Chinese Frigate 'Stranded' in Disputed Waters

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you going to let massive Chinese fishing fleet plunder your waters? You have perfect leverage with this stranded warship... do something!

Are you suggesting a few limpet mines?

p2prada

They crash their own jet while trying to force an American aircraft to land. Now they crash their own ship to score brownie points in disputed waters.

Y U people NO thinking straight?:yuno:

Impluseblade

To Indian friends: could you provide us some ingenious suggestions to solve these problems?

The Chinese are funny people. They crash their own jet while trying to force an American aircraft to land. Now they crash their own ship to score brownie points in disputed waters.

Impluseblade

A ship designed 40 years ago and built 20 years ago seems to be old to me; especially 054 and 056 are in mass production. I admit that this statement may not be valid, especially from view of other counties in the region.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
A ship designed 40 years ago and built 20 years ago seems to be old to me; especially 054 and 056 are in mass production. I admit that this statement may not be valid, especially from view of other counties in the region.
The Dongguan was commissioned around 94'. 18yr old ship who completed modernisation refit in 2008. She now carries 2X4 YJ-83s.

Impluseblade

As I said, it is just my point of view. Based on the design, it should belong to the last century.

A U.S. nuclear sub nearly hit a freighter in 2011. But it does not mean that U.S. subs are not advanced. All the machines are operated by humans and humans do make mistakes.

The Dongguan was commissioned around 94'. 18yr old ship who completed modernisation refit in 2008. She now carries 2X4 YJ-83s.

Impluseblade

Could you tell me a better way to land a spy plane without open fire? If a similar situation happens to India, does IAF have the guts to do the same thing to defend its county? Please be respectful.

They crash their own jet while trying to force an American aircraft to land. Now they crash their own ship to score brownie points in disputed waters.

trackwhack

Could you tell me a better way to land a spy plane without open fire? If a similar situation happens to India, does IAF have the guts to do the same thing to defend its county? Please be respectful.
1) Who said anything about opening fire?
2) How does opening fire cause your plane to crash. There was no opening of fire during the incident. pilot who was trying stunts and crashed with the American plane.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The Philippines said it was trying to confirm the reports and would offer assistance to any vessel in distress.

"We have to find out why that ship was there, why it ran aground, whether it was an accident or whatever," Defence Secretary Voltaire Gazmin told reporters.

"If we have to offer assistance to help them get out of that place, we will assist them," he added.
Chinese Jianghu-class frigate No. 560 gets stuck in the Philippines' water - The medical and societal journal of a vitreo-retinal surgeon. | Eye Dr DeLengocky

Impluseblade

This discussion is a little off topic.

I don't doubt Indian's capability to shot down a plane.

1) Who said anything about opening fire?
2) How does opening fire cause your plane to crash. There was no opening of fire during the incident. pilot who was trying stunts and crashed with the American plane.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles