Chinese killed by Pakistani Taliban

Poseidon

Country flag
China sleeps with Pakis,Pakis sleep with Taliban, but Taliban rapes Chinese!:shocked:

niharjhatn

Too bad that most Indians are not white. I heard few of them are white, descents of Aryan?

If you are one of them, come to China and Chinese parents will shower you with gifts.
If you are not, dont worry, get yourself de-tanned, then come to China.
Stop talking outta your... you know...

Aryans are "brown" actually. Some may be fairer/some darker. Aryan =/= European (whites). Just as whites =/= fair skin.

I have met fair skin Saudis and dark skin Saudis. I've met fair skin Iranis/Iraqis and darker skin Iranis/Iraqis.

Hell, some Italians even have really dark skin.

Don't confuse skin tone with hypothetical genetic ancestry, which is what "aryan" really is.

I'd rather stay the healthy caramel brown I am and not get develop BCC or melanomas than appeal to your views of what an "aryan" is.

Jesus was brown.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
these kind of sick wishes usually back fire.

if you think about it logically, china is the last target for pakistani nukes. india is the first and most important target.

their missile dont even have the range to hit our eastern side, but india is easily within their range.
US is much safer since it's sitting far away where Paki nukes/suicide bombers can't reach easily but thats not the case with China.
Paki terrorists are already in China and increasing like a cancer.... China is already getting irritated by paki muslim terrorists.Every now and then there is violence/riots in China and Xinjiang is gradually becoming Kashmir of China.

Tolaha

these kind of sick wishes usually back fire.

if you think about it logically, china is the last target for pakistani nukes. india is the first and most important target.

their missile dont even have the range to hit our eastern side, but india is easily within their range.
The original real sicko thing was CCP arming wacko states with Nuclear weapons and their delivery systems. If their disciples are not following the CCP script of destabilizing their neighbors but start turning against their masters, then we surely can afford some silly banter!

Tianshan

The original real sicko thing was CCP arming wacko states with Nuclear weapons and their delivery systems. If their disciples are not following the CCP script of destabilizing their neighbors but start turning against their masters, then we surely can afford some silly banter!
haha you claim to be less "wacko" than pakistan, but they have never tried a forward policy against us.

Tolaha

haha you claim to be less "wacko" than pakistan, but they have never tried a forward policy against us.
If getting beaten up is the criteria for being a "wacko", then you have been "wackoed" far more times than we have been!
It would be too much for the Chinese to be aware of such things though! :namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles