Chinese ship intrudes into Kalayaan Is

satish007

Chinese ship intrudes into Kalayaan Is. - Manila Standard Today
Construction materials unloaded on islet

Military sources said on Wednesday that a Chinese "landing ship" was seen intruding and unloading construction materials in one of the islets of the Kalayaan Island Group in Palawan.

The presence of the Chinese ship was confirmed by local fishermen, who described the vessel as "large" and bearing "Chinese markings."
---------------------------
@Zero_Wing, do you mind we building a small base, uploading some earth. join us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero_Wing

Chinese ship intrudes into Kalayaan Is. - Manila Standard Today
Construction materials unloaded on islet

Military sources said on Wednesday that a Chinese "landing ship" was seen intruding and unloading construction materials in one of the islets of the Kalayaan Island Group in Palawan.

The presence of the Chinese ship was confirmed by local fishermen, who described the vessel as "large" and bearing "Chinese markings."
---------------------------
@Zero_Wing, do you mind we building a small base, uploading some earth. join us.
No we sending the Goyo and our new Ramon Alcaraz in April so rest assured it will sink just like makers you made every year so a big f to you sir and this just proves your aggression thanks for doing this now ITCLOS will rule in our favor thanks to this arrogance and aggression

amoy

@satish007 Guru ji, your subject is incorrect, politically incorrect. What Kalayaan ? Never heard of. Shall read Zhongsha or Nansha?!

Stay consistent pls!

nimo_cn

Country flag
It is good that CPC is finally waking up and taking necessary moves to take back what has been stolen by thieves in the part decades.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It is good that CPC is finally waking up and taking necessary moves to take back what has been stolen by thieves in the part decades.
First of all China is a signatory of UNCLOS and based on that law, Chinese cannot claim the islands of Phillipines since Phillipines has every right up to 200 NM.

Secondly Chinese maps which show the islands as theirs belong to Yuan Dynasty(mongols), which is different from today's CCP.

Thirdly Chinese themselves have never ruled these islands not established any bases in majority of islands Present in SCS and East Sea. If some one from imperial China sees a particular Island during medieval ages will it become chinese island???

Lot of dumb logic is being used by Chinese CCP here and try to fool the world and its own people.

CCP rakes up the hatred on Japanese, Viets and Phillipines in order to divert their own short falls in Governance.

These days Hatred and Greediness among Chinese society is growing.

Zero_Wing

First of all China is a signatory of UNCLOS and based on that law, Chinese cannot claim the islands of Phillipines since Phillipines has every right up to 200 NM.

Secondly Chinese maps which show the islands as theirs belong to Yuan Dynasty(mongols), which is different from today's CCP.

Thirdly Chinese themselves have never ruled these islands not established any bases in majority of islands Present in SCS and East Sea. If some one from imperial China sees a particular Island during medieval ages will it become chinese island???

Lot of dumb logic is being used by Chinese CCP here and try to fool the world and its own people.

CCP rakes up the hatred on Japanese, Viets and Phillipines in order to divert their own short falls in Governance.

These days Hatred and Greediness among Chinese society is growing.
See you think we are the only one? stupid arrogant jerks

satish007

No we sending the Goyo and our new Ramon Alcaraz in April so rest assured it will sink just like makers you made every year so a big f to you sir
SCS is our core interest now. it is different now. you have few chance to do that again.
we were weak / poor you f us, kicked our asses.
look at that. so huge 5000ton
China's largest fishery patrol ship starts mission - China News - SINA English
GUANGZHOU, March 22 (Xinhua) -- China's largest fishery administration ship, "Yuzheng 312," began its maiden patrol on the South China Sea on Friday.

The ship, the Chinese fleet's largest in terms of displacement, left Guangzhou, capital of south China's Guangdong Province, at 10:30 a.m. on Friday. It sailed to the Nansha Islands in the South China Sea to carry out a law enforcement mission.

The vessel has a displacement of 49.5 million tonnes and a navigation capability of 2,400 nautical miles with a maximum speed of 14 knots.

Routine fishery administrative patrols around the Nansha Islands will be carried out to better safeguard the legitimate interests of Chinese fishermen, a Chinese fishery official said last month

and we are getting 20+ these 056 monsters, anti-sea, anti-air , anti-submarine, now far we have a few already 10+.
2013 we will have another 10+. 2014...
how can you deal with these monsters?

we are getting stronger and stronger, we are still giving you chances and waiting for you join.
we don't want be enemy of you. join us.

satish007

more and more ships will stick in the SCS. we won't go anymore except the windy season but at that time, you guys also can do nothing.
you politicians are not smart enough, select another one, join us.

tramp

I look at Beijing's bulldog North Korea's saber-rattling against South as a decoy to divert attention from Chinese misdeeds. We know that Pyongyang will never utter a word without the nod their masters. So expect more missile, nuclear saber-rattling in days ahead.

Zero_Wing

SCS is our core interest now. it is different now. you have few chance to do that again.
we were weak / poor you f us, kicked our asses.
look at that. so huge 5000ton
China's largest fishery patrol ship starts mission - China News - SINA English
GUANGZHOU, March 22 (Xinhua) -- China's largest fishery administration ship, "Yuzheng 312," began its maiden patrol on the South China Sea on Friday.

The ship, the Chinese fleet's largest in terms of displacement, left Guangzhou, capital of south China's Guangdong Province, at 10:30 a.m. on Friday. It sailed to the Nansha Islands in the South China Sea to carry out a law enforcement mission.

The vessel has a displacement of 49.5 million tonnes and a navigation capability of 2,400 nautical miles with a maximum speed of 14 knots.

Routine fishery administrative patrols around the Nansha Islands will be carried out to better safeguard the legitimate interests of Chinese fishermen, a Chinese fishery official said last month

and we are getting 20+ these 056 monsters, anti-sea, anti-air , anti-submarine, now far we have a few already 10+.
2013 we will have another 10+. 2014...
how can you deal with these monsters?

we are getting stronger and stronger, we are still giving you chances and waiting for you join.
we don't want be enemy of you. join us.
Well your core Interest does not exist one your land mass not archipelago country two your the only country in the plant who claims a wholes sea as a national Territory no country on earth has made that claim and i mean no one! Not even America three your using force and threading fishermen and your claim overlaps my country and many others i do mean everything from Ezz and our continental shelf which is illegal by Intentional law and your actions are not only stupid but against the International law you not Archipelago my country is your threat to us by doing this your argument are not helping your country your just creating more enemies with that stupid logic of yours and beside your government is just using this issue because you people have a lot of problems at home maybe you should fix your own country first and if you throw back this to my country its ok its not a secrete but that a free society and we are improving so we changing unlike your country i when to china alot and buildings and business only change not the policies of government never the party, people or mindset. so if your telling me puting a gun to my head is making friends that just stupid.

tramp

Well your core Interest does not exist one your land mass not archipelago country two your the only country in the plant who claims a wholes sea as a national Territory no country on earth has made that claim and i mean no one! Not even America three your using force and threading fishermen and your claim overlaps my country and many others i do mean everything from Ezz and our continental shelf which is illegal by Intentional law and your actions are not only stupid but against the International law you not Archipelago my country is your threat to us by doing this your argument are not helping your country your just creating more enemies with that stupid logic of yours and beside your government is just using this issue because you people have a lot of problems at home maybe you should fix your own country first and if you throw back this to my country its ok its not a secrete but that a free society and we are improving so we changing unlike your country i when to china alot and buildings and business only change not the policies of government never the party, people or mindset. so if your telling me puting a gun to my head is making friends that just stupid.
Boss, please use adequate punctuation marks. It is a pain in the backside trying to decipher what you are trying to say. Punctuation is not just decoration.

satish007

so if your telling me puting a gun to my head is making friends that just stupid.
Another US warship docks in Manila after 3 American vessels arrive for 'routine' visits - InterAksyon.com

Another United States warship docked off Manila Monday, just days after three US ships arrived in the country for "routine" visits.

The Philippine Navy said it welcomed the arrival of the USS Reuben James (FFG 57), an Oliver Hazzard Perry-class guided missile frigate headed by Commander Daniel Valascho.

The ship docked at the South Harbor in Manila.

Lieutenant Commander Gregory Fabic, Navy spokesman, said the visit would allow the ship to replenish its supplies and undergo routine maintenance. The ship has 172 enlisted personnel and 24 officers who will be staying in Manila until March 29.

The visit aims to "highlight historic, community and military connections between United States and Philippines" and strengthen the relationship between the two countries

we are not making friends with you, we just want to boss, we don't like you current boss in SCS but you keep kiss them

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The actions of China is anything but unexpected. It is trying to establish itself in these contested areas before the Philippines is able to develop a minimum deterring force. So it will push and shove its way into Philippine territories while the Philippine military is still weak.

satish007

we are not feeling well now.
China runs naval drills off PH shores - Manila Standard Today
hina racheted up the pressure in pressing its claim over the South China Sea (West Philippine Sea) by conducting a naval drill right at the Philippines' northern backdoor near the Babuyan Islands.

People's Daily, the Chinese Communist Party's mouthpiece, said on Monday that the South China Sea Fleet under the Navy of the Chinese People's Liberation Army recently dispatched several modern warships to carry out "high-sea training mission" in the Bashi Channel, also called Basi, a strait located between the borders of the Philippines near Babuyan Islands in Y'Ami, and Orchid Island in Taiwan.

While Bashi Channel is considered an international passage, China's decision to conduct its high-sea training in the area, was seen as Beijing's way of sending a strong message to the claimants in the South China Sea, including the Philippines, which had repeatedly rejected Beijing's "excessive claims" of the disputed territories.

satish007

we are not feeling well now.
China runs naval drills off PH shores - Manila Standard Today
hina racheted up the pressure in pressing its claim over the South China Sea (West Philippine Sea) by conducting a naval drill right at the Philippines' northern backdoor near the Babuyan Islands.

People's Daily, the Chinese Communist Party's mouthpiece, said on Monday that the South China Sea Fleet under the Navy of the Chinese People's Liberation Army recently dispatched several modern warships to carry out "high-sea training mission" in the Bashi Channel, also called Basi, a strait located between the borders of the Philippines near Babuyan Islands in Y'Ami, and Orchid Island in Taiwan.

While Bashi Channel is considered an international passage, China's decision to conduct its high-sea training in the area, was seen as Beijing's way of sending a strong message to the claimants in the South China Sea, including the Philippines, which had repeatedly rejected Beijing's "excessive claims" of the disputed territories.

satish007

The actions of China is anything but unexpected. It is trying to establish itself in these contested areas before the Philippines is able to develop a minimum deterring force. So it will push and shove its way into Philippine territories while the Philippine military is still weak.
It is you guys have that idea. we always purpose sharing peacefully.
but PH always pretty aggressive we have not choice.
we are peace and environment friendly, PH keep charge us stealing turtles and kill our people.

fishermen are just make living, we should work together and develop resource instead of spitting each other.

satish007

@Zero_Wing, are you happy now, US Navy comes.
Are The Chinese and Muslims main causes of all major problems of the civilized world?
Will our extermination save Homo Sapiens from these Scourge of the Planet Earth.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles