Chinese forumers please comply DFI policy, post carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

satish007

ShabiKB, DaTang. Yijiuliuer and cinoti are duplicate id ?
I can not believe it , cinoti looks different.
and even buttguy2000 was banned! what's reason?
not bad to him, he can pay more attention to his new son now.
and even I pro-indian forumer has got two warnings.

Chinese forumers, please pay attention, recently DFI are serious, please post carefully,
may be DFI are in some kinds of pressure.

pmaitra

Thanks you for encouraging others to comply with DFI policy. I have shared your concern with the staff. I am closing this thread now.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Satish007

I can say that we cherish having our Chinese posters on this forum.

We learn a lot from the discussions with them and it is ideal for interactivity of two peoples.

However, at times, logic takes wings and when this flight of logic becomes a common feature, then that causes problems..

There is no policy except desiring logic so that one can understand the basic issue under discussion.

Do post on this forum, and should any Chinese poster feels aggrieved, they must report the post with reasons.

We do get many posts which are reported and I assure that necessary action is taken, irrespective of what their nationality is.

As you are aware we have banned people for racial slurs and racial terms are automatically removed.

I would like to clarify, we are under no pressure from anywhere except the pressure from our posters to keep the forum pleasant and active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles