Chinese general warns India against 'new trouble' as AK Antony visits

t_co

Re: Chinese general warns India against 'new trouble' as AK Antony vis

The statement from the so called Chinese General shows that China is in deed has worries on growing Indian strength in the TIBET border... They have understood that numerical superiority on their side for last few decades will not going to help them now with increasing India military strength and infrastructure at the border"¦ That General could not hide that"¦
Numerical superiority? China has been numerically inferior at that border ever since the late 80s. Don't believe me? Ask @Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

:lol:

Tu quoque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, the Food Bill lines up against this argument; the argument is that India should spend its forex on importing technology from abroad that makes its people more productive - not on fighter jets that just sit in some hangar, waiting for expensive spares from Marseilles. And again, you have failed to refute it.

Irrelevant to the argument.
Now I am sure how the genes of DENIAL mode passed to Pakis.

All credit goes to China.

Just can't imagine being inferior to India. :lol:

t_co

Now I am sure how the genes of DENIAL mode passed to Pakis.

All credit goes to China.

Just can't imagine being inferior to India. :lol:
Non sequitur (logic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Derailment (thought disorder) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At least there are some people on DFI who don't suffer from this. You do, unfortunately.

On topic, who here wants to argue that India should be importing Rafales rather than technology that makes its people more productive or can better feed them?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Non sequitur (logic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Derailment (thought disorder) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At least there are some people on DFI who don't suffer from this. You do, unfortunately.

On topic, who here wants to argue that India should be importing Rafales rather than technology that makes its people more productive or can better feed them?
You Chinese seems to be suffering from serious mental disorder known as Schizophrenia...

Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia (/ËŒskɪtsɵˈfrÉ›niÉ™/ or /ËŒskɪtsɵˈfriːniÉ™/) is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by a deficit of typical emotional responses.[1] Common symptoms include auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction. The onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood, with a global lifetime prevalence of about 0.3–0.7%.[2] Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the patient's reported experiences

Seems like YOUR mental capability has taken a hit and could not understand that YOU can't decide what India should do.Seems like you have become like your Generals living in insecurity and false national pride.Chinese can be SO INSECURE that India is getting advanced weapons is really funny.India should not buy weapons because it has poverty is a utterly idiotic argument to start with but this is what you are doing.You and your Generals are getting hallucinations that advanced Indian jets are advancing and killing 1000's of your low quality Chinese soldiers en masses.Too many 50-cents these days:lol:

bose

Country flag

Numerical superiority? China has been numerically inferior at that border ever since the late 80s. Don't believe me? Ask @Ray
China cannot fight a war without a 5:1 numerical superiority in its side... although the infrastructure is much better in China's side that can be used to mobilize troops very quickly"¦ India need to put in place the similar infrastructure on its side coupled with mountain strike corps to go deep into enemy territory"¦

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Luo is a outspoken strategist and a "Maoist". Quite a lot of his points are enlightening such as consolidating various maritime forces into one Coast Guard, and Korean peninsula geopolitics.

He changed some of my perception. For example I used to parrot N Korea was a rogue or nerd.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Would be interesting why you think otherwise ? Its just a buffer between SK/US and China

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

China cannot fight a war without a 5:1 numerical superiority in its side... although the infrastructure is much better in China's side that can be used to mobilize troops very quickly"¦ India need to put in place the similar infrastructure on its side coupled with mountain strike corps to go deep into enemy territory"¦
Actually the MMRCA,LCA,Subs,Missiles,BMD etc has taken sleep of Chinese and they are insecure that India would be technologically superior and that's why derailing the typical "you got poor so don't buy weapons" crappy argument just like Pakis the begger state rants all the time.

bose

Country flag

Actually the MMRCA,LCA,Subs,Missiles,BMD etc has taken sleep of Chinese and they are insecure that India would be technologically superior and that's why derailing the typical "you got poor so don't buy weapons" crappy argument just like Pakis the begger state rants all the time.
If India can absorb the upcoming TOT properly and manage the ongoing defense projects, which I am sure we will, I see in next 10 years India will have a very advanced Military - Industrial & Aerospace industry that will give employment to thousands and contribute to GDP growth of the country, the current technological superiority that China has will not be there anymore this is what worries China more so India is getting TOT from Russia, France, Israel and others. Just imagine the spin off from the FGFA, MMRCA, Long range SAM, P75I etc.

China knows very well it is India that can challenge China's hegemony in Asia on its own, it is not comfortable with any close competitor in terms of economy, industrial or scientific.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Check the actual combat ratio and the picture will be clear.

Shatrujeet

Meanwhile Chinese government response on this matter:

New Delhi: India on Thursday raised with China the statement of a Chinese general warning India against stirring up "new trouble" on the border and was told that it was "not reflective" of the official view.

India's reaction followed a statement by Major General Luo Yuan to reporters in Beijing that the "Indian side should not provoke new problems and increase military deployment at the border areas and stir up new trouble".

Luo, deputy director general of the world military research department at a People's Liberation Army academy, was quoted as saying that "India is the only country in the world that says that it is developing its military power because of China's military threat".

"So, I believe that India should be very cautious in what it does and what it says."

Luo's statement came ahead of the Beijing visit by Defence Minister AK Antony for high-level talks.

Official sources in New Delhi said the "matter of statement by Chinese general was promptly raised by India with China".

The Chinese side said they were looking forward to the Indian defence minister's visit and were "conveyed understanding that the statement is not reflective of Chinese official view".

Luo also said that "there is still problem of 90,000 sq km of territory still occupied by the Indian side. These are the problems left over from history and we should look at it with cool head".

India and China concluded the 16th round of border talks by their Special Representatives last week. Antony is the first Indian defence minister in seven years to visit China. He is to hold formal talks with his Chinese counterpart General Chang Wanquan on Friday.

(From IANS )

t_co

Meanwhile Chinese government response on this matter:

New Delhi: India on Thursday raised with China the statement of a Chinese general warning India against stirring up "new trouble" on the border and was told that it was "not reflective" of the official view.

India's reaction followed a statement by Major General Luo Yuan to reporters in Beijing that the "Indian side should not provoke new problems and increase military deployment at the border areas and stir up new trouble".

Luo, deputy director general of the world military research department at a People's Liberation Army academy, was quoted as saying that "India is the only country in the world that says that it is developing its military power because of China's military threat".

"So, I believe that India should be very cautious in what it does and what it says."

Luo's statement came ahead of the Beijing visit by Defence Minister AK Antony for high-level talks.

Official sources in New Delhi said the "matter of statement by Chinese general was promptly raised by India with China".

The Chinese side said they were looking forward to the Indian defence minister's visit and were "conveyed understanding that the statement is not reflective of Chinese official view".

Luo also said that "there is still problem of 90,000 sq km of territory still occupied by the Indian side. These are the problems left over from history and we should look at it with cool head".

India and China concluded the 16th round of border talks by their Special Representatives last week. Antony is the first Indian defence minister in seven years to visit China. He is to hold formal talks with his Chinese counterpart General Chang Wanquan on Friday.

(From IANS )
Luo's statements don't reflect the official view, but are there to stake out the initial negotiating position from the Chinese side.

As for the statements themselves, they're mistranslated: in Chinese, his statements call on India to refrain from destabilizing the region. Given the views of retired IAS officers like @Ray and hard-right politicians and voices like @Yusuf, I'd say his statements are warranted.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

As for the statements themselves, they're mistranslated: in Chinese, his statements call on India to refrain from destabilizing the region. Given the views of retired IAS officers like @Ray and hard-right politicians and voices like @Yusuf, I'd say his statements are warranted.
You make a mistake.

We are retired people or civilians.

Therefore, we express our views and do not have the privilege to have done so in any official capacity or holding any official office in government.

bennedose

India's existence is destbilizing. The Indian plate broke away from Africa and is crashing into China but that is helping China, er North Arunachal er Tibet to rise in altitude. Still the Chinese are not happy.

TrueSpirit

The statement from the so called Chinese General shows that China is in deed has worries on growing Indian strength in the TIBET border... They have understood that numerical superiority on their side for last few decades will not going to help them now with increasing India military strength and infrastructure at the border"¦ That General could not hide that"¦

@t_co is correct. It is public knowledge the PRC would fight India till the last Paki.

For all we care, PLA can remove all troops & still keep IA involved at its Western & Northern Frontiers.

TrueSpirit

India's existence is destbilizing. The Indian plate broke away from Africa and is crashing into China but that is helping China, er North Arunachal er Tibet to rise in altitude. Still the Chinese are not happy.
Indian plate even replaced the Tethys Sea with Himalaya (over a long term).

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

If India can absorb the upcoming TOT properly and manage the ongoing defense projects, which I am sure we will, I see in next 10 years India will have a very advanced Military - Industrial & Aerospace industry that will give employment to thousands and contribute to GDP growth of the country, the current technological superiority that China has will not be there anymore this is what worries China more so India is getting TOT from Russia, France, Israel and others. Just imagine the spin off from the FGFA, MMRCA, Long range SAM, P75I etc.
China knows very well it is India that can challenge China's hegemony in Asia on its own, it is not comfortable with any close competitor in terms of economy, industrial or scientific.
i tend to agree with both of you

inda is basically moving up the ladder of military tech so those dragons or lizards on the other side have to say something to try to throw us off-track

as member Bose has written and i would add - we need to keep our head focused on the interesting work ahead of us especially in technology and dragon or lizard wont be able to do much - plus if we clean up the economy ( patch the leakages ) - then in fact we will be leaving them behind us -

and that scares them !

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

[MENTION=12416] It is public knowledge the PRC would fight India till the last Paki.
For all we care, PLA can remove all troops & still keep IA involved at its Western & Northern Frontiers.
we are well aware of the twp front war possibility that exists and Indian planners have been planning for a long time .

all i would add if to add some GUTS some BACKBONE to all the voluminous planning that must have been going on to say this :-

we should let the lizards on the other side of the border know . THAT WE WILL NUKE all their major cities and out them back a couple of centuries in their economic competition with the usa

of course they will nuke us back , but we should put some mouth to our arsenal !

- let them know we are willing to do it !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

China is running scared because she has miscalculated her hegemonic imperialism in the SCS, Tibet and on the Indian borders with Tibet.

The neighbours and the world are livid.

Now, they are trying to softsoap India since she alone is a hurdle to China's imperialism!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Luo's statements don't reflect the official view, but are there to stake out the initial negotiating position from the Chinese side.

Statement like those made justify my position on China. Plus what china does around the region is not lost. Someone issues a warning to Japan, next day Philippines, then Vietnam. So take your righteousness out and keep with with yourself. China plays victim and aggression. Quite like Jihadists.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Double talk.

One official and the other unofficial! :wink:

Two faced!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles