Chinese Jasmine Revolution Spreads Online

ChinaToday

If you live in a democracy your mind is free and you are able to do what you desire.

In a totalitarian country, your mind is conditioned like Pavlovian Dogs.

it is like savouring fresh mountain air to being in an Air Conditioned room with stale air being recirculated.

China can maintain stability because of tanks and brute force. That apart, the majority are conditioned as Pavlovian Dogs to believe in the indoctrination that the CCP knows best and without the CCP, China will collapse!!
You are amazing , didnt know you are an expert on chinese internal affairs....lol

no smoking

Country flag
Painful to you, I must confess.
Oh, no, it is just always make me laughing.

Of course, this picture shows the Chinese Public Security is a sea of tranquillity. But have you seen the other pictures?

Given the previous examples of crushing dissent or popular desire, as in the Tienanmen Square, there is no doubt that any demonstration, irrespective of size, will be crushed. Therefore, the '76%' of the Happy Chinese can have a good night sleep.

It is also very funny that more than 10000 protests or riots happend in china for every year and you still believe CCP's forces can stop all this? Well, just I said, Sir, you always try to use a indian logic to read chinese mind.

But then, I thought you had said that I did not know what hokuo is. I am still awaiting education from you! I am sure it will be enlightening.
Well, Sir, many chinese including me have tried to educate you and other indians about it. You just simply ignore it. You didn't even question our explaination, you just deny it.

no smoking

Country flag
Yeah if you mean some college guys feeling pity on how a teacher minds the schools kids all the way around.
Don't take it on heart, just kidding :)
Nobody is frustrated with a stable China, if any are they'd keep dreaming for long .. may be forever.
But many are frustrated with an overly aggressive China .. those many are everywhere and increasing.
"Overly aggressive" ? Don't pretend to be a victim! India was and is doing the same thing to China. Whatever we did looks pale when those lamas have been protected by you army since 1959. Grow up, would you?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are amazing , didnt know you are an expert on chinese internal affairs....lol
You didn't?

Well, you know know.

Great, what?

One does not have to be a whizkid to know what is democracy and what is Communism and the different ways.

Maybe the choice of newspapers and TV channels in China is restricted and Govt controlled, but in India and the world, there is a deluge of newspaper and TV channels and there is no restriction in reading/ viewing newspapers/ TV channels. Therefore, to know world affairs is no great an achievement in India. It is a normal phenomenon.

China maybe a 'closed' nation to Chinese and there can be a blanket on news there, but not so in the world. We still come to know what is going on there, while possibly you don't know or don't have the courage to admit that you know.

Good luck to you!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh, no, it is just always make me laughing.
Good.

Laughing is therapeutic.

It is also very funny that more than 10000 protests or riots happend in china for every year and you still believe CCP's forces can stop all this? Well, just I said, Sir, you always try to use a indian logic to read chinese mind.
So, you are having a riotous time out there?

It is not only Indian logic, but also 'CNN', 'BBC' logic, right?

Well, Sir, many chinese including me have tried to educate you and other indians about it. You just simply ignore it. You didn't even question our explaination, you just deny it.
Really?

Bilge flows, but it need not be taken as pure, or should it be?

How about explaining for a change without the gobbledygooks and obfuscations?

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yeah if you mean some college guys feeling pity on how a teacher minds the schools kids all the way around.
Don't take it on heart, just kidding :)
Feel pity for us? Do you mean by expecting a national revolt within China, they (including you) are sympathizing with Chinese people? Can you even convince yourself when you were saying that?

By the way, I believe all the Chinese members here have graduated from colleges or are studying in colleges. However, I am pretty sure not every Indian member here has received as much education as we do. You can save your pity for those kids.

Nobody is frustrated with a stable China, if any are they'd keep dreaming for long .. may be forever.
But many are frustrated with an overly aggressive China .. those many are everywhere and increasing.
So a chaotic China like Egypt becomes a solution to that frustration?

Last edited:

RebateKing

Looking back in history, poverty and corruption have been the "evil twins" toppling govt everywhere include those in the middle east right now. From what I have read, the Chinese govt has done well in tackling poverty, but not corruption. It also needs to speed up political reforms as well. Good luck!

BTW, a chaotic China may just be the solution to those who owe China s**t load of money, j/k. :)

nimo_cn

Country flag
If you live in a democracy your mind is free and you are able to do what you desire.

In a totalitarian country, your mind is conditioned like Pavlovian Dogs.

it is like savouring fresh mountain air to being in an Air Conditioned room with stale air being recirculated.

China can maintain stability because of tanks and brute force. That apart, the majority are conditioned as Pavlovian Dogs to believe in the indoctrination that the CCP knows best and without the CCP, China will collapse!!
Ray, do you believe stories about your siblings told by someone who hates your all your family members? If not, do you expect us to believe what you said about CCP?

Why do you think there should be a revolution within China? Because you really think it is in the interest of Chinese people to get rid of CCP?

What you are doing here reminds me of the first news report I read on Yahoo. The news said US congress passed a bill on Chinese human right record, and quoted a US senator as claiming "we are doing this to protect the interest of Chinese people".

Do you know why I believe Chinese people can't live without CCP as of now. Not only because the changes I have been witnessing around me every year, but also all the desperation to overthrow CCP displayed by people like you who are from countries hostile to China. Everytime I saw an attempt to incite Chinese people to overthrow CCP by enemies, the idea of CCP being the right choice was reinforced.

The enemies of China know it the best, without CCP, China will collapse.

Last edited:

luke

You guys are too sensitive about it.Most people regard it as a joke.the onlookers even more than people who take part in.It has no relationship with me and people aroud me(no matter farmer or city people) ,so I don't think it will affect China.
And:Egypt——》hosni mubarak

Libya——》Mr Qaddafi
China——》Hu?

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I think that a lot of people simply dont understand the Chinese mentality.

The Chinese are ruthless when it comes to acquiring what they want. Ethics, morals, social values, etc dont matter. No one knows this better than the Chinese themselves. That is why so many Chinese support the CCP. They are very afraid of absolute chaos if everyone is allowed to do their own thing knowing how ruthless the Chinese can be to each other.

The Chinese would gladly trade freedom for wealth. Being rich is much more important than freedom of speech, or the right to vote, or the right to assemble, or freedom to freely practice religion. So as long the average Chinese worker's life keeps getting better, and he has more money in his pocket, and he has a better life than his parents - the CCP is safe and secure.

Now that does not mean that there arent some artists and writers, etc who are extremely angry and frustrated with the lack of freedom. Sure these folks exist. But they are by no means representative of the average Chinese.

The only thing that can topple the CCP is an economic collapse resulting in massive numbers of new poor people created all over the country or a total stagnation of the economy. As long as the economy keep growing at 8-10%, the CCP will be fine.

If you want more prove of this statement - then look at Singapore -a tight;y run country that tolerates very little dissent from the opposition or even journalists. But no one is complaining because they have a great standard of living and they couldnt care less about politics or freedom of speech when their pockets are full.

There are too many dumb threads about Freedom in China all over the media. They are all written by naive people who think there will be a revolution in China. It will never happen !!!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
You are completely misreading me.

Feel pity for us? Do you mean by expecting a national revolt within China, they (including you) are sympathizing with Chinese people? Can you even convince yourself when you were saying that?
Okay this was a joke as I said already and a misread one. So don't frown over it.

By the way, I believe all the Chinese members here have graduated from colleges or are studying in colleges. However, I am pretty sure not every Indian member here has received as much education as we do.
What makes you think that. Duh ... again, you've started discussing my joke as the core matter itself.
What kind of a debate is this - all Chinese members on this forum are college graduates or not .. all Indians members have graduated from colleges or not.
Who is to know all this? Except of course people like you and me saying that same - "I BELIEVE ALL THE ******* MEMBERS ....."

So a chaotic China like Egypt becomes a solution to that frustration?
No. Never. No sane soul of 21st century wants chaos in China but sad to know that what happened in Egypt means only chaos to you.
It was the awakening of democracy in Egypt. The people of Egypt chose to do so. Democracy doesn't fit in a country overnight, so yes it will take its time. Till that time if you call this change a chaos then fine - Choas it is.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member

The Chinese are ruthless when it comes to acquiring what they want. Ethics, morals, social values, etc dont matter. No one knows this better than the Chinese themselves. That is why so many Chinese support the CCP. They are very afraid of absolute chaos if everyone is allowed to do their own thing knowing how ruthless the Chinese can be to each other.

The Chinese would gladly trade freedom for wealth. Being rich is much more important than freedom of speech, or the right to vote, or the right to assemble, or freedom to freely practice religion. So as long the average Chinese worker's life keeps getting better, and he has more money in his pocket, and he has a better life than his parents - the CCP is safe and secure.

Now that does not mean that there arent some artists and writers, etc who are extremely angry and frustrated with the lack of freedom. Sure these folks exist. But they are by no means representative of the average Chinese.

The only thing that can topple the CCP is an economic collapse resulting in massive numbers of new poor people created all over the country or a total stagnation of the economy. As long as the economy keep growing at 8-10%, the CCP will be fine.

If you want more prove of this statement - then look at Singapore -a tight;y run country that tolerates very little dissent from the opposition or even journalists. But no one is complaining because they have a great standard of living and they couldnt care less about politics or freedom of speech when their pockets are full.

There are too many dumb threads about Freedom in China all over the media. They are all written by naive people who think there will be a revolution in China. It will never happen !!!
well, that is the most accurate description of Chinese common's mentality.

What Chinese want is peaceful ,orderly and rich life.

Chinese common would reject any possiblity that can ruin peaceful,orderly and rich life .whether the possiblity came from distatorship or from "democracy".

kickok1975

Did you translate the article in Wenxuecity?

中国不需要 "茉莉花"ï¼Œä¸­å›½éœ€è¦"文化大革命"ï¼ 文学城博客精选

文学城博客 作者:悟空孙

一场"茉莉花"é©å‘½å¤§æœ‰å¸­å·å…¨çƒçš„势态,这个铲除专制统治的"革命运动"è®©ä¸å°‘人兴奋,甚至联想到中国,似乎中国的民主指日可待了。

要是在2、3年前,我也会像大家一样乐观兴奋,可今天,看了几本书,重温了中国历史和世界文明史之后,我感到,中国离茉莉花还很远,很远,甚至可以说,中国当下不需要茉莉花。

你要是以为我为共党辩护,你大错特错了。眼下的中国社会,腐败不公,一党专制已经到了前所未有的地步,难道还不该改朝换代吗?

该!可是换了又怎样??

中国不止换了一次了,除了宫廷内讧,外族入侵,陈胜吴广揭竿而起,朱元璋搓搓脚丫子上的泥,一把将皇帝拉下马。此后的黄巾、黄巢、红巾、李自成、张献忠、白莲教、洪秀全、小刀会甚至孙大炮、袁大头、蒋总裁、毛共产,浩浩荡荡几千年,谁比谁好?中国进步了吗?文明了吗?更别提什么民主了。

有人把民主当成万金油,觉得只要中国实行民主了,就万事大吉了。殊不知,中国离开真正的民主还有十万八千里。原因如下:

民主不仅仅是一种制度,民主更重要的是一种精神,一种文化。民主是西方人民从古希腊开始经过漫长的历史自我完善,自我发展,萌发在其文化中的一个基因元素。在中国这样一个专制文化酱缸里,即使有了民主的种子也没有相应的土壤让它发芽。

只要我们的文化还是崇尚权力权威,崇尚功利,制造奴才,没有科学精神,不尊重生命,民主就是一句空话。

也许你会反驳:那台湾呢?香港呢?

我说过了,看看四小龙都有什么特点?他们的民主土壤是哪里来的?这要回到刘晓波的"三百年"ååŠ¨è¨€è®ºé‚£é‡ŒåŽ»äº†ï¼Œæˆ‘们暂时放一放。

顺便提一下,最近看到这样一个新闻:"力促'思想回归'中央组织万名港澳公务员进京培训"ï¼ŒåŒæ—¶ï¼Œ"港澳公务员培训中心耗资2亿元在北京建成"ï¼Œå…¶ä¸­æ•™å­¦åŸ¹è®­åŒºã€é¤é¥®åŒºã€å­¦å‘˜å®¿èˆåŒºï¼Œç¾½æ¯›çƒé¦†ã€ç¯®çƒé¦†ã€ä¹’乓球馆、网球馆、台球室、健身房,地下停车场等设施一应俱全"ï¼Œä¸çŸ¥æœ‰æ²¡æœ‰æŒ‰æ‘©æˆ¿å‘µï¼Ÿæˆ‘们对香港的民主还有多少希望?台湾回归?算了吧!

那是不是让茉莉花开遍中国大地,共党下台就好了呢?

可惜中国无法为茉莉花提供土壤!

现在不同于89年了,现在中国人的日子的确好起来了,对于相当一部分人(甚至是绝大多数),生活质量不止提高了2倍3倍!当你手里有4、5套房子,有几百万存款,还有几百万在股市里的时候,你会上街游行吗?当大伙儿都在把子女送到牛津哈佛时,你会让你的孩子去"闹事"å—?你会为了那个不管吃不管穿的"民主"ç‰ºç‰²çœ¼å‰çš„一点点利益吗?

中国的文化到底是十分功利的,我们只注重眼前的利益,精神的自由只是点缀,何况几千年的儒家学说早让我们变得循规蹈矩,"君臣忠孝"æˆäº†é“德规范。

那人民不是痛恨腐败贪污吗?

这话说只对了一半。人民痛恨的其实不是贪污,而是贪官,因为他们自己没有机会做贪官。试想,如果你的父亲,你的兄弟,你的儿子或是你自己大权在握,你,你,还有你,包括我自己,不也昂首挺胸地加入腐败的行列吗?

所以说,中国的腐败是有着广泛的群众基础的。当官的腐败不必说,小老百姓或多或少都是腐败大军中的一员。百姓并不拒绝贪污,只要机会一来,谁都比别人跑得快。如果有"清官"ï¼Œé‚£ä¹Ÿåªæ˜¯éš”着十万八千里之外的人喜欢他,清官周围的人,包括家人都对他恨铁不成钢!

哪一个骂贪官的老百姓不是在单位里分红包,公款大吃大喝,领取上万元一件的"工作服"çš„时候兴高彩烈,欢欣鼓舞的呢?!

这就是中国的现实!

最近,有一首农民自编自演的歌曲走红了,歌名叫:《十谢共产党》

一谢共产党,翻身把你想,以前我们做牛马,现在人人把家当;

二谢共产党,吃饭把你想,以前忍饥又挨饿,现在温饱奔小康;

三谢共产党,穿衣把你想,以前穿的蓑草衣,现在毛料新时装;

四谢共产党,住房把你想,以前住的茅草屋,现在砖瓦新楼房;

五谢共产党,走路把你想,以前走的羊肠道,现在道路宽又广;

六谢共产党,照明把你想,以前照的桐油灯,现在电灯亮堂堂;

七谢共产党,上学把你想,以前一堆大老粗,现在两基一扫光;

八谢共产党,看病把你想,以前有病无钱医,现在医药能报账;

九谢共产党,致富把你想,以前种粮要上税,现在免税还补偿;

十谢共产党,养老把你想,以前抚儿来防老,现在丢心政府养,党的恩情永不忘,誓把忠心献给党,紧紧跟着党中央,幸福日子万年长!

我毫不怀疑,当你看到演出者发自内心的欢愉时,你会感到这真正是农民兄弟的心声。中国有多少农民人口?80%不止啊!

岂止农民们过上了好日子对共产党感恩戴德?大批的城市小市民们呢?在钞票与民主之间对于中国人来说一点都不难取舍,更不用说抛头颅洒热血了。"共产党受到中国人民的拥戴"ä¸æ˜¯ä¸€å¥å¿½æ‚ ã€‚

不管是谁(白猫黑猫),只要让我过上舒坦日子(哪怕我自己腐败,你和我一起腐败),我就感谢谁! 

"知识分子精英"ä»¬çœ‹ä¸åˆ°è¿™ä¸€ç‚¹ç»ˆç©¶æ˜¯æ–‡äººæ”¿æ²»ï¼Œæ¢¦ä¸­è¯´ç—´ã€‚

试想,即使中国有了民主制度,只要某一届政府干得还不错,即使到了换届,老百姓也会像挽留青天大老爷那样,用上访北京的干劲,下跪叩头:老九你不能走啊!

即使有了民主制度,有了在野反对党,中国的反对党不会起到监督作用,而是和执政党狼狈为奸,"互惠互利"ï¼Œä»Šå¤©ä½ ç»™æˆ‘一条生路,明天你坐庄我就也放你一马!这就是我们的文化,整个一江湖黑社会!

只要细心观察一下历史,中国当今的险恶社会环境决不仅仅是某一个政党和政权特有的"专利"ï¼Œæ¯å½“新朝换旧符,最终是换汤不换药,甚至每况愈下。中国的历史永远是一个周而复始的过程。因此,推翻一个政权和政党并不能让中国真正走向文明。

中国的前途在哪里?总体而言,我是比较悲观的,就目前看,我还看不到中国有任何一个团体和个人能够取代共产党,但这不等于继续让共产党高高在上鱼肉大众。 

革命,尤其是暴力革命是共产党的拿手戏,学生闹事,也是共产党起家的法宝,那些套路"老革命"ä»¬éƒ½äº†å¦‚指掌。"茉莉花"é©å‘½èƒ½åœ¨ä¸­å›½å®žçŽ°å—?89年的教训已经足以说明了。

所以,中国需要的不是"茉莉花"é©å‘½ï¼Œè€Œæ˜¯"文化大革命"ï¼

对,真正的文化大革命,不是66å¹´çš„"大革文化命"ï¼Œè¿™ä¸ª"文化大革命"æ˜¯å¦‚同宗教改革,文艺复兴那样开启民智,萌发现代文明,解放思想,自由精神,抛弃一切腐朽文化基因的真正的"文化"å¤§é©å‘½ã€‚"五四"å…¶å®žæ˜¯ä¸€ä¸ªå¥½çš„开头,可惜后来拜错了马列这个瘟神,错过了亚里斯多德、苏格拉底、卢梭、康德、黑格尔"¦"¦è¿™æ ·çš„现代文明先驱。"五四"100周年的今天,"德先生"å’Œ"赛先生"èƒ½å¦é‡çŽ°å…‰å½©å‘¢ï¼Ÿ

我们不需要造反派头头式的"民运领袖"ï¼Œæˆ‘们需要一个领路人,可谁是中国的马丁·路德? 至少中国需要一个甘地,用非暴力不合作的方式来监督制约政府,并让中国人明白,美好的生活不仅仅是"砖瓦新楼房,电灯亮堂堂"ï¼Œæ°‘主的精神,思想的自由和平等的意识是现代文明不可缺少的一部分,否则,一个动不动就下跪叩头的民族走到哪里都不能真正抬起头来。

路要一步步走,那种人手一票的民主看来我们还享受不起(海外的X籍华人有多少积极参与选举投票了?),至少唱"十谢共产党"çš„农民兄弟享受不起,我看推翻了独裁的伊拉克、埃及、利比亚人民也享受不起。在这些地方,"民主"å¹¶ä¸ç­‰åŒç¾Žå¥½çš„生活,只不过是在独裁专制消失的短暂时期内,人民可以尽情地欢呼发泄一下罢了。

"民主"ä¹Ÿæœ‰ä¸€ä¸ªå‘展的过程,民主的"初级阶段"åº”该是让人民享受基本的权利和自由:说话的权利、表达思想的权利、新闻自由、上网看贴发帖的自由、不用翻墙的自由、有冤屈可以依法伸张而不是自焚的自由!

至于有"一小撮"æ€æƒ³å—到西方侵蚀的中国人需要更多的民主,那他们是否也有享受这种民主的权利?

邓小平曾提出:让一部分人先富起来,今天我要大声疾呼:让一部分人先民主起来!

何所惧?

Last edited:

kickok1975

Sorry, Ray. I have to put a Chinese article here basically says what matstter says.

Matstter is right; most of Chinese currently have no faith, no ideology except relentlessly pursuing money. Most of them don't know what the hell democracy is and have no respect on law and order. Just like this article says, we are a nation lack of basic spirit of freedom.

That's the bitter truth hard to face but it's the fact there is no soil for democracy to born and grow in China, at least in today's China. Indian members should not spend time discussing the very issue with Chinese members anymore since no consent could possibly be made. Let Chinese history run its course and let time tells what's going to happen. Be it good or bad, only Chinese people will experience the most.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Originally Posted by nimo_cn View Post
By the way, I believe all the Chinese members here have graduated from colleges or are studying in colleges. However, I am pretty sure not every Indian member here has received as much education as we do.
Really?

A touch of the usual Han arrogance?

The world revolves around the Middle Kingdom?

And all but the Han are 'barbarians'?

Come, come, do not overestimate yourself!

The Chinese posters are an impressive crowd: the Have's and Have-more's. They call themselves the elites. We Indians call them our base.

Arrogance diminishes Wisdom!

I might as well remind you that The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Really?

A touch of the usual Han arrogance?

The world revolves around the Middle Kingdom?

And all but the Han are 'barbarians'?

Come, come, do not overestimate yourself!

The Chinese posters are an impressive crowd: the Have's and Have-more's. They call themselves the elites. We Indians call them our base.

Arrogance diminishes Wisdom!

I might as well remind you that The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance!
lol sir atleast there we can agree with nimo.

we have never had the indoctrination to see the world as the ccp wishes us to see as happens to a chicom or where the ccp is seen as the state itself which to a chicom would mean a much superior form of education than any other :)

we certainly never had any such myopic privileges!

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Agree, one can infer this from the posts of badguy too. The way he constantly calls democracy chaotic.

But I disagree with you on the " Ethics, morals, social values, etc dont matter." part. I think this behavior is a part of Chinese and to a certain extent East Asian society: the culture of Confucian duty to the state. Authoritarianism is a part and parcel of Chinese culture

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ethics in Ancient China "Filial Piety and Its Significance

[Abstract] In kind, filial piety, friends, Christine among the ancient Chinese thinker attaches particular importance to filial piety, be regarded as the "hundred lines of the first." Hau Chi is a very important Chinese traditional moral norms, in all the traditional virtues and norms have a special status and role. In this paper, "filial piety" the causes and social infrastructure, and gradually analysis of the social value of filial piety and its practical significance.
[Paper Keywords] Hau Hau Chi Culture of filial piety
In compassion, filial piety, friends, Christine among the ancient Chinese thinker attaches particular importance to filial piety, its seen as "a hundred lines of the first." Filial piety is the obligation of children to do, respect the fundamental requirement is that the parents genuinely love and respect and attachment, showing on the outside is a mild, pleasant, respectful attitude, dedicated ministry. Strive to bring more happiness to their parents, joy and even glory. Such as "filial piety today who is able to support that. As for dogs and horses are raised, disrespect, what is the difference ?"(<< Analects,>>) "filial sons who love deeply, there must be harmony, there is harmony persons, there must Discovery color, color who are Discovery, there must Wan Rong Feng L Hutchison ."(<< rituals>>)" person of filial piety, rooted in sincerely Benedict. although not to the distal red tape. can move heaven and earth, a sense of spirits. "(Yuan Cai: <<Yuanyue Shi Fan>> Volume <<Mu pro>>) Hau Chi is a very important Chinese traditional moral norms, Of all the traditional virtues, and the specification has a special position and role. Confucianism as the Hau Chi as benevolence, righteousness fundamental, "the axiom of human relations," many thinkers and rulers have to maintain it as a rule of ethics and the importance of Political means, the Hau Chi and "loyalty", "patriotism" is linked to Hau Chi as "self, regulating the family, ruling the state and the world," the starting point, the Hau Chi code of ethics that regulate increased parent-child relationship extended to a general sense of social Code of Conduct, as the basic content of social enlightenment.
First, the "filial piety" the causes and social infraStructure
The concept of filial society resulting from the end of the original clan, from matriarchy to patriarchy transition. Because of private ownership, and is dominated by male parents, children can inherit property from their ancestors, to express gratitude to parents, feelings of respect and grief, course of time have given rise to the concept of filial piety. filial ethics first appeared as a family, its function is to regulate the relationship between parents and children, had no sense of social norms. far away in West Zhou dynasty, the concept of filial piety has been renowned as a moral in the text. <<Book of Wine Patent>> said: "Chao-pull cars cattle. far service Jia, Jue remain devoted parents to use." <<Mailyard Training>> a " Good parents filial piety, "was mean to respect and love, care of their own parents.
The generation of the concept of filial piety in ancient China, the social structure based on two fundamental facts. First, the number of blood as a link to the existence of rule of law, constitute the total generation of social relationships in China "natural" form. Generated based on blood "kiss" relationship, which is the oldest of human emotions, the clan society is to rely on it to maintain, in the Western Zhou Dynasty slave society, reflected from the Zhou to the princes, Bureaucrats, who form the vertical pyramid, through changes in the Spring and Autumn , after the feudal system in the Qin society. Is reflected in the family unit in the form of horizontal networks. Secondly, the natural basis of social existence as a highly decentralized economy and the overall absolute monarchy as the country's highly concentrated, is the basic social structure in ancient China. The individual household economy formation, and associated with this family, the emergence of rights and obligations, making the clan society support for the elderly is a matter of all clan members, children of parents without special responsibilities and obligations. slaves seeking the emergence of individual families, couples and their children constitute a separate Economic unit, the economic interdependence. Parents have the obligation to raise children, and have requested the rights of children taking care of children is the parents responsibility to take care of obligations. In relation to this, as parents, parents have absolute authority, the power to govern their children, their children will have the respect and duty to obey. "filial piety" will be the resulting concept.

Read more at:

http://eng.hi138.com/?i274445_Ethics_in_Ancient_China_Filial_Piety_and_Its_Significance

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles