Chinese Gen.: ""If a US carrier enters the Yellow Sea it will become a living target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
OK boys, i think all this crap has been said over and over again and its not even funny to troll now. Anything more in this thread or should i trash it?

Phenom

Nevertheless, it is the same. You count on US to hold China back rather than doing it by yourself because neither India has the ability to contain China, nor has the ability to surpass China if China is not disturbed by US. And that thought is pathetic.
Have you forgotten that during the Nixon era,when US came to ask for your help in containing USSR, you guys were more than willing to cuddle with the Americans. China used US to counter USSR, and the US used China as well.
But if Indian leadership does the same thing today, in regards to containing China then it somehow becomes pathetic. :emot0:

Added later:
Woow, my 100th post

Last edited:
Country flag
it was Nehru"s "forward policy" that drove China to pakinistan side .before that , China sincerely wanted to make friends with India.......
This is a ridiculous statement Nehru's policy caused you to proliferate nukes and missiles??

Country flag
Unlike China, India 's economy is not dependant on USA, if USA were to reduce trade with China China's economy would collapse, if the same were to happen with India it would have an impact but not much. This is an inate weakness that Chinese will never overcome.

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is a ridiculous statement Nehru's policy caused you to proliferate nukes and missiles??
If I remember correctly, there was a time when Pakistan approached India to join forces against China !!!!! (correct me if I am wrong)

Anyways this is all off topic.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
171 you have thrown the bait which i am 100% sure will attract the chinese. I am closing this thread for all the non sense that has preceded in the recent past and more that i expect if left open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles