Chinese Soldiers vs Indian Soldiers (Joint Training Video In China)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tihar Jail
Banned

Can any Chinese member plz translate what is being said?

Watch the whole vid (even though not in english). The first part is some hardcore training! Watch how Indian soldiers keep up with the Chinese soldiers, even though this is a Chinese course & they have probably done it dozens of times.

Indian soldiers had some difficulties trying to get over the high bar! Maybe they need to practice more to get the technique right!

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys, next time please use the report button to report any inappropriate post, use our comment features to make offtopic remarks and please do not use prohibited words

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Taking the leaf out of the book our neighbor to the west .......
1 Chinese soldier = 100 indian soldiers you know =heheh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Taking the leaf out of the book our neighbor to the west .......
1 Chinese soldier = 100 indian soldiers you know =heheh
what has your comment go to do with this video?
I have posted this vid in the off chance one of the Chinese members might be able to translate what is being said? Can you translate?

Tihar Jail
Banned
High bar is a standard obstacle in most army training courses, it is disappointing to see the Indians struggle compared to the Chinese. The only two reasons I can think of is lack of technique or lack of upper body strength! Just my observation, that's all. No one needs to get their knickers in a twist!

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Wow Indian soldiers need to get in more shape! GJ Chinese soldiers!

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This Video is old and a major repost, Please refrain from creating such threads.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
High bar is a standard obstacle in most army training courses, it is disappointing to see the Indians struggle compared to the Chinese. The only two reasons I can think of is lack of technique or lack of upper body strength! Just my observation, that's all. No one needs to get their knickers in a twist!
Definitely like we see the highly trained mighty GI Joes Rambos of uncle sam's getting mauled by rag tag talibans both in afghanistan and pakistan.Have seen indian and usa soldiers training together.If usa marine only blows air malnourished indian soilder will flutter like dry leaf .But we know its not the looks but the experience that matter.otherwise usa forces wouldn't have been training in india in jungle and mountain warfare.
Indian army is a force which fights at the height of 21000m in siachin to the desert of rajasthan and marshes of kutch and the guerrilla war in the jungles of northeast and the the valleys of kashmir and it wins every where now bring me any army in the world that has achieved kargil like feats of fighting continuously for 20 yrs.Army is not what you see in hollywood movies or on youtube videos.Army is what that shows result on the field.Comparing armies in youtube videos is for kids who are very much impressed by video games.Its kinda H&D Job(fake pride) for people who produce such videos and also for those who watch and compare based on training videos.IF upper body strength of indian army jawans were so weak then they could not ve climbed kargil heights most of time the 70-80 deg gradient.Ask Param veer chakra bana singh who climbed 90 deg gradient Quaid post of pakistanis in siachin and won it in hand to hand combat.Today that post is known as bana post in his honour.And regarding chinese less said is better.They survive on propaganda.So this video serves purpose for their countrymen not us.

Tihar Jail
Banned
Definitely like we see the highly trained mighty GI Joes Rambos of uncle sam's getting mauled by rag tag talibans both in afghanistan and pakistan.Have seen indian and usa soldiers training together.If usa marine only blows air malnourished indian soilder will flutter like dry leaf .But we know its not the looks but the experience that matter.otherwise usa forces wouldn't have been training in india in jungle and mountain warfare.
Indian army is a force which fights at the height of 21000m in siachin to the desert of rajasthan and marshes of kutch and the guerrilla war in the jungles of northeast and the the valleys of kashmir and it wins every where now bring me any army in the world that has achieved kargil like feats of fighting continuously for 20 yrs.Army is not what you see in hollywood movies or on youtube videos.Army is what that shows result on the field.Comparing armies in youtube videos is for kids who are very much impressed by video games.Its kinda H&D Job(fake pride) for people who produce such videos and also for those who watch and compare based on training videos.IF upper body strength of indian army jawans were so weak then they could not ve climbed kargil heights most of time the 70-80 deg gradient.Ask Param veer chakra bana singh who climbed 90 deg gradient Quaid post of pakistanis in siachin and won it in hand to hand combat.Today that post is known as bana post in his honour.And regarding chinese less said is better.They survive on propaganda.So this video serves purpose for their countrymen not us.
I agree with most of your post. Like i said before I posted this vid in the off chance a chinese member could translate cos I want to hear what the chinese soldiers are talking about & what their view of Indian soldiers are.

A.V.

ok violation in this thread
forum rules:- we do never have VS thread unlike other places ,
the video can find place in the chinese military video thread.
second we respect soldiers from all over the world , this is what makes DFI different from other places so please refrain from any kind of soldier comparisions all of them do their best for their motherland and must be equally respected.

[hl]Thread closed ![/hl]

Rage

DFI TEAM
Wow Indian soldiers need to get in more shape! GJ Chinese soldiers!

Erm...mate. This is how Malay soldiers do their hi-bar. These are not rookies or newbies, they're regular hardened GI Joes.

Anybody training on their own S.O.C. can do a high bar jump perfecto. The difficulty comes in when you're training on an unfamiliar course, with an unfamiliar environment, at exact heights you've never done before and with guys who've done the same course a thousand times over. Particularly, when it's your first go at it.

'Course the Indians fumbling at it on their first course makes for good state propaganda.

This is how 'fit', or 'not fit', the Indian infantry are:

Scroll down to about 2:58 in that video.

Last edited by a moderator:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This is 2010, not 1000 A.D. people fight with guns or lobbing grenades. So "upper body strength" doesn't mean shit (unless every grunt is made to carry a freaking 20 kg Gatling gun). All it took was a few Vietnamese to make Chinese soldiers wish they weren't born.

This is exactly the kind of bullshit you can expect CCP to feed its troops as a psychological boost. The same "upper body strength" equation was pushed forward by the Pakistanis. That didn't work out well.

Anyway, there's no scope for discussion on bullshit. So thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles