Chinese raid govt offices and strip Mayor nude

huaxia rox

Re: Chinese raid govt offices ans strip Mayor nude

In Assam it is much less than what is happening in Tibet and Xinjiang.

In Tibet and Xinjiang, it is your own people and not infiltrators from a foreign country as is the case in Assam!

That is, if you take the Tibetan and Uighurs not as illegal foreigners to the Chinese soil.

So, huahua rox, it is a big deal for China!
i was just comparing 2 ongoing events in prc and india....if u have to talk about all the related issues then i m sure what is happenning in tibet and xinjiang is way smaller in scale than kashmir 7 sister states and naxal controlled areas......

and u r right here....tibet xinjiang r all about our own people.....but for the british made india......who r your own people and who aint???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

i was just comparing 2 ongoing events in prc and india....if u have to talk about all the related issues then i m sure what is happenning in tibet and xinjiang is way smaller in scale than kashmir 7 sister states and naxal controlled areas......

and u r right here....tibet xinjiang r all about our own people.....but for the british made india......who r your own people and who aint???
Not quite.

Let your controlled media not blind you to the reality.

Every crackdown is ensured after the area is totally sealed off from the world.

No news is good news in China!

The Chinese don't complain or condemn friends like Pakistan.

And when they do, it means something serious has happened!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Please make it clear what you want to know about the protest.

If you are asking for more pictures, please visit this site.

Qidong China Protest Photos
Nothing to make clear about.

Since the natural phenomemon of you leading your Brigade into the fray with irrelevance was too conspicuous by its absence.

So, I asked where were you to comment on the Hong Kong people kicking ass as the American say, of the CCP and their attempts to brainwash the Hong Kong people (to use their word 'brainwash'.)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

it has been baned or blocked.
Does not surprise me in the least.

Bamboo curtain.

Mind and Thought Control at work!

Poor Nimo. Her attempt to show that China is totally a 'free' and 'open' country and that anything else is western and Indian propaganda has backfired.

She has proved the true Colours of China and it was not even a match to the Colours of Benneton!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

"People don't dare to go out in the streets today," said a local resident, who for safety reasons only gave her name as Qin.

"Thousands of security forces have been deployed to Qidong to prevent further gatherings against the police," she told AFP, adding that residents were wary of police retaliation after some were beaten in Saturday's protests.

Searches including "Qidong" were blocked since Saturday on Sina Weibo, China's Twitter-like service, while phone calls to local government offices went unanswered on Sunday.

Protesters calm down after violent clash over pollution - The China Post

Managed to hunt this out

启东人民抗议造纸厂排污被警察围殴

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag

Nothing to make clear about.

Since the natural phenomemon of you leading your Brigade into the fray with irrelevance was too conspicuous by its absence.

So, I asked where were you to comment on the Hong Kong people kicking ass as the American say, of the CCP and their attempts to brainwash the Hong Kong people (to use their word 'brainwash'.)
Then no need to drag me into this.

My solidarity goes to the protesters in Qidong, they just didn't do it right by resorting to vandalism. Vandalism is a good way to vent anger, but certainly isn't a wise way to put pressure on the local officials. CPC officials don't care how many computers were smashed, how many cars were overthrown, after everything is settled, they are going to buy new computer, new cars by using money from tax payers. The protesters were just doing a favor for the CPC officials, in the end, it is the tax payers who are gonna lose money.

The best way to do a protest in China, is to target the CPC officials, surround them and beat them to half-death, then everyone just leave.

CPC offcials are cowards who scare death, only after they realise their lives are threatened, they are gonna listen to your appeals.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Then need to drag me into this.

My solidarity goes to the protesters in Qidong, they just didn't do it right by resorting to vandalism. Vandaism is a good way to vent anger, but certainly is a wise way to put pressure on the local officials. CPC officials don't care how many computers were smashed, how many cars were overthrown, after everything is settled, they are going to buy new computer, new cars by using money from tax payers. The protesters were just doing a favor for the CPC officials, in the end, it is the tax payers who are gonna lose money.

The best way to do a protest in China, is to target the CPC officials, surround them and beat them to half-death, then everyone just leave.

CPC offcials are cowards who scare death, only after they realise their lives are threatened, they are gonna listen to your appeals.
That is what we have been saying all along - that the CCP is full of horrors.

And you always was so full of praise for them and their policies.

You also very smugly flashed a link and hey presto!.............................it was gone!

So, what exactly was the aim?

I had to fish the details to show you the reality!

Chinese are good people, but they are being manipulated by the Communists is what I have been saying.

nimo_cn

Country flag

That is what we have been saying all along - that the CCP is full of horrors.

And you always was so full of praise for them and their policies.

You also very smugly flashed a link and hey presto!.............................it was gone!

So, what exactly was the aim?

I had to fish the details to show you the reality!

Chinese are good people, but they are being manipulated by the Communists is what I have been saying.
The world is not just black and white. CPC, like everything else, is a coin with two sides.

I appreciate its bright side, while condemning its dark side. But in general, I go for the one-party system.

So don't take me wrong, i am still pro-CPC and I don't think there is anything wrong in doing that. Everyone has the right to choose what he/she wants, that is what we call freedom.

As an Indian who only gets to know China through internet, you are in no position to judge and show the reality about China to Chinese people, the arrogance of thinking you know better about China than Chinese is just despicable.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But I do know China.

nimo_cn

Country flag
But I do know China.
Compared with other Indians, you are knowledgeable about China.

But thinking you know more than actual Chinese? It it like telling one that you know his penis better because you got a glimpse of it while he was peeing.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles