Chinese J10B roll out!

badguy2000

Respected Member
i think j10 is look a like israel lavi acording to some sources the Lavi was inspired by the F16, while China's Chengdu J-10 fighter in turn was influenced by the Lavi its my thought
if having the same avionics/radar/missiles, J10A can easily defeated F16 .

J10 itself is a playform much superior to F16.

afterall, J10 rolled out 2 decades after F16.:blum3:

badguy2000

Respected Member
but u should know that russian has reffused to sell su33 naval version to chinese
well, it is Chinese that refuse Russian's bid...
Chinese themselves are fixing their own naval version of J11..

it is reported that Chinese does not want too many S33 while Russia does not acccept order less than 50....two sides are still bargaining.

But my opionion is that Chinese enquiry is just a feeler to "espionaging" some useful information. from the start, CHinese don't want to order too many Su33 at all.:blum3:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
It looks like a slightly modified Su 27. Lol! 5th generation in your dreams kiddo.:rofl:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
But my opionion is that Chinese enquiry is just a feeler to "espionaging" some useful information. from the start, CHinese don't want to order too many Su33 at all.
Good that this acknowledgement comes from a Chinese member that China's arms industry is based on making pirated copies of foreign arms. R&D is a foreign word to Chinese scientists. :blum3:

badguy2000

Respected Member
just look at the Chinese s-300 copies they are trying to sell while using the originals for themselves, russians are refusing to sell alot of things to China. 92% of chinese weapons are of Russian origin.
all weapons in the world use gun powders invented by CHinese.:blum3:

maybe in your eyes,it is very important to note whether the KIB(killed in battlefields) are killed by copy tech on the their tombstones as so :

B.John(19XX-20XX),India,died of a gunshell copies by CHinese..

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
all weapons in the world use gun powders invented by CHinese.

maybe in your eyes,it is very important to note whether the KIB(killed in battlefields) are killed by copy tech on the their tombstones as so :

B.John(19XX-20XX),India,died of a gunshell copies by CHinese..
That's strange. In all other threads, you love to brag about how Chinese industry is superior to India's, and hence China will be a superpower. Well, this so-called "superior industry" only makes copies of foreign arms, so the day you stop imports, you're arms industry is finished. :blum3:

A "superpower" needs to at least make its own armaments, and that's what India is trying to do. Sure, it has taken us a lot of time and effort, but we finally have our own indigenously designed tank and fighter plane, not copied from anywhere, and a platform on which we can build our own independent arms industry. Eventually, in the next few decades, India will be self reliant in the defence sector, once private Indian corporations like TATA, L&T etc take over the manufacture of arms. Kinda like how Lockheed, Boeing, etc came into being in the US.

China, however, will need to import arms, otherwise, what will you copy? :wink:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
yes, all bird are slightly modified based on Wright brothers' disign....

see...all have two wings....
A 5th gen plane will look different due to use of stealth technologies. Generally, that involves not using massive cylindrical or rounded metal structures in the airframe. Ever seen a F22 Raptor? Does it even look like a clone of the F16? (That's a rhetorical question, btw, before you answer "YES"). lol.

rock45

Founding Member/ RIP our friend

Do you have any proof that the radar, weapons systems, avionics, are better then an F-16 C/D Block-52? Nothing China has produced or known by outsiders shows this at all so I don't see how you can make that claim. The 2 decades time period means very little most of China's early productions were very primitive. To me they made huge step in the five to eight years like many countries have.

Looking just at aircraft tech and production China hasn't released anything publicly that near a Gripen, Mirage 2000-5/9, Rafale, EF2000, F-15C, F-16C, F-15E, F-22, and so many others really.

J-10 - I'm suppose believe all the fanboys stuff there's still no solid proof on any of its capabilities
J-11A,B - Really the same as the J-10 its never been seen outside China so nobody really knows
J-8 I like this aircraft for one I know the UK engines are real and can track how many were bought and sold so its real.
J-7 This has been sold its real

I feel the same way about Russia's PAK-FA program and about half dozen Russian aircraft, missiles, tanks, helicopters programs that never seem to get produced or seen in public.

China's AF would be very happy to have a solid performer as the F-16 so don't knock it so quickly.

The most advance Flankers produced in the world still can't do everything F/A-18C/D & F-16 Block-C/D can do air to ground wise and there ten plus years old the latest Blocks are even better.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Do you have any proof that the radar, weapons systems, avionics, are better then an F-16 C/D Block-52? Nothing China has produced or known by outsiders shows this at all so I don't see how you can make that claim. The 2 decades time period means very little most of China's early productions were very primitive. To me they made huge step in the five to eight years like many countries have.

Looking just at aircraft tech and production China hasn't released anything publicly that near a Gripen, Mirage 2000-5/9, Rafale, EF2000, F-15C, F-16C, F-15E, F-22, and so many others really.

J-10 - I'm suppose believe all the fanboys stuff there's still no solid proof on any of its capabilities
J-11A,B - Really the same as the J-10 its never been seen outside China so nobody really knows
J-8 I like this aircraft for one I know the UK engines are real and can track how many were bought and sold so its real.
J-7 This has been sold its real

I feel the same way about Russia's PAK-FA program and about half dozen Russian aircraft, missiles, tanks, helicopters programs that never seem to get produced or seen in public.

China's AF would be very happy to have a solid performer as the F-16 so don't knock it so quickly.

The most advance Flankers produced in the world still can't do everything F/A-18C/D & F-16 Block-C/D can do air to ground wise and there ten plus years old the latest Blocks are even better.

due to the improvement of avionic,radar and missile, F16 is still very "capable" now in arm market.

but As a platform, F16 is backward already now.

it is not a big deal that J10 is superior to F16 as a platform.

the problem is that any bird of USA has much better support of avionics ,radar and military infrastructures(like GPS) than PLA.

With such support, even a WWII old bird can defeat F22 used by a third world countries like somilia.

please remember: any modern bird ,including F22,is nothing without the support of powerful sy:blum3:stem.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
due to the improvement of avionic,radar and missile, F16 is still very "capable" now in arm market.

but As a platform, F16 is backward already now.

it is not a big deal that J10 is superior to F16 as a platform.
And how come you have come to the conclusion of J-10's superiority over F-16 as a platform? Pray explain o wise one.

the problem is that any bird of USA has much better support of avionics ,radar and military infrastructures(like GPS) than PLA.

With such support, even a WWII old bird can defeat F22 used by a third world countries like somilia.

please remember: any modern bird ,including F22,is nothing without the support of powerful sy:blum3:stem.
As USA would for generations coming too.

As the modern platforms aren't complete till the modern systems are incorporated, it is childish argument that if we had that I would be that much better too. Simple aerodynamics and speed etc. doesn't mean squat unless a combat a/c has the systems in it to track, lock and challenge it's enemy. No body told China that they can't do the same. If you wanna be in the same league then go and build the systems instead of bitching about 'their' modern systems.

At the zenith of Chinese civilization the chinese people have invented too many things such as gun powder. But that doesn't mean that today's china is able to do same. America as well western world was in darkness during that period, but today they are among the most advanced civilization in the world, when once gloious China is still in phase of catching up. History can only add to futile pride, not real prowess.

Also, from simple gun-powder to C4; or Write bros' plane to F-16 - these are called not copying but improvisation and innovation, often incorporating invention - what did modern Chinese did to invent anything?

p2prada

The capabilities of J-10 is unknown.

The CCP keep moving the Varyag from this dock to the next to show off their ship building prowess. And I also believe the Chinese have an excellent ship building industry.

But, when it comes to the J-10, such advertisements barely exist. It's like a no show. It looks like China is simply trying to create a false impression of their non existent prowess in the Aerospace industry and at the same time trying to create an impression that they have surpassed the West in aircraft design and would like their "advanced technology" hidden.

As of now, there is nothing known about the J-10B except the DSI and a yellow color body. Sleep.....

Country flag
f-16 is a battle tested and proven fighter, USA is making 5th generation of planes while j-10 is reported to be between 3rd and 4th generation so China has not innovated or take the lead in warplanes in any way, they are just getting to the level USA was in 1960's-1970's and as far network warfare goes USA is atleast 50 years ahead of the rest of the world.

Su-47

f-16 is a battle tested and proven fighter, USA is making 5th generation of planes while j-10 is reported to be between 3rd and 4th generation so China has not innovated or take the lead in warplanes in any way, they are just getting to the level USA was in 1960's-1970's and as far network warfare goes USA is atleast 50 years ahead of the rest of the world.
J-10 is not betwee 3rd gen and 4th gen. Rather its between 4th gen and 4.5 gen, according to most experts.

And i don't think USA is 5o years ahead of the rest of the world. maybe about 20-30 years ahead. I am pretty sure the Russians and europenas, and maybe even the Indians and the chinese, will match the current US technology around 2030-2035 timeframe.

badguy2000

Respected Member
not in warplanes SU-47 I was talking about the Network warfare capabilities mentoined by badguy earlier in warplanes USA is still ahead but it is close with the Europeans and Russians.

US military to use network warfare to break enemy: News - Security - ZDNet Australia
well, the network warfare capacity was just develped in late 1970s .....so the history of newwork warfare is only about 30 years...how can USA be 50 years ahead of other in the field?:2guns:

badguy2000

Respected Member
New J10B images with 3 sides view:

Front:

Back:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Side:

another J10A rolled out from production line and by passing the J10B

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads