Chinese state media show plans for nuke strikes on US cities...

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Chinese state-run media revealed for the first time this week that Beijing's nuclear submarines can attack American cities as a means to counterbalance U.S. nuclear deterrence in the Pacific.

On Monday, leading media outlets including China Central TV, the People's Daily, the Global Times, the PLA Daily, the China Youth Daily and the Guangmin Daily ran identical, top-headlined reports about the "awesomeness" of the People's Liberation Army navy's strategic submarine force.
Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S. - Washington Times

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@WGE

I am sure there will be a stampede in the US to evacuate immediately!

Too serious a threat and what a kind warning at that!

Free Karma

Oh China lol

...Hello country men, this is how we can nuke the country that buys a lot of the stuff that we produce, this is very good idea no?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There may be envy among some DFIians that India does not yet have such capability.:scared1:
I am really sacred and so am looking closely for a stampede.

China is clear.

China is going to scare every country with such lovely templates.

How is it that you are not afraid of China?

I am shivering!

mikhail

Country flag
So China has 20,000 nuclear warheads?
Sir,china is slowly turning into a rogue nation just like it's "higher than the highest mountain" friend pakistan.so it's high time that all the free nations should come together and form a military alliance similar to NATO to counter this growing chini axis of "rogue" nations otherwise all will be lost within the next couple of decades....

drkrn

did chinese broadcast along with it their custom made photoshop videos of americans running with fear.........from american movies.....

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I am really scared and so am looking closely for a stampede.

China is clear.

China is going to scare every country with such lovely templates.

How is it that you are not afraid of China?

I am shivering!
No doubt China has its reasons for resurrecting the Cold War.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No doubt China has its reasons for resurrecting the Cold War.
Why?

Is it getting cold shivers down its spine because the noose is tightening all around? ;)

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Why?

Is it getting cold shivers down its spine because the noose is tightening all around? ;)
Maybe that, or population is actually preparing to cast off the shackles of their CCP overlords.

jmj_overlord

Sir,china is slowly turning into a rogue nation just like it's "higher than the highest mountain" friend pakistan.so it's high time that all the free nations should come together and form a military alliance similar to NATO to counter this growing chini axis of "rogue" nations otherwise all will be lost within the next couple of decades....
already a movement has started right ? by nations near the south china sea with india trying to increase the relations with them.........

dhananjay1

Imagine a world where there is MAD mechanisms among all the nuclear power countries.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles