Chinese military steps up non nuclear missile capability

seber

those ballistic missiles taked about (and cruise missiles like cj-10) r mainly aimned at taiwan... us bases in japan....veitnam and india.....among them the only one we do need to consider their opposite voice is taiwan which is the core issue prc now has not too many ways to sovle........so to use others as exucses (like SCS related nations) to develope our missile techs and deploy enough missiles while seemingly not giving too much pressure on the KMT gov may be a good option for PLA.......
where are come from ?

which province ?

呵呵

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
there are plently nation has BM, and use them regularly, including US. no one is naive to think its nuclear strike against their country.
Dude, when was the last time BM was used against another country with nuclear BM capability

It does not make sense to launch a non nuclear BM at a nuclear state for fun, as the enemy would view it as a nuclear missile nevertheless and will retaliate with Nuclear launch. Use your logic , who in the right mind would do that?

ice berg

It has always been launch on impact. :cool2:

Guess you have never heard about that.

huaxia rox

they fired on Chechen rebels.....theres a difference between Chechen rebels and IA....!!
i was answering a question raised by 1 of my indian friends here....if u have another question u can say it straight away but no need to mix new 1 with the old 1 up......

s002wjh

Country flag
Dude, when was the last time BM was used against another country with nuclear BM capability

It does not make sense to launch a non nuclear BM at a nuclear state for fun, as the enemy would view it as a nuclear missile nevertheless and will retaliate with Nuclear launch. Use your logic , who in the right mind would do that?
go read the post. i already said dozen time the trajectory/speed of MRBM vs ICBM is different. also any BM lunch will be against ships, and general in US is not dumb enough to think china will lunch a nuclear for few fish and few cans of oil. hence the non first use nuke policy and china declear of anti-ship ballistic missile etc etc. back in 90's iraq lunch BM at israel which is a nuclear state. there are plenty way to know its not ICBM, common sense is one of them.

Last edited:

Neil

Country flag
i was answering a question raised by 1 of my indian friends here....if u have another question u can say it straight away but no need to mix new 1 with the old 1 up......

i was replying to the thread and the context in which its being discussed....

u can use your BM against your Uighur terrorists but using it against a country is different game all together....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In a hegemonic tussle, non nuclear has a greater clout since it can be employed.

Nuke will cause a huge backlash.

p2prada

In a hegemonic tussle, non nuclear has a greater clout since it can be employed.

Nuke will cause a huge backlash.
Experts assume there are at least 2000 BMs aimed at Taiwan.

The Chinese seem to be hell bent on boosting their conventional weapons than trying to match Russia or the US nuke for nuke.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles