Chinese plan to kill drug dealer w/ drone highlights military advances

satish007

Re: Chinese plan to kill drug dealer with drone highlights military ad

you do not lie? you invented the whole world instead right? calling me having no facts offer?WTF you are on ray? if you just cannot tell apart illusion and fact, go find a place suit you.

Since you are so fond of your western colonized everything, what make a hindustani laboror derogatory? you tell me.

You are fabricating numbers, making stories, accusing innocent, and falsifying history, and you call me getting personal and using derogatory slur?
Shut up cinoti

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Most Chinese english suck and most post like that 'India,Lol,4th world hellhole,caste hehehe..,Bollywood,lol,Ganges..,
Brownian movement missile blah blah' ,so cinoti take care we need u
If I had not the patience and tolerance, it would have been different.

I give a person a very, very, very long rope!

Since I know of the facts and have been keeping myself abreast with the world, I have the confidence to debate and not go into any hissy fit!

Last edited:

satish007

I want see you more new post cinoti plz

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Please note let us not have your factless meanderings.

The post is total waffling!

Whenever I comment on anything controversial, I use links and that too international links mostly.

Also understand the meaning of getting personal.

Personal means - Of, affecting, or belonging to a particular person rather than to anyone else.
Do us a favor read the link

badguy2000

Respected Member
Re: Chinese plan to kill drug dealer w/ drone highlights military adva

it is obviously that "target killing" is availabel for PLA,with the accomplish of Beidou system and more and more advanced drones.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

As a former intel analyst I enjoy many Chinese posts in this forum, those with excellent photos especially. As a Yank, I would be foolish to insert myself in any arguments between Chinese and Indians. (I can, and do, argue with both separately and equally.) Moderation in a forum is done, as it must be, by messages from admins and mods to individual posters. What is missing is a forum for negotiation outside of the general debate, which might bring down the level of hostilities when they arise. I have no idea how that might be done.

satish007

Sad cinoti. we should add a new function call jail time,looks he like it and he have broken the record. See you ten days later.bless you

Global Defence

New threads

Articles