As I told you,
That's bogus,white men playing you like tambourine
Views man,views

It's just one thread
Lemme kill one person and do lot of good thiings,it balances each other out huh!!!

You may do hundred good things,one back stabbing is enough to judge ones character.

Again, I'll do this all day,because,

again,your country is currently running active ops in my country and you come here with posting propaganda crap,and you want me to stay aside and watch?
Because of your ops,we are losing lives. Meanwhile you come here posting "chinese kids are smart" "I know better than you"

Do you know how insensitive you are?

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok,as per your argument/or that study,
"If chinese kids are smart then the rest of the kids (kids from other racial groups)are dumb."
Who said that? The OP article says that Chinese students are better at spotting fake news based on Pisa accessment, I don't see this having anything to do with any racial issues, it's about how you teach your kids about fake news and make them develop critical thinking.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I don't think south Asians like thin girls, In China we are generally much thinner than other races, so we prefer thin type, I guess South Asians prefer plump and chubby ones.

I like Chinese girls. Some are very cute :drool:

Uighur girls love Hanfu, Han Chinese traditional dress thread have some very beautiful looking girls.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Chinese public used to boycott Japanese goods in 1990's, but it didn't work, actually I never heard any boycotting ever worked anywhere in the world.
I'm cool with Chinese companies investing and providing job to Indian citizens. And matter of fact is companies like MI and OPPO have invested tons of money to build market base in India and it's win win for both.
As we also require new technologies for growth.
If government is allowing them to invest and work then why point of boycotting comes?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
how you teach your kids about fake news and make them develop critical thinking.
So now you are saying chinese kids are smart because of their parents are smart.

ie parents from other racial groups are not smart, is that it?

Buddy,you forced yourself in the corner by posting a stupid study on stupid topic.

Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious crap.

Again if they are really smart, they wouldn't let the government slaughter millions of its citizens in the name of "cultural revolution" or in "tienmen square"

How the "smart kids" allowed these things to happen to its own citizens and the allowed the government walk free from it.

From now on,I'm going quote my earlier post to show your hypocritical behavior,

Again, I'll do this all day,because,
your country is currently running active ops in my country and you come here with posting propaganda crap,and you want me to stay aside and watch?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
CPC makes people boycott every thing. Hell, we know they boycott Japanese cars just last year. Also out pressure if Norway or something after the video of entitled Chinese tourist.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

I said we like Chinese girls. They are very cute. But I have a preference for Japanese.

What I meant was, we don't care for the mountains and stuff.

That reminds me, I do read a lot of translated Chinese Xianxia and stuff.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So now you are saying chinese kids are smart because of their parents are smart.

ie parents from other racial groups are not smart, is that it?

Buddy,you forced yourself in the corner by posting a stupid study on stupid topic.
You are just becoming impossible, what does educaiton have anything to do with race? Whatever topics people discuss, you see them as racial loaded, that's your own problem.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again if they are really smart, they wouldn't let the government slaughter millions of its citizens in the name of "cultural revolution" or in "tienmen square"
People die from wrong polcies cultural revolution was one of them. Slaughtering means you design to murder a lot of people, that's not true in case of cultural revolution, it was designed to consoliate Mao's power and get rid of old Chinese traditions that may slow China down in development, such as feet wrapping for women, polygamy, gender discrimination, prostitution, superstitions... it went to far and became a disaster, but it also has some plus side, it removed some backward elements from the Chinese culture and laid the cultural background and paved the way for the future development.

As for Tiananmen square movement, not many people died and it's a right thing to do, otherwise China would've become another Soviet Union collasing and breaking into many states. after Tiananmen crackdown China embarked on a fast economic takeoff, results now are clear for everyone to see.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
CPC makes people boycott every thing. Hell, we know they boycott Japanese cars just last year. Also out pressure if Norway or something after the video of entitled Chinese tourist.
Boycotting means the public do it voluntarily, if a government imposed one, that's an embargo or sanction.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are just becoming impossible, what does educaiton have anything to do with race?
You either too thick or arguing for the sake of arguing.
Read the thread from the start,I ve provided multiple arguments to support my claim,
But you be like only posting"how this?" And "how that"

First Answer this,

How the "smart kids" allowed these things to happen to its own citizens and the allowed the government walk free from it.
You are just becoming impossible,
Idk,you are the "smart" one,

[QUOTE]Again, I'll do this all day,because,
your country is currently running active ops in my country and you come here with posting propaganda crap,and you want me to stay aside and watch?
[/QUOTE]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles