Chinese PM Li's visit to India

shom

You gave us the love? Yes, in the mouth while your action directed the different way! Do I need to remind you the "forward policy"?

Just as you claim our territory to be yours! That is called "disput".

I am sorry: since their ancestors sold themselves to Qing emperor, we've never given their independence back! We can't take the same thing away twice!

No body wants war? Oh, no, my friend. When you started your "forward policy", it was a behavior of WAR!
Dude your history is weak,,, please read and learn before you comment,,, do you have any idea why the forward policy was taken,,?? and also if you think that once in history your kings occupied Tibet that means you have the right to occupy it again then I must say humanity is less prevailed in you my friend. If this is an excuse then we the Indians will claim Pakistan, Afganistan, Maldives, Singapore, areas of Indo China (Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Laos, Indonesia and Modern Vietnam) and indeed, Burma which was once our territory (check kingdom of Rajendra Chola). Grow up dude grow up,,,,

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
By that criterion, though, shouldn't Russia fear China even more than India? After all, at least India's GDP and population is growing, while Russia's population is shrinking and large parts of its land bordering China are becoming completely depopulated (of native-born Russians, at least). And yet Russia and China can come to terms - not as allies or best friends, no - but at least with a sober and realistic mutual assessment that tries to manage areas of dispute and magnify areas of partnership.
sober and realistic ? hmmmm ....they are drinking vodka !

Russia should actually be very, yes very much more wary of ccp than india - i have been suggesting to the few russians who were on this board but they are ignoring the facts i think becos basically what can they do about it after all ? and also their ego cant handle it

- for all their brilliance in aero-modelling and technology , they have not detected the ground being swept from under their feet !

forum friends can mark my words , russia will split as abruptly as the berlin wall and the soviet union itself apparently without notice and without violence ( as did the soviet union ) but the signs are all there !

- this refers only to the russian far east an not eurpean russia which i believe will be the remnant unless they take drastic action - solutions which i dont think they will like nor be accustomed to - one of them would be immigration - with the majority of it being non-European ! i dont think they could stomach it ! - so it's the beginning of the end for them - the eastern parts of russia are already in ccp's pocket - - very sad

the other possibility would be to get some agreement with the usa -- .......Alaska is just next door !

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
Dude your history is weak,,, please read and learn before you comment,,, do you have any idea why the forward policy was taken,,??
Yes because Chinese didn't surrender its control over that part of land to india. How dare these Chineses!

and also if you think that once in history your kings occupied Tibet that means you have the right to occupy it again then I must say humanity is less prevailed in you my friend.
Well, since these Tiebten monks asked our ancestors' blood to defend their land and their lives, they can't get their land back by simply declaring independence unilaterally! You get what you fight!

If this is an excuse then we the Indians will claim Pakistan, Afganistan, Maldives, Singapore, areas of Indo China (Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Laos, Indonesia and Modern Vietnam) and indeed, Burma which was once our territory (check kingdom of Rajendra Chola). Grow up dude grow up,,,,
The problems are:1. you have never controlled them; 2. you have never claimed your sovereignty over them before 1947; 3. you have accepted their indepence since the beginning of your country was borned; 4. no one else acknowledge your authority over these land ever.

So, dude, you should grow up.

t_co

Did you say Racist???? hahahahahahaaa,,, you people best known as traitors, backstabbers, we gave you love like brother and you gave us hatred and war. You people are the largest exporter to India,, still you people conquer our territory and claim it to be yours,,, it is you who have occupied Tibet and taken their Independence away,,, and you say we are racist,,, please don't make us laugh dude,,, don't make us laugh. No body on earth wants war except you people. please leave this Warly attitude or else you people will get a good return with the interest in near future.
Sigh.

This is exactly the sort of attitude that bothers me in contemporary Sino-Indian relations. Let's look at your points through a coolheaded light, shall we?

- India and China started off friends after 1950 and ended up going to war in 1962 after a Chinese surprise attack
This version of events conveniently ignores the fact that China warned India repeatedly, at ever-higher levels of government stretching all the way up to Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai, to desist from trying to unilaterally occupy land behind what India felt to be the rightful border in Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh. China warned India at a diplomatic level for over a half-a-year before finally attacking. And finally, after the war was done, China decided to withdraw to its own lines - does that imply to you that China has hatred for India? No, it's the essence of kabinettskrieg, or war as a hardheaded, cold, and realist policy move - not a total war driven by ideology or nationalism.

- China has a trade surplus with India, yet still controls Aksai Chin
In the same light, China could just as easily be bothered by Indian control of Arunachal Pradesh. And the trade deficit is an economic issue. Grow up and learn how to properly execute a national economic strategy instead of blaming outsiders for your own national government's inability to pass any substantive pro-growth reforms or assist Indian firms in cracking export markets abroad.

- China 'occupied' Tibet
Since when is this India's business? Does China get bothered on a quasi-official level when India 'occupies' Kashmir or kills Pakistanis and Naxalites?

- China is the only nation on Earth that wants war
What? India: 1999 Kargil? The Sundarji Doctrine? The US: Iraq 2003, an actual war? Saudi Arabia/Qatar: Libya, Syria, and Bahrain? Israel: Lebanon 2006? Even France was bombing Mali a few years ago. At least China doesn't go thousands of kms abroad in search of bombing targets.

- Indian racism
I have seen so many Indian posters on DFI talk about this or that supposed 'ethnic trait' of Chinese people (usually negative traits, mind you) that I have no other conclusion except to believe that the Indian posters here share a tacit racist background.

[hr][/hr]

Now that we've gotten your post out of the way, let's look at the root issue here: Nations disagree all the time. If you look at history, you'll see that nations all pursue their interests with the same level of social etiquette as an autistic kid on methamphetamine, which is to say not very much at all. Ergo, frictions are inevitable. Sometimes nations can get together when their interests coincide, but more often than not, nations have to compete.

But competition should not engender hatred. Nations can and should have differences - and they can and should work those differences out in a rational and mature fashion, instead of turning those frictions into full-on genocidal hate (as @Zero_Wing 's statements wishing earthquakes and diseases on Chinese people seem to imply.) This holds true even if relations get so bad that war erupts - war is not about hating the other guy and wanting to exterminate them, it's about wanting to achieve some policy goal or another. If the average Indian learns to view the world through the cold gray lens of rational realism instead of a passion that vacillates between 'bhai bhai' and 'let's go liberate Tibet', then Sino-Indian relations will be much more stable, and hence beneficial, over this coming century.

Last edited by a moderator:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
China not a threat to India, says Premier Keqiang

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang on Tuesday said here that his country was not a threat to India and nor did it sought to contain her southern neighbour. Li, who took office recently, said this while speaking on his vision for India, the country which h chose as his first official destination as the country's premier. Li, who greeted his audience at an event jointly organised by the ICWA and FICCI, with a traditional 'namaste' and addressed areas of New Delhi's concern. He said India and China did not shy away from addressing the boundary issue and have the capacity to find a mutually acceptable solution to the crucial issue.

He said his talks with the Indian leadership was candid, frank and fruitful, adding that both the countries should view "each other's development as major opportunities for ourselves" and that they have more common interests than differences. He linked the development of China's western provinces like Xinjiang and Yunnan with India's Look East policy. Li said both the countries should improve relevant mechanism for dealing with the border issues and jointly oversee peace in those areas. He also said that they have taken note of trans-border rivers and would make detailed information available. Li also said that since both countries have huge market potential, Beijing would see that Chinese investors increase investments in India and also help the Indian products to have an access in the neighbour's market

The two sides he said, "should improve relevant mechanism for dealing with border affairs including efficiency, properly manage...And jointly maintain peace and tranquility in border areas. This serves the shared interests of two countries".

The Chinese Premier said they had taken on board India's concerns on trans-border rivers and would make available more detailed information. On bilateral trade, Li said he preferred that there should be "dynamic trade balance", and that China was not interested in maintaining only a trade surplus. But independent experts observed that reversing this may be a tough job. "India and China are huge markets with huge potential...we will support Chinese enterprises to increase investments in India and help Indian products have access to Chinese market," he added.

Noting that China is still a developing country, he said, "I want the voice of developing countries to be stronger. China and India are linked to each other through natural boundaries. Our friendly relations date back to ancient time."

Liberally dipping into Confucius's words of wisdom, he observed "a distant relative may not be useful as a near neighbour." And later, illustrating how China valued peace, he recited, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Earlier, as soon as Li Keqiang started his speech, a rat-a-tat broke the silence. Sounding just like gunfire, the sound even startled the Premier until everyone realized it was only the static effects from the amplifier system. Laughing, Li said, "It's a prelude to what I am going to say.

China is not a threat to India, Li Keqiang says - The Times of India

:shocked: :sarcastic::confused2::confused2:

aerokan

Country flag
Sigh.

This is exactly the sort of attitude that bothers me in contemporary Sino-Indian relations. Let's look at your points through a coolheaded light, shall we?

- India and China started off friends after 1950 and ended up going to war in 1962 after a Chinese surprise attack
This version of events conveniently ignores the fact that China warned India repeatedly, at ever-higher levels of government stretching all the way up to Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai, to desist from trying to unilaterally occupy land behind what India felt to be the rightful border in Aksai Chin and Arunachal Pradesh. China warned India at a diplomatic level for over a half-a-year before finally attacking. And finally, after the war was done, China decided to withdraw to its own lines - does that imply to you that China has hatred for India? No, it's the essence of kabinettskrieg, or war as a hardheaded, cold, and realist policy move - not a total war driven by ideology or nationalism.
Sigh!!! It has become a part time profession of mine to correct CCP version of history.

Since you wanted a cool headed argument, I will try to explain in simple terms. India and China started off as friends and one Mr.Zhou Enlai, despite India repeatedly requesting a proper demarcation of boundaries and sharing maps with China, went on ahead to say repeatedly that were no boundary issues in 1954 and several other occasions. Despite warnings from other countries not to trust him, India side went for a 'bhai-bhai' blindness. And then China slowly started encroaching and built roads by around 1959 and then the usual warnings.. blah blah events happened which everybody discusses to death. In the rest of the world, that is called by the word 'deceit'. But then again, Chinese foreign policy is impervious to logic. You promised that you wouldn't invade Tibet.. but you did it anyways. As you said, China may not have hatred for India.. It's just the hunger for more and more land.

- China has a trade surplus with India, yet still controls Aksai Chin
In the same light, China could just as easily be bothered by Indian control of Arunachal Pradesh. And the trade deficit is an economic issue. Grow up and learn how to properly execute a national economic strategy instead of blaming outsiders for your own national government's inability to pass any substantive pro-growth reforms or assist Indian firms in cracking export markets abroad.
Thanks for the suggestions but we are not in desperate need for the advice as of now. I am pretty confident that we are competent enough to take care of ourselves. If you have any advice, your 'higher than poop..deeper than siht' friend will need it more.

- China 'occupied' Tibet
Since when is this India's business? Does China get bothered on a quasi-official level when India 'occupies' Kashmir or kills Pakistanis and Naxalites?
Tibet is India's business since before Chinese occupation of Tibet. Chinese promised to India that it will not be occupied. And the Tibetan govt is still functional in India since the PRC occupation of Tibet. That itself is good enough. Be glad that you have a neighbor like us for not creating any troubles in relation to Tibet. I am certainly disappointed for having no-morale land grabbing China as a neighbor.

- China is the only nation on Earth that wants war
What? India: 1999 Kargil? The Sundarji Doctrine? The US: Iraq 2003, an actual war? Saudi Arabia/Qatar: Libya, Syria, and Bahrain? Israel: Lebanon 2006? Even France was bombing Mali a few years ago. At least China doesn't go thousands of kms abroad in search of bombing targets.
Why go thousands of kms in search of just bombing targets when you are already grabbing thousands of sq.kms of neighbors land by just revising maps.

- Indian racism
I have seen so many Indian posters on DFI talk about this or that supposed 'ethnic trait' of Chinese people (usually negative traits, mind you) that I have no other conclusion except to believe that the Indian posters here share a tacit racist background.
One comes to conclusions based on general behavior of the people that they interact with. Any decent person would come to the same conclusion if you read Chinese posters in DFI and see the way Chinese behaves. Though majority of Indians are pacifistic, Indian posters here in DFI have a bad habit too.. They somehow couldn't resist from applying Newton's Third law and responding in kind.

[hr][/hr]
Now that we've gotten your post out of the way, let's look at the root issue here: Nations disagree all the time. If you look at history, you'll see that nations all pursue their interests with the same level of social etiquette as an autistic kid on methamphetamine, which is to say not very much at all. Ergo, frictions are inevitable. Sometimes nations can get together when their interests coincide, but more often than not, nations have to compete.

But competition should not engender hatred. Nations can and should have differences - and they can and should work those differences out in a rational and mature fashion, instead of turning those frictions into full-on genocidal hate (as @Zero_Wing 's statements wishing earthquakes and diseases on Chinese people seem to imply.) This holds true even if relations get so bad that war erupts - war is not about hating the other guy and wanting to exterminate them, it's about wanting to achieve some policy goal or another. If the average Indian learns to view the world through the cold gray lens of rational realism instead of a passion that vacillates between 'bhai bhai' and 'let's go liberate Tibet', then Sino-Indian relations will be much more stable, and hence beneficial, over this coming century.
Competition is fine. We never had problem with that. India always follow the policy of live and let live. That's why you don't find as many different varieties of people live as one country anywhere other than India. A rational person like you would have already understood by now that you have to reap only what you sow. You aren't expecting people to love you and go on with business as usual when you bully them day in and day out.. are you? In many countries, people are allowed to have emotions which are not controlled. So it's only fair to assume that they hate someone who bully them everyday. Afterall they are humans. And yeah, we have enough of this 'good cop, bad cop' behavior everyday. So please spare us the tears and stop playing the victim card everywhere. Thank you. :thumb:

aerokan

Country flag
China not a threat to India, says Premier Keqiang

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang on Tuesday said here that his country was not a threat to India and nor did it sought to contain her southern neighbour. Li, who took office recently, said this while speaking on his vision for India, the country which h chose as his first official destination as the country's premier. Li, who greeted his audience at an event jointly organised by the ICWA and FICCI, with a traditional 'namaste' and addressed areas of New Delhi's concern. He said India and China did not shy away from addressing the boundary issue and have the capacity to find a mutually acceptable solution to the crucial issue.

He said his talks with the Indian leadership was candid, frank and fruitful, adding that both the countries should view "each other's development as major opportunities for ourselves" and that they have more common interests than differences. He linked the development of China's western provinces like Xinjiang and Yunnan with India's Look East policy. Li said both the countries should improve relevant mechanism for dealing with the border issues and jointly oversee peace in those areas. He also said that they have taken note of trans-border rivers and would make detailed information available. Li also said that since both countries have huge market potential, Beijing would see that Chinese investors increase investments in India and also help the Indian products to have an access in the neighbour's market

The two sides he said, "should improve relevant mechanism for dealing with border affairs including efficiency, properly manage...And jointly maintain peace and tranquility in border areas. This serves the shared interests of two countries".

The Chinese Premier said they had taken on board India's concerns on trans-border rivers and would make available more detailed information. On bilateral trade, Li said he preferred that there should be "dynamic trade balance", and that China was not interested in maintaining only a trade surplus. But independent experts observed that reversing this may be a tough job. "India and China are huge markets with huge potential...we will support Chinese enterprises to increase investments in India and help Indian products have access to Chinese market," he added.

Noting that China is still a developing country, he said, "I want the voice of developing countries to be stronger. China and India are linked to each other through natural boundaries. Our friendly relations date back to ancient time."

Liberally dipping into Confucius's words of wisdom, he observed "a distant relative may not be useful as a near neighbour." And later, illustrating how China valued peace, he recited, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Earlier, as soon as Li Keqiang started his speech, a rat-a-tat broke the silence. Sounding just like gunfire, the sound even startled the Premier until everyone realized it was only the static effects from the amplifier system. Laughing, Li said, "It's a prelude to what I am going to say.

China is not a threat to India, Li Keqiang says - The Times of India

:shocked: :sarcastic::confused2::confused2:
Good.. I would believe it when their actions follow their words. What's the point of making more border agreements when they are going to break them anyways!! :tsk:

bose

Country flag
Never ever trust the Chinese... They are known for back stabbing even their close friends... remember how they ditched USSR even after getting all the technical & financial assistances in 1950's...

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Never ever trust the Chinese... They are known for back stabbing even their close friends... remember how they ditched USSR even after getting all the technical & financial assistances in 1950's...
I would replace chinese with strong.

never ever trust any strong neighbour.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
forum friends can mark my words , russia will split as abruptly as the berlin wall and the soviet union itself apparently without notice and without violence ( as did the soviet union ) but the signs are all there !

- this refers only to the russian far east an not eurpean russia which i believe will be the remnant unless they take drastic action - solutions which i dont think they will like nor be accustomed to - one of them would be immigration - with the majority of it being non-European ! i dont think they could stomach it ! - so it's the beginning of the end for them - the eastern parts of russia are already in ccp's pocket - - very sad

And forum friends would mark my words also, By 2040 whole north east , bengal and south india shall be gone from india as we know today.

J20!

Country flag
Plugged indeed.

But the wages are going up in China since aspirations are high and the income divide is immense. For the sake of money and so more comforts for the family, the men and women are leaving their ancestral rural homes and shacking it up in cramped dormitories. They miss their families and that is causing immense mental stress, which leads to frustration and quick,and sometimes irrational, anger that is manifesting itself in the many protests. These protest are not doing any good to the bystanders either.

In short, the labour which fuels the Chinese economy are restive and want a better deal and the companies are forced to raise pay and give better accommodation.

Soon, the Chinese goods will not be competitively priced. End of the market boom!

On the other hand, the nations on the periphery of China are equally industrious, and importantly, they have cheap labour. That is why, the industries are shifting there. Korea South is an industrial workhorse and Japan is establishing oversea industrial empires, cashing on on cheap labour and exporting Japanese goods from there.

Now, China could go USSR's way of selling goods at 'friendship' rates to remain relevant.

If so, China will go the USSR way into the sunset!
I don't know which economic sphere you live in, but China's exports aren't all cheap dolls and radios anymore. Bangladeshi, Vietnamese or Indian factories can handle all that with their much cheaper and less educated labor forces.

But on the flip side, Indian, Vietnamese or Bangladeshi labor is cheaper than Chinese labor mostly because the Chinese workforce is more educated and incurs more basic living costs due to better infrastructure (ie travel, accommodation etc.). Do you really believe an Indian or Vietnamese factory could produce Apple products at the same quality, rate or price level as their Chinese counterparts? Or that, maybe they could produce as many PC's and printers printers for less overall cost? Labor costs aren't the only costs incurred in manufacturing Ray...

95% of China's exports are manufactured goods. The largest portion of this being telecommunications equipment, office equipment and electrical equipment in that order. All of which have been increasing their quality exponentially over the past decade due to unprecedented infrastructure development and workforce training and education. This is in the same vein as Japanese car manufacturing in the 80's. A low cost, mass production approach to competitive advantage that morphs into a high quality competitive cost approach.

Not to mention more stringent quality control regulations being implemented in the Euro and US markets (China's 2 largest export markets), which have also been a driving factor behind the adoption and development of new and more efficient high quality manufacturing techniques and procedures (including new 3D printing manufacturing techniques).

The only producers that could hope to compete with China in the high quality mass production department in Asia are Japan and S. Korea, both of which do not have the populace or investment capital to counter Chinese products in every industry. that is, S. Korea may exceed Chinese sales in certain industries (eg, smartphones ala Samsung) but they cant compete with China in the same way in most markets. Same goes for Japan. Not to mention that the Chinese middle class provides for a much larger domestic market before exports are even considered. Today, China is the largest car market in the world. US car-makers sell more vehicles in China than they do anywhere else in the world, including the continental US.

So no Ray, China is not the Soviet Union. Maybe leave the business talk to the businessmen and stick to wishful politics and flawed ideology. That is your forte yes?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't know which economic sphere you live in, but China's exports aren't all cheap dolls and radios anymore. Bangladeshi, Vietnamese or Indian factories can handle all that with their much cheaper and less educated labor forces.

But on the flip side, Indian, Vietnamese or Bangladeshi labor is cheaper than Chinese labor mostly because the Chinese workforce is more educated and incurs more basic living costs due to better infrastructure (ie travel, accommodation etc.). Do you really believe an Indian or Vietnamese factory could produce Apple products at the same quality, rate or price level as their Chinese counterparts? Or that, maybe they could produce as many PC's and printers printers for less overall cost? Labor costs aren't the only costs incurred in manufacturing Ray...
India can do all that provided there is a more liberal licencing regime.

Do notice how many well known international brands and industry are Indian owned.

I will, however, agree that India may not be able to sell on 'friendship' prices!

t_co

Do notice how many well known international brands and industry are Indian owned.

I will, however, agree that India may not be able to sell on 'friendship' prices!
:rofl: you think China's export success is built on selling at 'friendship' prices?

amoy

Alright, turn over the Indian page and move ahead

Salute to the great Chinese friends

A good neighbour is our blessing

Marvelous hospitality

nimo_cn

Country flag

I would like know how many well known international brands and industry are Indian owned.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

t_co

I would like know how many well known international brands and industry are Indian owned.

Tata, Wipro, Infosys - off the top of my head.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
:rofl: you think China's export success is built on selling at 'friendship' prices?
No.

But to sustain it, friendship rates will be required.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

That is simple.

Google!

shom

Sigh!!! It has become a part time profession of mine to correct CCP version of history.

Since you wanted a cool headed argument, I will try to explain in simple terms. India and China started off as friends and one Mr.Zhou Enlai, despite India repeatedly requesting a proper demarcation of boundaries and sharing maps with China, went on ahead to say repeatedly that were no boundary issues in 1954 and several other occasions. Despite warnings from other countries not to trust him, India side went for a 'bhai-bhai' blindness. And then China slowly started encroaching and built roads by around 1959 and then the usual warnings.. blah blah events happened which everybody discusses to death. In the rest of the world, that is called by the word 'deceit'. But then again, Chinese foreign policy is impervious to logic. You promised that you wouldn't invade Tibet.. but you did it anyways. As you said, China may not have hatred for India.. It's just the hunger for more and more land.

Thanks for the suggestions but we are not in desperate need for the advice as of now. I am pretty confident that we are competent enough to take care of ourselves. If you have any advice, your 'higher than poop..deeper than siht' friend will need it more.

Tibet is India's business since before Chinese occupation of Tibet. Chinese promised to India that it will not be occupied. And the Tibetan govt is still functional in India since the PRC occupation of Tibet. That itself is good enough. Be glad that you have a neighbor like us for not creating any troubles in relation to Tibet. I am certainly disappointed for having no-morale land grabbing China as a neighbor.

Why go thousands of kms in search of just bombing targets when you are already grabbing thousands of sq.kms of neighbors land by just revising maps.

One comes to conclusions based on general behavior of the people that they interact with. Any decent person would come to the same conclusion if you read Chinese posters in DFI and see the way Chinese behaves. Though majority of Indians are pacifistic, Indian posters here in DFI have a bad habit too.. They somehow couldn't resist from applying Newton's Third law and responding in kind.

[hr][/hr]

Competition is fine. We never had problem with that. India always follow the policy of live and let live. That's why you don't find as many different varieties of people live as one country anywhere other than India. A rational person like you would have already understood by now that you have to reap only what you sow. You aren't expecting people to love you and go on with business as usual when you bully them day in and day out.. are you? In many countries, people are allowed to have emotions which are not controlled. So it's only fair to assume that they hate someone who bully them everyday. Afterall they are humans. And yeah, we have enough of this 'good cop, bad cop' behavior everyday. So please spare us the tears and stop playing the victim card everywhere. Thank you. :thumb:
Thanxx dude ,,, i was feeling that China's schools lack history education,,, they have their version of history ,, I am pretty much amazed... they are always wrong in history and English,,,

shom

Yes because Chinese didn't surrender its control over that part of land to india. How dare these Chineses!

Well, since these Tiebten monks asked our ancestors' blood to defend their land and their lives, they can't get their land back by simply declaring independence unilaterally! You get what you fight!

The problems are:1. you have never controlled them; 2. you have never claimed your sovereignty over them before 1947; 3. you have accepted their indepence since the beginning of your country was borned; 4. no one else acknowledge your authority over these land ever.

So, dude, you should grow up.
Plzzzzz see the post of @aerokan,,, I get bored very fast and I dont like to say same thing repeatedly,, also I am not here to correct and put some humanity in some chinese people,, I will rather do that to my own countrymen ,,,,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles