Chinese missile for pakistan

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well I hope she realizes one day that the problem with her beloved Pakistan is within the country.

No need to whining about China or India.

:sad:
No the problem is partly pakistan establishment and partly usa+china who makes this anti-muslim establishment strong and creats distance between its people.As you ve already said that you deal with only pak army and politicians which are anti people and follow chinese diktats on its anti muslim policies be it Lal masjid operations which army did on china's insistence in which many innocent pakistani muslim women students were killed or be it keeping quite on china's atrocities on Uighur muslim brethren.They day is not far when mujahids will rule subcontinent and spread jihad to china to free xinjiang muslim. of course your own missiles and bombs and weapons will help mujahids in accomplishing that mission.

Last edited by a moderator:

GromHellscream

WLG CA!
Yap, we chinese are scared to death by this kind of claim!!!:facepalm::denied:
Please help us, big Indian brothers. :welcome:The hope of Asia and all human kinds lies on your shoulder, fighting!:gun::balle:

Last edited:
Country flag
I thought that is the american view. :laugh:

After all, the biggest aid by far is coming from your guys.

No need to play the China card.
we do have this view we also don't like sharing our slaves/bitches
especially ones that are paid for.

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
WLG CA!
Yap, we chinese are scared to death by this kind of claim!!!:facepalm::denied:
Please help us, big Indian brothers. :welcome:The hope of Asia and all human kinds lies on your shoulder, fighting!:gun::balle:
Chini Hans are not our brothers.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Another one who likes cartoon better than reality.

China is still selling weapons and offers cheap credit to Pakistan.

You can keep watch the cartoons though. :taunt:

Javed Chaudhry, Urdu columnist on The Express, had written an interesting article the Joint Fighter (JF-17) multi-role combat aircraft, purported to be the result of a Sino-Pakistan defense project. The Filter Coffee has pointed out previously, how this "all-weather" friendship between China and Pakistan is a elaborate farce that has fooled no one. Pakistan has entered into deals with China only when other avenues were closed, and China, fully cognizant of Pakistan's plight, has maximized its own gains to Pakistan's detriment. An old article by Dr. Ayesha Siddiqa reinforces this point.

Mr. Chaudhry narrates the circumstances behind the Sino-Pakistan JF-17 project (اردو). LT @muladhara for bringing this article to my attention.

The gist of above article is........

Air Marshall Shahid Latif is a decorated officer of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). In January 1983, he became one of the first in the PAF to receive training on flying F-16s in the U.S. He was also responsible for initiating Pakistan's bid to purchase F-16s from the U.S. In 2000, Air Marshall Latif was put in charge of the JF-17 [Joint Fighter] project, which was initiated in 1994 with the assistance of China. The project was meant to be a joint venture with a Chinese firm, CATIC. China and Pakistan hoped to joint-manufacture the jet to meet their defense needs and supply JF-17s to interested countries.

Pakistan felt compelled to enter into an agreement with China because Pakistan was unable to replace its aging fighter aircraft after being ostracized by the U.S. for "supporting terror groups," after the Afghanistan war. PAF faced the possibility of becoming a spent force, following the U.S.'s embargo and the obsolescence of its own aircraft. Thus, in 1994, the Benazir Bhutto administration entered into an agreement with China to co-manufacture JF-17 aircraft. However, no progress was made due to international pressure and Pakistan's own economic situation. The project was restarted in 2000, with Air Marshall Latif at the helm, and within three years, the JF-17 made its first successful test flight.

After JF-17"²s success, PAF labeled Air Marshall Latif the "AQ Khan of the JF-17." The project envisaged Pakistan and China contributing 58% and 42% respectively to manufacture components needed for the aircraft, which was expected to rival the F-16. Air Marshall Latif was expected to rise to the post of Chief of Air Staff after the success of this project; however, due to pressure from an unnamed country, another individual superseded him to the post.

After the new Chief of Air Staff took command, plans of the joint venture to co-manufacture JF-17s were abandoned. Instead, Pakistan entered into an agreement with CATIC to purchase the aircraft [thus altering the nature of the project and the relationship between the two parties]. The original cost of the project was expected to be $1 billion (Pakistan hoped to manufacture 250 JF-17s). As part of this new agreement, Pakistan obtained a loan, again from CATIC, at an interest rate of 7% to purchase these aircraft in 2008. The terms of this loan were excessive, given the world economic crisis and the fact that Pakistan had just entered into another loan agreement with CATIC at a considerable price for an aviation system. As a result, Pakistan was compelled to sign the purchase agreement with CATIC on March 18, 2009, at a final price of $10 billion.

huaxia rox

ajtr is not an ordinary pakistani so no need say more about why he/she is so against prc (including in the xinjiang thread)....i suggest chinese members here to consider if ajtr can represent normal pakistanis in this regard....

how ever the article he/she posted here is worth discussing.....

i think the jf-17 project can benifit both nations....u can never be 100% satisfied with any sort of co-developmental projects especially between nations and u need to judge u gain more or lose more (of coz i can also provide tons of articles from pakistani web site to praise the jf-17 project).....

another question is many r asking why prc is not providing pakistanis with j-10......i ve found there r heaps of different answers and the 1 i firmly believe is prc is faced with the taiwan issue and compared to taiwan the only field we do not have too much edge over is our air force (and latest news is the us congress has agreed to sell taiwan f-16 c/d....or block52?? in 10 years i guess the us will sell them f-35)....and in japan the US even deploied f-22.....so prc also needs j-10 desparately....some source even reveals some appalling yet unconfirmed info which says the PLAAF is trying to bar PLANAF from getting j-10 coz the production numbers r limited......so maybe after 2 more years j-10 can be sold to other nations and i m kind of sure pakistan will be its 1st overseas customer....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles