Chinese shoudn't greet iIndia's aircraft carrier and submarinedisaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned
[The following is done by google translate.]

Phoenix Military Defense Commentary August 19

Recently, India's domestic carrier into the water, followed by India, an explosion sank the submarine, China Network military circles appeared a trend, the Indian aircraft carrier submarine cynical: ridiculed India's domestic carrier "headless" "no ass", mocking the Indian submarine "their sunk himself. "

Objectively speaking, this gloating attitude is not desirable.

First, attention should be tenacious personality Indians

Indian defense sector although there have been some mistakes, but its tenacious stubborn, unwilling to fail, keep on fighting and personality should not be overlooked. When the Sino-Indian War, Indian Madras League 1st Battalion defense dominant Chinese one infantry squad (after strengthening a Chuishi Ban), at the verge of collapse under the onslaught into the establishment still refused to surrender, and ultimately by the Chinese Soldiers cut off retreat only when the prisoners.

Second, you should understand the Indian sense of crisis

Indian's national defense construction biggest feature is the strong sense of crisis, far more than the Chinese side strongly. PLA deployed regular troops face of India only about three brigades, India only had four military front-line troops, the two sides actually Bing Libi than 1:10, the Indian side is still claiming that "TNI absolute disadvantage", "China's military frontier number times in India, "and use it as an excuse to send more troops to thousands. This sense of crisis, strengthening the Indian national public opinion demands the strengthening of national defense, and thus the impact on government decision-making.

Third, should not be denied that India's weapons localization efforts

While Indians weapons can not compare Chinese localization results, but for decades has been keep on fighting and never give up this effort. India's own research and development for the fighters, aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, tanks and other senior weapons have invested a lot of money (although conventional submarines, rifle bullets, heavy artillery can not homemade). It should be noted, after all, India is a developing country develop much faster than China as a backward country, the aircraft carriers, tanks, and other aspects have been able to come up with the real thing, the move itself is a great achievement that can not be used or followed. For these achievements, the Chinese people should be encouraged in good faith, should not blindly lightly.

Fourth, the rich should pay attention to the Indian Army's combat experience

Unlike China, India is very rich combat experience, combat troops for decades has faced multiple civil wars or local conflicts. For example, in recent years, the Indian army and internal security forces, has been and poorly equipped "Maoist" fierce guerrilla war, killed this year alone more than 90 guerrillas, self-hundred people died. Combat experience of experience, so that the Indian army has been able to review their deficiencies.

Fifth, we should pay attention to the Indian Army's weapons and training applications

Indian army a more important advantage is that the diversification of sources of weapons, as well as tactical training complex, resulting in a broader horizons TNI. Only the Air Force, for example, also equipped with Britain, France, Russia, the United States and India's own aircraft, leading to the Indian Air Force aircraft to become familiar with the shortcomings of various countries, especially the experience of failures and accidents is far better than other countries. India's 872 MiG aircraft, accumulated nearly 500 crashed last February Indian Mirage-2000 will be pro-driving crash, this is a rare application experience and honed.

In short, China as a big country is relatively mature, should not blindly jokes India's defeat in the defense area, which are less advanced countries, the inevitable question. Chinese people take to the quality of Indian submariners and their ratio is in fact his own down to the same low level. (Phoenix Military Defense Commentary Tao Mu Jian)

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Re: Chinese shoudn't greet iIndia's aircraft carrier and submarinedisa

I never understand what the translated Chinese articles want to convey. Can someone do a better job at translation please?

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned

Warning : Read the forum rules and follow accordingly..

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

this translation sucks :gangnam:

ban this chini :cereal:

wodoo

Tihar Jail
Banned

You should ban google translate. I just give the link from a major media in HongKong
news.ifeng.com/mil/forum/duanping/detail_2013_08/19/28782486_0.shtml
Don't blind yourself. I just give you some information for open mind

If you really don't understand any sentence, I can try to translate it from the original source

Last edited:

LalTopi

I never understand what the translated Chinese articles want to convey. Can someone do a better job at translation please?
This is the gist of what I think Wodoo is trying to say.

Recently Chinese military forums have mocked India's newly launched AC (INS Vikrant) as having no front or rear (I.e. uncompleted), and mocked the recent submarine disaster as that's how Indian submarines dive.

This gloating attitude is a bad move.

Firstly, the Indians are tenacious and never give up. They keep trying to win in the face of failure. E.g. Madras battalion refusal to surrender in The Sino Indian war.

Secondly, the Indian defence establishment creates a strong sense of crises by portraying Indian army as being grossly outnumbered by the Chinese at the TNI (I think this means the border with China - LAC?). hence they galvanise public opinion to allocate more troops. Even though Indians dominate at the border 10 to 1 ? (you get the gist).

Thirdly. India's localisation of weapons manufacture, whilst it cannot compare with China now, is actually growing at a faster pace than when China was at the same state of development. Achievements in Aircraft etc. are actually quite impressive.

Fourth. India has greater combat experience obtained over decades of internal civil wars an conflicts where India has learnt valuable lessons from its losses.

Fifth. Indian army through its use of supplies from many sources and many sources of training has an edge over China (at TNI). The airforce for example has learnt of the shortcomings of various counties' aircraft from their diverse crash and failure experience.

In short, China as a large more mature country should not mock or question the defence shortcomings of a less advanced nation. China should heed the quality of the submarine force whose strength ratio is equivalent to that of China's.

Wish it were true. With the present government I think I would rather stay in 'sense of crisis' mode.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

Dear Members of the Forum and especially Admin,

on the 31 of July this Year , hardly a month ago, i wrote :-

Dear Members ,

(1) In spite of the fact that the forum has been cleansed of a lot of obnoxious members who took their "guest" status too much for granted we still do get newbies from "certain " countries who come onto this forum - whir is essentially an indian forum and then assume to refer to our respected members in unmannerly ways, perhaps in accordance with their own improper upbringing ( and then surprise, surprise, they wonder why the world dislikes them !)

(2) These occurrences , which actually take place rather too often, reminds us that we need to go to some form of rank system or identification of the category of membership eg prc member , those from usa russia eu israel saudi arabia can be designated friendly country members, of course the guest-members from pakistan would be designated as " brother" or "sister" (behnji) status ( :namaste: ), guest-members from prc would be designated "neighbourly guest-member ( :rofl:) .... or .........

(3) or , simply revert to our former system of army ranks but this time not based on the number of posts as in the past but rather have a committee to judge the worth of each member and assign a rank accordingly , we can also have specially designated memberships , eg missiles expert , university academic in war studies, or in military history , serving member armed forces etc etc

(4) that way newbies with bad upbringing, like the many cases in point , know whom theyre referring to and hopefully be persuaded to improve upon their level of manners

(5) most grateful if admin and our valued members would take up on this issue .
a summary for those who are short of time is that in short , we often get people, especially from dragonland coming on this forum , whether as 50-paid or whatever, with an absolutely atrocious level of english posting their by now infamous and notorious dyke-measuring posts

this thread in particular is a CLASSIC example of what i was trying to point to - but of course there were others which is why i wrote such, in the first place

the title of this thread in itself is obnoxious, of an extremely low-class level and takes this forum to new depths which we should never visit

the title is misspelt, with no sign of intention to correction, the translation is horrific, and much worse than all that is the belligerent attitude of the unfortunate person who initiated this thread that he ( she) has "done well", with no sign of apology

i think it was Sir Yusuf-ji one of the founders of this forum who had said that it was hoped that this forum could contribute to the reality of providing suggestions and feedback to the indian defence industry

if we tolerate thread such as this one and do not remove it off the face of our forum, then that noble aim will NEVER be achieved- indeed our intentions in that capacity we will be laughed at !

i had mooted the suggestion that especially from countries such as dragonland and perhaps packland who profusely progenate persons who have a tendency to write low-level dyke-measuring posts on others' territory ( eg this dfi ) - that we should subject those to an apprenticeship before allowing membership

i think this thread amply provides evidence for the need of such apprenticeship or something similar

best regard,
Roma

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

Warning : Read the forum rules and follow accordingly..
thr forum rules require posts to be in the englsih language and implicitly implies a certain level of the same

your post clearly is in contravention .....also there is evidence of flame-baiting

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles