Chinese killed by Pakistani Taliban

nimo_cn

Country flag
My ex-GF, who is Chinese, used to occasionally cook for me. One day she cooked pork-and-tofu curry. It was delicious, because she cooked it with a lot of spices and a lot of love. ;)

So the low caste Hindu's are super-humans, right? They eat nothing yet they live. Dang!!!

BTW, it is caste, not cast.

To understand what is a cast, see the picture below:

Who started the pork-eathing discussion? Your compatriot, I am simply following suit.

Please direct your reply to them.

Pork is meant for CCP elites. Ordinary chinese would eat anything...
The man said people could survive without eating anything.

I'd love to know Zaid Hamid's opinion on pork eating atheists.
This man started this discussion.

By the way, cast or caste, I made my point. Spelling errors are friends to English learners like me, especially when it comes to rare term such as caste which is unique to India. However, I do appreciate that you pointed it out.

satish007

GDP of Urumqi, a city, is being compared with that of the whole of India?
see, Indian don't believe Chinese GDP. guys, next time , instead of GDP, please give some pictures, such as what they eat, housing, medical treatment, education, praying happily in mosque that will more useful.
and how come a dead chinese woman casuse Indian and Chinese forumer want to nuke each other, are you guys crazy?

Tianshan

The bold part, I really love these sort of statements. Wishful thinking. Chinese are already shafted by the pakis, like they are shafting US in Afghanistan.
Living in denial.
i am not interested to argue here, this is a forum for indian people.

if you want to believe what you said above is true, then that is fine. i personally do not see the logic that pakistan will suddenly join with india against china, it makes no sense to me when all the evidence shows the opposite.

pmaitra

see, Indian don't believe Chinese GDP. guys, next time , instead of GDP, please give some pictures, such as what they eat, housing, medical treatment, education, praying happily in mosque that will more useful.
and how come a dead chinese woman casuse Indian and Chinese forumer want to nuke each other, are you guys crazy?
GDP of Urumqui, does not reflect the condition of the Uighurs, leave alone the territory of East Turkestan.

Here is a nice report: http://uyghuramerican.org/old/articles/5500/1/Film-digs-out-of-poverty/index.html
And another by Deutche-Welle: http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,6644972,00.html

aerokan

Country flag
Who started the pork-eathing discussion? Your compatriot, I am simply following suit.

Please direct your reply to them.

The man said people could survive without eating anything.

This man started this discussion.

By the way, cast or caste, I made my point. Spelling errors are friends to English learners like me, especially when it comes to rare term such as caste which is unique to India. However, I do appreciate that you pointed it out.

My dear dumb nimo, there is a saying that roughly goes like this "Don't open the mouth and confirm the doubts about your stupidity" If you can't understand what the other person is saying, atleast keep quiet and let others steer the discussion. U can always join it later. No one who commented before commented wrongly abt your eating habits whether it's pork or something else. It's taking a jab at paki style of thinking abt the rest of the world including their friends(china). But i sure laugh at your comments when you make a fool of yourself. Thanks for entertaining us :taunt1: :rofl:

satish007

GDP of Urumqui, does not reflect the condition of the Uighurs, leave alone the territory of East Turkestan.

Here is a nice report: http://uyghuramerican.org/old/articles/5500/1/Film-digs-out-of-poverty/index.html
And another by Deutche-Welle: Society falls victim to China's one-child policy | Asia | DW.DE | 24.10.2011
weird, what sh*i you are , why you speak that, can you let Tamil alone, can you leave South Tibet alone? Can you leave Kasmir alone and give to Pakis and China? can you leave west Bengal alone,can you leave bla,bla alone?
bullsh*t you are, unless you think Uighurs are Indians or you are indeed American, that 's different thing, we can discuss this.
sorry you let my lose temper.

pmaitra

weird, what sh*i you are , why you speak that, can you let Tamil alone, can you leave South Tibet alone? Can you leave Kasmir alone and give to Pakis and China? can you leave west Bengal alone,can you leave bla,bla alone?
bullsh*t you are, unless you think Uighurs are Indians or you are indeed American, that 's different thing, we can discuss this.
Oh you're fine bud! So, your point is?

aerokan

Country flag
do you know what the gdp per capita of urumqi is? it is around 8 times higher than the average income in india.

and don't try to pretend that gujarat riot did not happen or mumbai blast did not happen. and kashmir is ten thousand times more important for pakistan than anywhere else, xinjiang is last on the list.

india has been praying that pakistan will turn against china for 50 years now. but anyone with any logic will see that is not likely, we have no territory disputes and we are their best hope for them to hedge against their enemies.

if you want to believe what you said above is true, then that is fine. i personally do not see the logic that pakistan will suddenly join with india against china, it makes no sense to me when all the evidence shows the opposite.
Don't bet too much on pakis dude.. Before 50 years pakistan requested india for collaboration on border issues against China. We never took that opportunity and refused pakistan's proposal. Then pakistan went to China and both worked against india on the border issue. There is a saying my friend "It's better to have a wise enemy than a foolish friend". In that context, both india and china are not very lucky. China has Pakistan for a foolish friend and india don't have any wise enemies on the borders :tsk::sad::rolleyes::scared2:

aerokan

Country flag
Dude!! He doesn't ask china to leave the east turkestan in this comment. If u can't understand the grammar then shut the eff up..By any chance, are u a CBCD (Chinese Born Confused Desi). Atleast u'r understanding of english language says so!! :frusty::frusty:

BTW a small correction.. it's not south tibet, it called arunachal pradesh here. :thumb::thumb:

satish007

Dude!! He doesn't ask china to leave the east turkestan in this comment. If u can't understand the grammar then shut the eff up..By any chance, are u a CBCD (Chinese Born Confused Desi). Atleast u'r understanding of english language says so!! :frusty::frusty:

BTW a small correction.. it's not south tibet, it called arunachal pradesh here. :thumb::thumb:
Oops, my fault, your guys always use so complex english. I am a Chinese born confusing guy indeed. never lose temper is good advice.

Last edited:

one

is there anything wrong with being pork eating atheist? i only ever hear the indian people calling us this, i do not see anyone else in the world who uses this phrase for us.
i am a pork eating believer from India. Don't take it to your heart yaar take it in your hand:laugh:.

Tolaha

To our Chinese members,

The poster was referring to the general Pakistani attitude of not liking people who eat pork and also those who are "non-believers". Just making fun of the fact that inspite of these issues, Pakistanis claim that they just adore the Chinese, who mostly fit both these criterias!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
And they say that people in China have great IQ??!! The original post was made poking fun at Zaid Hamid a Pakistani idiot and the Chinese people here took the insult upon themselves. :rofl:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Soon the Pakies will kill Chini in East Turkestan and drive them out of that place with their Chinese made nucs.

satish007

And they say that people in China have great IQ??!! The original post was made poking fun at Zaid Hamid a Pakistani idiot and the Chinese people here took the insult upon themselves. :rofl:
Sad, I feel Shame, Chinese actually good at EQ. English and IQ sucks.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
it is the muslims themselves who are not supposed to eat pork.

they don't care if other people eat it. why should they?

like you said, they consider pig to be a dirty animal.
muslim terrorists are not supposed to kill others either in the name of religion. If they like their religion, they should keep it to themselves isn't it? But is that what is happening here?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

Tianshan, sorry I never said pakis are going to join India. I don't know how you reached to this conclusion. I am simply referring towards Chinese mis treatment of Uyghers in there freedom struggle. Pakis are supporting them, and like US, China is getting involved in paki land. There will be blow back. In a way China is sponsering killing of Chinese people (Han) in Xinxiang region. I will simply love the paki (Chinese) nuke pointing towards China.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:pound::pound:
i never knew chinese section is this enjoyable.

Anyway I knew sooner or later the Chinese have to say their price for what they are doing in Porkistan. Karma is a b****. But i never knew it will start so soon.

Go porkis go. Bite your masters go

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles