Chinese J31 copy of F35 ?

ouinon777

Name some thing Chinese which is not Copied ........:pound:
Compass, gunpowder, paper, printing method, among others, invented centuries ago perhaps. Oh, how much have indians paid for using these? How much has the R.O.W. paid yet? No patent fee? No free lunch. For Japanese and Koreans who have been using Chinese characters for centuries, please think... hard...

tharikiran

Country flag
I don't think there is any point in discussing and dissing the Chinese on copy rights. What's done is done.Let's not have a war like Samsung and Apple. Who invented touch first.It doesn't matter.
What matters is who implements it well.The Americans may be the best.The Chinese have shown us their implementation of stealth; which is not bad at all from what we can see.Now we need to think about it's performance, which again we may never know until there is a war.

Stealth is one part.Radar(AESA) is another, avionics package. How user friendly is it. Counter measures- How good are they ?
And then the umbrella under which they work- AEWACS. What kind of war picture can the pilot see. The network.

I hope our members will put more light on their avionics, counter measures and electronics.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.

I take it that China finds honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.

Blackwater

chinese brothers should rather be happy of how much jealous there neighbours are from them :D

J-31 is cute
f-35 yukhhhhhhhhhhh

neighbour s includes u also

and what sort of brothers r u, where you don't understand their language culture neither they do urs:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Second stealth jet puts China on path to top regional power,say ex

Beijing: China's second stealth fighter jet that was unveiled this week is part of a programme to transform China into the top regional military power, an expert on Asian security said on Friday.

The fighter, the J-31, made its maiden flight on Wednesday in the northeast province of Liaoning at a facility of the Shenyang Aircraft Corp which built it, according to Chinese media.

"This is the second entirely new fighter design that's emerged from China in the last two years, which suggests a pretty impressive level of technical development, and puts them ahead, certainly, of all their regional neighbours," said Sam Roggeveen, a security expert with the Lowy Institute in Sydney.

The Chinese military "has been extremely deliberate, well-funded and persistent, and it's starting to bear fruit", Roggeveen said.

"What you're now seeing since the early '90s is the slow emergence of a first-class regional military power."

China's Defence Ministry did not respond to a request for comment.

China's previous stealth fighter, the J-20, is a heavier aircraft and believed to be less manoeuvrable than the J-31.

China's military capabilities lag far behind those of the United States, but China is seeking aggressively to boost its strength, including launching its first aircraft carrier - purchased from Ukraine - in September.

The build-up is a worry for neighbours uneasy about China flexing its military muscle, especially in territorial disputes with Japan in the East China Sea and with Vietnam and the Philippines in the South China Sea.

"Just like the U.S. F-22 and F-35 fifth-generation fighters, the J-20 and J-31 will complement each other during future operations," Bai Wei, former deputy editor of the weekly Aviation World, told the Global Times newspaper.

"The J-31 is almost certainly designed with the intention to have the potential of operating on aircraft carriers, judging from its enhanced double-wheel nose landing gear and two big tail wings, which help increase vertical stability," Bai said.

China needs both the heavier J-20 and more nimble J-31 to defend its air space, Bai said.

The J-31 is a mid-sized fighter using Russian-made engines which will later be replaced by Chinese engines, the Global Times reported.

"The big Achilles heel for Chinese aerospace generally, and particularly for both of these two programmes, is engines," Roggeveen, a former analyst for Australian government intelligence and editor of the Lowy Institute's blog LowyInterpreter.org.

"They still rely very much on foreign technology, and their progress on developing domestic high-performance engines for combat aircraft has been frustrating and slow," he said.

While the J-31 and J-20 will add to China's offensive as well as defensive capability, "it will take many, many years" for them to enter service with the air force, Roggeveen said.

Second stealth jet puts China on path to top regional power, say experts | NDTV.com
Relax, it is as said, just a Mig-19 in new waist-coat. :)
No it hardly puts China anywhere close to regional power yet.

bose

Country flag
Re: J-21/J-31 Chinese 5th Generation Stealth Fighter

A country who cannot make a descent jet engine has long way to go... Hiring engineers from earstwhile USSR, Eastern europe buying design off the shelf from different places does not make China on par with USA, Russia, France and othere advanced countries...

China is very impatient and wants to see itself on par with Russia, USA, France with out under going the pain of learning for 40 - 50 years or more...

China is a third world country and will take 15 - 20 years alteast to get in league with the western countries...

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

A country who cannot make a descent jet engine has long way to go... Hiring engineers from earstwhile USSR, Eastern europe buying design off the shelf from different places does not make China on par with USA, Russia, France and othere advanced countries...

China is very impatient and wants to see itself on par with Russia, USA, France with out under going the pain of learning for 40 - 50 years or more...

China is a third world country and will take 15 - 20 years alteast to get in league with the western countries...
Let me rephrase your comments this way to be more mutual:

A country who cannot make a decent jet engine has long way to go... purchase it from earstwhile USSR, Eastern Europe, France, US, Britain
or Isreal and don't forget kickbacks, make this country on top into future tense such as the 2050 rule the world slogan or forget about Shanghai Motto.

Impatient as China is, she still cranks its draining brain to make stuff. whilst PATIENT countries just buy it on or off shelf.

China will always be a member of third world, it is doomed by the very person who coined the conception of "the three world".
Even when Uncle Sam sells a G2, we just denied it. We are not impressed with some fancy name like emerging economy or BRICS (by the way, I think it is very insulting to Russians), we are happy with the third world, only the third is a charm, isn't it.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag

Let me rephrase your comments this way to be more mutual:

A country who cannot make a decent jet engine has long way to go... purchase it from earstwhile USSR, Eastern Europe, France, US, Britain
or Isreal and don't forget kickbacks, make this country on top into future tense such as the 2050 rule the world slogan or forget about Shanghai Motto.
Well said... it is better to buy but do not go for stealling and illigal copy...there was well reported currruption / kickbacks in PLA... watch out for that... Oh! you can not speak anythng against PLA and currupt thugs...

Impatient as China is, she still cranks its draining brain to make stuff. whilst PATIENT countries just buy it on or off shelf.
Oh! China it is all the way... you have made a great reputaion on that account...

China will always be a member of third world, it is doomed by the very person who coined the conception of "the three world".
Even when Uncle Sam sells a G2, we just denied it. We are not impressed with some fancy name like emerging economy or BRICS (by the way, I think it is very insulting to Russians), we are happy with the third world, only the third is a charm, isn't it.
You are lying and save your CCP propaganda some where else...

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

Well said... it is better to buy but do not go for stealling and illigal copy...there was well reported currruption / kickbacks in PLA... watch out for that... Oh! you can not speak anythng against PLA and currupt thugs...
I thought we are talking about your patience, fine with me, you go on shopping just don't be in such a hurry.

Oh! China it is all the way... you have made a great reputaion on that account...
mmmm
Don't get moody, say something make sense.

You are lying and save your CCP propaganda some where else...
oh, look now who is upset? by the way, CCP has nothing to do with it.

bose

Country flag

I thought we are talking about your patience, fine with me, you go on shopping just don't be in such a hurry.
good for you... be happy...

mmmm
Don't get moody, say something make sense.
exactly the way to reply a non sense post...

oh, look now who is upset? by the way, CCP has nothing to do with it.
One can judge who is upset here... just showing you the mirror... reality bites ... spcially for chineese.

venkat

chinese brothers should rather be happy of how much jealous there neighbours are from them :D

J-31 is cute
f-35 yukhhhhhhhhhhh
Farhan mian is o ogling with love for the chicoms!!!! natural!!!!Birds of same feather flock together!!!!

lcatejas

Compass, gunpowder, paper, printing method, among others, invented centuries ago perhaps. Oh, how much have indians paid for using these? How much has the R.O.W. paid yet? No patent fee? No free lunch. For Japanese and Koreans who have been using Chinese characters for centuries, please think... hard...
Chinese should be thankful to Mongolia who ruled china...all its from mangolians not chinese ..

no smoking

Country flag
Chinese should be thankful to Mongolia who ruled china...all its from mangolians not chinese ..
Maybe we should re-write Chinese history, please tell me when and which Mangolian invented these?

It would be a great discovery of history considering Mongolian didn't have their writting system before 1200s.

s002wjh

Country flag
lol mongolian, other than good horseback riding, and monglian bbq, i doubt they invent gunpowder etc etc.

G90

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ounter-fifth-generation-stealth-fighters.html

LURKER BABA's post no-6

So what is the point of fielding 5th gen inefficient stealths?If china can track and shoot them ,pretty much everyone can.Isn't it?
Then the whole concept of stealth is not cutting edge anymore?
Are only the chinese capable of tracking down and shooting the stealths?While indians and others can't?
Last time I checked Chinese can also developing 2 stealth fighters at the same time whilst not many, let along everyone, have done that yet:rofl:

Also, I have to pointed out, with the workforce with such poor quanility of educations, etc, Indians, are among the last ones to using the logic of "if everyone else can, so we can"::rofl:

Indian students ranked 73rd out of 74 countries in international evaluation test
Indian students rank 2nd last in global test - The Times of India
Mr Obama, rest easy. Indian students have hit rock bottom
Mr Obama, rest easy. Indian students have hit rock bottom | Firstpost

So judging by the poor education level of average indians, dare I say, even if everyone else in the world can do something, let along just Chinese, it is still not necessarily mean that you guys can as well.:rofl:

G90

Not trying to pick up your wound, but based on my limited experience in this forum, I think you guys here sure enjoy throwing stones at others whilst you yourselves living in a glass house, must because of the poor education etc. thus retarded reasoning skills.:rofl:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

Last time I checked Chinese can also developing 2 stealth fighters at the same time whilst not many, let along everyone, have done that yet:rofl:

Also, I have to pointed out, with the workforce with such poor quanility of educations, etc, Indians, are among the last ones to using the logic of "if everyone else can, so we can"::rofl:

Indian students ranked 73rd out of 74 countries in international evaluation test
Indian students rank 2nd last in global test - The Times of India
Mr Obama, rest easy. Indian students have hit rock bottom
Mr Obama, rest easy. Indian students have hit rock bottom | Firstpost

So judging by the poor education level of average indians, dare I say, even if everyone else in the world can do something, let along just Chinese, it is still not necessarily mean that you guys can as well.:rofl:
This is first quality ranting,The topic of discusssion was your own budhead official's bluff that they can shoot down F-22(which every one knows doesn't worth a shit).

With second hand russian engines ,you are pouring liters of black paint on some stolen airframe design and flying them like kites in the name of 5th gen before presidential transition in china doesn't mean you are a super power.

If you want to know your real aeronautical expertise ask any pakistani why they are begging around the world for JF-17's engines ,avionics and radars?If you examine the quality of your EXPORT JF-17 you will realize your tech strength.

I didn't know you are the education expert from china.read bill gates quote about IIt students and then start your rant again.

And google
1. percentage of indians among NASA scientists,
2.percentage of indians among US doctors,
3.And which city hosts the world's largest no of software engineers,

Give me the result before celebrating some obscure studies by OECD.

For your kind information scientist predident of india who designed indian ballistic missiles ,ABDUL KALAM, who was recently feted in china ,

studied in one of the obscure govt high school in rameshwaram southern tip of INDIA.

While you guys work as slave labours in APPLE IPAD and NOKIA factories in china

All the software that goes into the device is developed by the graduates who came from the second to last indian students in bangalore.

We don't steal other's design and claim it as ours.That's all.

If you guys are using them means where is your place in the world knowledge map?

I read in arecent article, that during cultural revolution times that student were free to hit any of the scholar professor by branding them as traitors.And many of them did it seems.One student ruefully remembered those time in an article ,how he along with a few of his student friends bludgeoned a professor in the middle of the college assembly hall withMAO's revolutionary RED BOOK in their hands.

So coming from such revolutionary education system ,I don't really wonder why you are posting off topic nonsense like this?

Last edited:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned

This is first quality ranting,The topic of discusssion was your own budhead official's bluff that they can shoot down F-22(which every one knows doesn't worth a shit).

With second hand russian engines ,you are pouring liters of black paint on some stolen airframe design and flying them like kites in the name of 5th gen before presidential transition in china doesn't mean you are a super power.

If you want to know your real aeronautical expertise ask any pakistani why they are begging around the world for JF-17's engines ,avionics and radars?If you examine the quality of your EXPORT JF-17 you will realize your tech strength.

I didn't know you are the education expert from china.read bill gates quote about IIt students and then start your rant again.

And google
1. percentage of indians among NASA scientists,
2.percentage of indians among US doctors,
3.And which city hosts the world's largest no of software engineers,

Give me the result before celebrating some obscure studies by OECD.

For your kind information scientist predident of india who designed indian ballistic missiles ,ABDUL KALAM, who was recently feted in china ,

studied in one of the obscure govt high school in rameshwaram southern tip of INDIA.

While you guys work as slave labours in APPLE IPAD and NOKIA factories in china

All the software that goes into the device is developed by the graduates who came from the second to last indian students in bangalore.

We don't steal other's design and claim it as ours.That's all.

If you guys are using them means where is your place in the world knowledge map?

I read in arecent article, that during cultural revolution times that student were free to hit any of the scholar professor by branding them as traitors.And many of them did it seems.One student ruefully remembered those time in an article ,how he along with a few of his student friends bludgeoned a professor in the middle of the college assembly hall withMAO's revolutionary RED BOOK in their hands.

So coming from such revolutionary education system ,I don't really wonder why you are posting off topic nonsense like this?

Have you ever heard of phrases such as internet hoax or urban legend?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

Have you ever heard of phrases such as internet hoax or urban legend?
So thats why chinese censor the NET,alright,

SO give us your accurate guess about the no o of
1.Indian doctors in US,
2.Scientists in NASA,
3.Engineers in microsoft,cap gemini,IBM,Google,ORACLE

From the same site;
These numbers in themselves are remarkable considering Indians constitute less than one per cent of the US population.
Go to the site
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_Americans

There is no basis to the claims. In fact, Bill Gates himself had publically refuted the myth that 34% of Microsoft employees are Indians. The percentage he stated was about 20%.

So how does the second from last education system produces that figure as the ranter above posted?

I never said it was 30 percent or 40 percent,

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skywatcher Chinese Lunar Exploration Program China 0
LETHALFORCE Attacks on Chinese in Pakistan Pakistan 10
Satish Sharma Idiotic musing of Chinese communist party. China 2
skywatcher Chinese Commercial Space News China 46

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles