Chinese fighter jet on Indian Navy ad

cir

Whoever was responsible for proof-checking the ad was in a deep slumber after high doses of what you know:tsk:。

The Indian Navy got embroiled in a controversy on Sunday when in an advertisement released on the occasion of Navy Day (December 4), a Chinese fighter jet was featured instead of an Indian aircraft.

The JF-17 jet shown in the advertisement was given by China to Pakistan.

So far, there has been no official reaction from the Navy on the issue. This mistake was carried forward in the next two pages of also.

Navy Day commemorates the daring attack by Indian naval missile boats on Karachi harbour during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war.

SpArK

SORCERER
A face palm moment.... for the advt. and for the hyped plane.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Where is the link?

The aircraft in the photo are

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks.

But where is the ad that show JF 17?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks once again.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Maybe the indian armed forces have a secret crush:hail: on FC-1. I don't think China would mind selling a few to India. FC-1 is marketed as the perfect replacement for Mig21 which India has en masse, thus perfect match. Time to review the whole MRCA saga.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Maybe the indian armed forces have a secret crush:hail: on FC-1. I don't think China would mind selling a few to India. FC-1 is marketed as the perfect replacement for Mig21 which India has en masse, thus perfect match. Time to review the whole MRCA saga.
China will sell to India?

That's really rich!

As it is they are petrified with Indians beefing up the defence and buying weaponry and coc.king a snoot in the SCS.

So, why should they give weaponry to India to decimate their people in uniform?

It is true that the Chinese worship money as their God, but are they so heartless as to equip people who may kill their people when in a confrontation?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Trust me. China would not have any problem selling tactical weapons to India since China's security ultimately rests with her nuclear deterrent. Heck, if India wishes, even J10 could be offered along with PL12. And if India wants to have integrations with 3rd party products, such as israeli or european weapons & electronics, that too wouldn't be problem. But then again, all this is mute point as India would never even bother to ask.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Trust me. China would not have any problem selling tactical weapons to India since China's security ultimately rests with her nuclear deterrent. Heck, if India wishes, even J10 could be offered along with PL12. And if India wants to have integrations with 3rd party products, such as israeli or european weapons & electronics, that too wouldn't be problem. But then again, all this is mute point as India would never even bother to ask.
if one could trust anyone with the defence of their country, then that will be the day!

You may feel that Chinese are money grubbers and worship money as their God, but I don't think that the Chinese are that stupid as you make them out to be!

SpArK

SORCERER
I think drones are much more cheaper to test A2A missiles.

So i dont think we will ever buy those until the price reach rock bottom .:scared2:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And anyway, Made in China products are not known to be reliable.

Cheap and shoddy they are!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
goof up by Sunday times of India..................... not Indian navy advertisement. Title is misleading

indian_sukhoi

You guys sure its JF-17s.
The aircraft seems to have two engines, Looks more like a Taiwan FC-1 aircraft.

Although its was stupid, But mistakes by media happen all the time. the reporter just added a Forergn aircraft in his artcile, He didnt mention it has a Indian Navy aircraft which iam gald he didnt.

We dont mind of acquire 1-3 JF-17s for IAF if you are willing too. Exercises plays a very crucial part for Armed Forces, Its good to know the Enemy aircraft closely than just reading somehwere written by some Experts :)

Cheers,

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
1-3 aircrafts won't cut it. India would have to order at least 40-50 jets. Then India would be free to disaect the aircraft anway she wants to. Even co-production is possible, then India would have to order more than 100.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles