Chinese plan to kill drug dealer w/ drone highlights military advances

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Chinese plan to kill drug dealer with drone highlights military ad

Good to know you think this way. and keep on thinking in this way.
As I said, India has turned itself into an Education Base of China, by comparison of India, we teach our young patriotism. Any field trip in India will bring back a clearer knowledge of your so called freedom and democracy. Maybe your hatred or blind arrogance is a plus to deepen this the understanding of your people and your country.

I can give you a long list of China's friendly nation, but since it is too long, how about all your neighbors? let's skip Pakistan, start with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldive, Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar, why they dislike you but are quite comfortable with China? think....
and why they, allow China to build ports on their land and refuse your presence? think more...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Good to know you think this way. and keep on thinking in this way.
As I said, India has turned itself into an Education Base of China, by comparison of India, we teach our young patriotism. Any field trip in India will bring back a clearer knowledge of your so called freedom and democracy. Maybe your hatred or blind arrogance is a plus to deepen this the understanding of your people and your country.

I can give you a long list of China's friendly nation, but since it is too long, how about all your neighbors? let's skip Pakistan, start with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldive, Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar, why they dislike you but are quite comfortable with China? think....

You require to do field trips into India.

It is because you are hegemonic and you want to learn about India and what it is up to.

We don't really care as to what you are upto since we know you too well.

You can jingoism and forcible Han assimilation spreading very patriotic, but that is not our way.

Of course in your blind jingoism you feel that many befriend China, but that is so long that you cannot trot a single friend.

and why they, allow China to build ports on their land and refuse your presence? think more...
Cheap labour and friendship rates attract the poor and needy.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Chinese plan to kill drug dealer with drone highlights military advances
This I presume is the topic.

But must we meander tangential and obfuscate in true Chinese posters style?

Do use drone on Myamnar.

I am sure that would be a sure way to win friends, the same way China wanted to build a dam that would drown Myanmar villages to supply electricity to China!

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

You require to do field trips into India.

It is because you are hegemonic and you want to learn about India and what it is up to.

We don't really care as to what you are upto since we know you too well.

You can jingoism and forcible Han assimilation spreading very patriotic, but that is not our way.

Of course in your blind jingoism you feel that many befriend China, but that is so long that you cannot trot a single friend.

Cheap labour and friendship rates attract the poor and needy.

We don't require field trip in India, India is for many tourists a one time deal. Tutu drivers and Diarrhea makes it an unique but only trip of most tourists.
The point is not there, the point is by comparison, they know how the democraZy you boasted turned your country into a total chaos if not a living hell.
and we are not hegemonic as you groundlessly accused. we don't station our armies abroad and we don't have a single military base outside China.
Han ethnics number actually have decreased due to the one child policy applied only to Han people. but luckily this stupid policy is fading out.

I am all but a Jingoist, every big country's citizen will have a little bit of cultural Chauvinism including you but I do not aggressively anti India or anti any foreign country.

By the way,Hindustani labor is much cheaper, but you don't have the expertise or even the know-hows to design and build up their infrastructure by yourselves and you poke your nose too long into their internal affairs.

you backed Tamils and got back stabbed by them, now you are harboring a hated corrupted Maldivian former ruler, you tried every thing to coerce Nepalis into your interests and you mess up big time with Bangladeshis to stir up riots in your own country, list goes on and you call China hegemonic..... shame.

satish007

Oh, K.B took out my edit rights again, if he give it back to me, I may be able to polish the wording a little bit after I posted them out.
really, why he did that, he should jail you or let you free, weird action. may be you post too many threads and you keep editing so he has not enough time to review. he should hire blackwater as his assistant instead of ban someone edit.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

We don't require field trip in India, India is for many tourists a one time deal. Tutu drivers and Diarrhea makes it an unique but only trip of most tourists.
Let a Chinese not talk about diarrhoea. We are well aware of the sanitary conditions of China, wherein they use airport floors as toilets.

Between a quarter and a third of China's population doesn't have piped water. By one count 48 million people in China lack sufficient drinking water.

By various accounts 97 percent or rural people lack adequate sanitation and 360 million rural people lack access to safe drinking water. Many more villages have access to electricity than running water. Outhouses and fields are what people use in villages not flush toilets.

The point is not there, the point is by comparison, they know how the democraZy you boasted turned your country into a total chaos if not a living hell.
Who are those who feel that India is a 'democrazy' and a living hell? The other democracies? They are well aware that it is better to have chaos than be locked up in a Laogai (prison) at the whims and fancies of the Communist Party apparatchik who may get displeased or be so scared as to not speak out one's inner feelings from the fear of being locked up!
Please disabuse yourself from thinking that China is worthy of emulating by any country that has seen democracy.

Even the military dictatorship of Myanmar has opened up to an open society.

and we are not hegemonic as you groundlessly accused. we don't station our armies abroad and we don't have a single military base outside China.
Hegemony is not equated with opening military bases abroad.

Hegemony means exerting one's supremacy/ control over others. Does it require examples when it is so evident to the blind as to what China is attempting all over the Asia Pacific?

Han ethnics number actually have decreased due to the one child policy applied only to Han people. but luckily this stupid policy is fading out.
It matters not whether the Han has reduced because of the One Child Policy. The fact is that it is claimed by China that the social, cultural, ideological, or economic influence exerted by a dominant group i.e. the Han, has made 92% of the population call themselves as Han. Imagine that 92%!!

And you wail that the Han is being overtaken by the others, the dominant minorities being the Tibetan and the Uighur, when in actuality you are attempting the historical hegemonic skulduggery called Sinocisation to make them into Han clones and Han!

I am all but a Jingoist, every big country's citizen will have a little bit of cultural Chauvinism including you but I do not aggressively anti India or anti any foreign country.
US is a big country and so is Russia and so is India. Do they have a single culture?

Chinese are aggressively anti everyone, but they are clever. They usually are tongue in cheek/ talk from both ends of the face. Ambigious. Leaving escape routes to pretend that they did not mean what the others felt that they meant! Clever little tykes and sly as the Fox!

By the way,Hindustani labor is much cheaper, but you don't have the expertise or even the know-hows to design and build up their infrastructure by yourselves and you poke your nose too long into their internal affairs.
Hindustani?

Why are you a relic from the British Raj?

We don't poke our nose into others internal affairs. It is just that we are not aggressive like China. We overdo the Gandhian philosophy. Two shakes of a lamb's tail and things could have been better.

you backed Tamils and got back stabbed by them, now you are harboring a hated corrupted Maldivian former ruler, you tried every thing to coerce Nepalis into your interests and you mess up big time with Bangladeshis to stir up riots in your own country, list goes on and you call China hegemonic..... shame.
We did not back the Sri Lankan Tamil. In fact, we were asked by the SL Govt to help them out which we did. That we are not hegemonic is proved by the fact that once the SL Govt found that our job was done, we left.

Likewise, in Bangaldesh, having assisted the Bengalis out there to get independence we left. Hardly hegemonic!

We have not messed it up big time in Bangladesh. It is Pakistan who stirs up riots in India. In Bangladesh, the Jamait (hardcore razakars who supported Pakistan during the liberation of Bangaldesh) in consort with the BNP (for election reasons) assisted Pakistan. I hope you are aware that terrorists are being handed over by the Bangaldesh Govt to India.

In so far as Maldives is concerned, India is a democracy and would like democracies to flourish. The Maldives Govt is running scared of the ex President and so they are trying their best to ensure that he and his party are debarred from elections. So, who is the villain of the piece?

But then you would not understand, since you are living in a totalitarian country with jackboot governance!

If China is not hegemonic, then hegemony would have a new definition.

Ask those around the South China Sea!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

BTW, can we go back to China wanting to kill the drug smuggler with a drone strike in Myanmar?

Are you sure Myanmar would find it comfortable that their sovereignty is being violated?

Would that not drive the nail in the coffin of the already crumbling friendship with China and draw it closer to the West?

satish007

In fact, just today, I met a friend whose family is from South East China. She has just visited her distant relatives in China. She was most disparaging about Northern Chinese. It is obvious that she was 'educated' by her relatives!.
Is same situation in India?
Ray I know you from Southern India. but unfortunately, Northern always tougher than southern and always rule southern.

mikhail

Country flag

By the way, it does not need a foreign language ( foreign to both of Chini and Hindi if I may) to understand India. India has every thing laid out there to be understood. With a comparison. we know India.
in the same way we also know everything about china!a few weeks back one of my friend who is a businessman went to china for a business tour and after he returned to India i went to his house to meet him and to hear about his experience in china.man the moment i asked him about his experience he started venting his anger on the chinis by saying he would rather go to NK than china in the futureand spent the next half an hour narrating his horrible experience in china!so you can clearly understand that the feeling from our side is also somewhat similar to that of the chinis:rolleyes:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Is same situation in India?
Ray I know you from Southern India. but unfortunately, Northern always tougher than southern and always rule southern.
I am from East India.

Northern people have more seats in the Parliament because they are a larger population and the seats are as per the population.

That is democracy for you!

It is not like China where it makes no difference which area has what population.

Mao was from what could be called the South of China.

He was born in Shaoshan, Hunan Province.

Mao showed the Northern Chinese who is stronger! ;)

Oblaks

Re: Chinese plan to kill drug dealer w/ drone highlights military adva

Before China barags about its useless drones being used for illegal drugs enforcement, you better start bombing your own citizens because theyvare are one of the main drug supplier in south east asia.

ice berg

Chinese citizens are one of the main drug suppliers in south east asia. they should be bombed by drones? Hey how is planet mars?

wrigsted

Country flag

Or China could drone Pakistani drug lords, they are the ones who purchase most of the opium produced in Afghanistan, which accounts for 80% of the world's illicit opiates. It would be a good place to practice and if you lose one of your drones, everyone would think this is an American drone as Chinese drones strangely enough resembles U.S.. drones a lot. I do not know if they should be called Clone Drones or Drone Clones? Perhaps the Indian English grammar fascist can explain it to me and point out all the other linguistic errors I manage to do/make?
And unfortunately I have to give the Ray right, China has no friends, your blind nationalism and thinly disguised hegemonic dreams, makes all other countries insecure because they can not be sure that your actions are rational. A bit like the U.S. under Bush II.

Reactions: Ray

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Ray, you are a shameless liar. the number of China's public hydrogen number is a plain invention out of your deranging head, here is a link from world bank, let them to put your vomit back into your mouth. by the way, they are the western biased data of 2005-2006. see how big is the difference between their well planned lie and your stupid lie.

Water supply and sanitation in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your suzerain, crown prince Charles has enjoyed your slum, he ever said the slums are full of humanity, of course he enjoyed your democrazy, he like many others just want to keep you as a zoo, I enjoy watching monkies eat banana skin too.

whatever you may say about China's system, we earn more, live longer, and don't worry about family member being harmed on a bus, by the way, three under aged girls just be raped and murdered in India, the youngest of them, 6 years old. you are just rotten in culture, your demoncrazy educated the world.

You are just sick when you lie about Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldive, you played double face with Tamils, how dare you claim you have not been backing them? You followed your suzerain to label them as terrorist group but before they killed your primier, they got lot of weapon from you, and Sri lanka did not invite you. Sri lanka know too well about you, and your fishermen are captured and killed by them, you sound like they love you this much, pathetic.

Blame every thing on Pakistan about Bangladesh, so it is Pakistani who maltreated Bangladeshis in NE india? shameless.

I agree with your last point though, the former Maldivian president is a corrupted to the core prick and hated by all Maldivians, but he is a democrazy caste, hahah, so he finally found a heaven in India, democrazy and equally, no, more corrupted. He finally get back into his herd.
and you just welcome a new corrupted democrazy new Indian on board, win-win.

satish007

no. cinoti donot suicide plz

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Ray, you are a shameless liar. the number of China's public hydrogen number is a plain invention out of your deranging head, here is a link from world bank, let them to put your vomit back into your mouth. by the way, they are the western biased data of 2005-2006. see how big is the difference between their well planned lie and your stupid lie.

Water supply and sanitation in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your suzerain, crown prince Charles has enjoyed your slum, he ever said the slums are full of humanity, of course he enjoyed your democrazy, he like many others just want to keep you as a zoo, I enjoy watching monkies eat banana skin too.

whatever you may say about China's system, we earn more, live longer, and don't worry about family member being harmed on a bus, by the way, three under aged girls just be raped and murdered in India, the youngest of them, 6 years old. you are just rotten in culture, your demoncrazy educated the world.

You are just sick when you lie about Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldive, you played double face with Tamils, how dare you claim you have not been backing them? You followed your suzerain to label them as terrorist group but before they killed your primier, they got lot of weapon from you, and Sri lanka did not invite you. Sri lanka know too well about you, and your fishermen are captured and killed by them, you sound like they love you this much, pathetic.

Blame every thing on Pakistan about Bangladesh, so it is Pakistani who maltreated Bangladeshis in NE india? shameless.

I agree with your last point though, the former Maldivian president is a corrupted to the core prick and hated by all Maldivians, but he is a democrazy caste, hahah, so he finally found a heaven in India, democrazy and equally, no, more corrupted. He finally get back into his herd.
and you just welcome a new corrupted democrazy new Indian on board, win-win.
I would recommend that you keep a civil tongue in your head and use parliamentary language and not get personal.

I do not lie. You will please note that I go by facts and do not go into an exaggerated mode of jingoism that leads to falsehood, as you might indulge in. Please do not superimpose your psychology to judge me or anyone else.

You had earlier called a Malaysia posters as a Hindustani labour and words derogatory. I had mentioned that this was not allowed. It appears that you are incorigible and when you cannot debate you tend to use language that is used by guttersnipes. Is it a civilised way to debate when you write -put the vomit back and so on?

You are beneath contempt.

I will not give you the pleasure of replying since you are merely waffling out of sheer impotent rage since you have no facts to offer!

I am letting this time go, but please take it as a warning that should you continue in this crass and low manner, you shall be taken to task..

Last edited:

satish007

You know what, you should introduce more Chinese people to this forum, it is a win win, it brings more visit to Singh and educate our young generations with India.
I read an article by a college students who recently finished a tour in India during the winter vacation, one of her interesting observation is: India has turn into China's biggest patriotism education base. Anybody will kiss motherland soil as soon as he/she lands on China back from India.
Most Chinese english suck and most post like that 'India,Lol,4th world hellhole,caste hehehe..,Bollywood,lol,Ganges..,
Brownian movement missile blah blah' ,so cinoti take care we need u

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

I would recommend that you keep a civil tongue in your head and use parliamentary language and not get personal.

I do not lie. You will please note that I go by facts and do not go into an exaggerated mode of jingoism that leads to falsehood, as you might indulge in. Please do not superimpose your psychology to judge me or anyone else.

You had earlier called a Malaysia posters as a Hindustani labour and words derogatory. I had mentioned that this was not allowed. It appears that you are incorigible and when you cannot debate you tend to use language that is used by guttersnipes. Is it a civilised way to debate when you write -put the vomit back and so on?

You are beneath contempt.

I will not give you the pleasure of replying since you are merely waffling out of sheer impotent rage since you have no facts to offer!

I am letting this time go, but please take it as a warning that should you continue in this crass and low manner, you shall be taken to task..
you do not lie? you invented the whole world instead right? calling me having no facts offer?WTF you are on ray? if you just cannot tell apart illusion and fact, go find a place suit you.

Since you are so fond of your western colonized everything, what make a hindustani laboror derogatory? you tell me.

You are fabricating numbers, making stories, accusing innocent, and falsifying history, and you call me getting personal and using derogatory slur?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

you do not lie? you invented the whole world instead right? calling me having no facts offer?WTF you are on ray? if you just cannot tell apart illusion and fact, go find a place suit you.

Since you are so fond of your western colonized everything, what make a hindustani laboror derogatory? you tell me.

You are fabricating numbers, making stories, accusing innocent, and falsifying history, and you call me getting personal and using derogatory slur?
Please note let us not have your factless meanderings.

The post is total waffling!

Whenever I comment on anything controversial, I use links and that too international links mostly.

Also understand the meaning of getting personal.

Personal means - Of, affecting, or belonging to a particular person rather than to anyone else.

Last edited:

satish007

thanks ray,if I were you I would ban him and all his IP forever@cinoti,please please debate smartly,we all have known you English civil tongue skills,do Need show more

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles