Chinese Internet users appreciate the India film

opkeyen

Although rarely show India movie theater, but through the Internet, Chinese netizen privately contacted many India film, and gradually formed a huge popular groups

The following is about the India Film Forum in china:

Http: / / tieba.baidu.com / F? KW = %D3%A1%B6%C8%B5%E7%D3%B0#

Http: / / tieba.baidu.com / F? KW = %B0%A2%C3%D7%B6%FB%BA%B9#

Http: / / movie.douban.com / tag /%E5%8D%B0%E5%BA%A6%E7%94%B5%E5%BD%B1

There are lots of construction India movie's professional website

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Which Indian Film?

Please don't tell me that Chinese have fallen for SRK's crap movies.

huaxia rox

i think indian movies r popular in south asia but since the culture difference east asian countries havnt paid too much attention on them.......eg movies from thailand r way popular in prc than movies from south asia and i think countries like japan and sk also have the same situation.

the only popular indian movie in the recent couple of decades in prc is slumdog millionaire i reckon which is also the only indian movie i ve watched so far.

opkeyen

In fact, the Chinese people the impression of India are very friendly, the media is not speculation India negative news, in fact we contact the India news rarely, the advent of the Internet, many people don't even know the war, so the hostility toward India China causes confusion, because of similarities in history books suffering and sympathy, agreed that the British brought the oppression and trouble, including the Mike horse line problem.

The Chinese people and the government's idea is not completely consistent, democracy in India, many Chinese people are also very admire and respect, but the actual situation of China, democracy should not be too hasty, also must not imitate the west, but need innovation mechanism, make the centralism efficiency and democratic system can better combination

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
the only popular indian movie in the recent couple of decades in prc is slumdog millionaire i reckon which is also the only indian movie i ve watched so far.
Slumdog Millionaire is a British film.

Reactions: nrj

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles