Chinese Navy attacks Vietnamese Vessel inside Vietnamese waters

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Apparently what in Cantonese they say Lao Lo (Northern people) are flexing their muscles.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do you know what happen in WWII in China? What you say is much more mean than dance on the body of the Mumbai bomb. Because in WWII, in China, tens of millions people die.
I think you are wrong in your analogy.

In WWII, there was a war with the sides clearly demarcated as also the Aim.

In Mumbai, there is no war declared and there is no enemy.

It was a cowardly attack on unsuspecting people.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Sigh, another conspiracy theory.

BG has pointed out it was Chinese coast guard, not PLA. And China also claims that region, hence it is perfectly reasonable for Chinese coast guards to operate there.
so are you trying to say that if china claims something weather it belongs to china or not, then it belongs to china and china can do whatever it wants with the thing that it claims.????

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
This site really show the dark side of India people.
people have different opinion about different things... so we are fine with whatever you think about this site and Indians... even if you insult us, then we won't feel like we want to blow up school bus as revenge :)

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Thanks for admitting it was just a conspiracy theory.

Kid, I didn't say Vitnam's coast guard can't operate in the disputed water, I was just saying Chinese coast guard is entitled to operate within the territorial sea claimed by Chinese government.

And please refrain from using any derogatory term like Ching Chang, which only demonstrates your inability to conduct a civil and decent discussion. I will report this post to the MOD.
Just like china; can i claim a piece of east china and do whatever i want?

SHASH2K2

yes, you are right.

Nothing can be done.
Agree nothing can be done .
I am not sure if it shows dark side of people or not but it definitely shows greedy and bully nature of current chinese regime. They claim whole Asia as their territory and are bullying small and weaker countries . Nothing can be done to fix the bullies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Agree nothing can be done .
I am not sure if it shows dark side of people or not but it definitely shows greedy and bully nature of current chinese regime. They claim whole Asia as their territory and are bullying small and weaker countries . Nothing can be done to fix the bullies.
i have told before, that china can only bully poor small nations. china do not have guts to bully larger and might nation,,,atleast not today... anyway this is a different topic...

forum, start a thread amd invite me if any of you wants to discuss my topic "china can bully smaller nations only".

for eg; china roared like a brave lion
"Any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China"

but couple of days later, Americans were playing their usual high tech video game and killed many using hell fire missiles...and the other day, usa/nato choppers banged dozens of pakistans army soldiers near western border.. so as china was attacked, i was expecting some retaliation from china or at-least exchange of words.. but chinese kept mum and their tail behind their legs... now you can counter argue claiming that "drone and chopper attacks are not considered as attack on pakistan or pakistan's sovereignty" but lets take this topic to different thread if any one of you wants to debate...

Last edited:

Tianshan

i have told before, that china can only bully poor small nations. china do not have guts to bully larger and might nation,,,atleast not today... anyway this is a different topic...
we have already fight USA and soviet. What stronger opponent is there in the earth?

for eg; china roared like a brave lion
"Any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China"
I have never seen this on Chinese news. such arrangement only with North Korea.

Oracle

China lost 20-30 million innocent in WW2, if we do not have "complex" after this, then something wrong.
That was during war. People die in war. In China, people are dying now too during peacetime, Tibetans and Uighurs.

Do you know what happen in WWII in China? What you say is much more mean than dance on the body of the Mumbai bomb. Because in WWII, in China, tens of millions people die.
So, what's your point?

This site really show the dark side of India people.
Oh! my my. Playing the victim now are we?

With this type of comments you can get away here as this is a democratic forum. Do that in CD and you will be restored to the status of a subject there.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
we have already fight USA and soviet. What stronger opponent is there in the earth?

I have never seen this on Chinese news. such arrangement only with North Korea.
as i said, start a new thread and invite me, we will discuss this topic....

if you don't see/hear on chinese news, then it does mean the news is false... in your country, not all news are published and reported. there is no freedom for media in your country...

Tianshan

if you don't see/hear on chinese news, then it does mean the news is false... in your country, not all news are published and reported. there is no freedom for media in your country...
can you give me original statement from China government?

I have looked but can not find.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i ask for orignal statement not news statement.

Maybe is true, good for China-Pakistan to have defence pact.
LOL... :pound:

please tell me, according to your standards how original statement should look like.. you can provide examples if you have any...

Oracle

i ask for orignal statement not news statement. better source.

Maybe is true, good for China-Pakistan to have defence pact.

which country will declare war on Pakistan?
What original statement? You want Hu Jintao to come and say that to you now?

United States have already declared war on Pakistan since 2001.

Tianshan

What original statement? You want Hu Jintao to come and say that to you now?

United States have already declared war on Pakistan since 2001.
No, they are major ally in war on terror. everyone knows this.

please tell me, according to your standards how original statement should look like.. you can provide examples if you have any...
direct quote from China spokesperon, by more reliable source.

this could be unofficial policy for now. Maybe later a real defence-pac.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
No, they are major ally in war on terror. everyone knows this.

direct quote from China spokesperon, by more reliable source.

this could be unofficial policy for now. Maybe later a real defence-pac.

LOL>>>> i don't know what to tell you now :D :D :D :pound:
sorry my friend. :) you are such a nice guy.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles