Chinese Dissident Wins Nobel Peace Prize

Rebelkid

Aren't you guys already colonized by Goons of CCP?
The goons of CCP are far less dangerous to their own people than the our own political goons, Yes ,we may hate communism but communism in china has been effective none the less especially in giving justice to people involved both in corruption and in previous case in which something else was being sold as milk to kids..

P.S : why are countries obsessed with WESTERNISATION ?

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Frankly speaking, Liu Xiaobo is a extreme rightist in China.

In China, those democary-advocaters are usually called "rightists" while Maoist-advocaters are usually called "leftists".

Those guys who advocates complete westernization are called "extreme rightists" ,such as Liu Xiaobo.

Those guys who advocates to resume Maoism are called 'extreme leftists".

Both "extremt rightists" and "extreme leftists" are rejected by Chinese mainstream.

Either "extrem rightists " and "extreme leftists" has their cyber base camps on internet , such as б-èۿ- (extreme rightists' cyber base camp)
and http://www.wyzxsx.com/(extreme leftists' cyber base camp).

Both "extreme rightists" and "extreme leftists" are natural enemies ,but strangely they have common in hating CCP today.
"extreme rightists" such as Liu Xiaobo hate CCP for they think CCP is the evil obstagle of complete westernization.
"extreme leftists" bash CCP ,for they think CCP today is the traitor and revisionists.

However, to my surpise, CCP doesn't censor their cyber base Camps such as "http://club3.kdnet.net/list.asp?boardid=1(CCP-hater's cyber base camp)" and "http://www.wyzxsx.com/(extreme leftists' cyber base camp). "
Thanks a lot for such an Informative post . Now question comes that was his activities so Anti national that he deserved to rot in Jail for such a long. Time.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Aren't you guys already colonized by Goons of CCP?
another CCP-hater appeared....

guy. I am not a kiss-ass of CCP,but I am not a kiss-ass of democracy,either.

CCP has many flaws and short-comings,but at least CCP can bring chance to earn more fortune to me.

Russia's post-coldwar experience just proves that the garbage democracy-advocaters could do nothing but to destroy a superpower.

BTW, your Indian politicans and babus also fully prove with their deeds that they are more destructive to the development of a old billion-poluaiton civiliaztion than CCP.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yes, Chinese won't be critical of their diminishing rights, that's until they themselves at some point become victims of it (such as land being snatched away for peanuts/nothing, or other CCP excesses). Liu wasn't entirely rightist. He merely wanted the existing constitution (written by the CCP) to be implemented properly, and that the people get all the rights entitled to them under the existing constitution. Evidently that was too much to ask for, and he was labeled "traitor" or "democrat", etc.

And no, The Peace Prize does hold a lot of credibility despite the odd hiccups (such as Barack Obama winning it in 2009), throughout the '40s the award was given only intermittently, because Europe was shaken up with WWII, which is a reasonable explanation why Gandhiji didn't win it. So what? Mother Teresa won it.

SHASH2K2

another CCP-hater appeared....

guy. I am not a kiss-ass of CCP,but I am not a kiss-ass of democracy,either.

CCP has many flaws and short-comings,but at least CCP can bring chance to earn more fortune to me.

Russia's post-coldwar experience just proves that the garbage democracy-advocaters could do nothing but to destroy a superpower.
I donot hate CCP because China is ruled by them . I hate CCP because of its policies towards India and other neighbors.

Rebelkid

I donot hate CCP because China is ruled by them . I hate CCP because of its policies towards India and other neighbors.
You should really stop watching news soo much , we reinforce our border with mountain division make new air fields deploy Sukhoi's , media views it as defensive , but when china starts making airfields and infrastructure in tibet Media views it as " OMg dangerous aggression OMG... hate china "

Their policy against us is as same as our policy towards them only difference we make military ties with countries surrounding china and china makes economic ties with countries surrounding us, My openion, our govt. seems to be more aggressive

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Yes, Chinese won't be critical of their diminishing rights, that's until they themselves at some point become victims of it (such as land being snatched away for peanuts/nothing, or other CCP excesses). Liu wasn't entirely rightist. He merely wanted the existing constitution (written by the CCP) to be implemented properly, and that the people get all the rights entitled to them under the existing constitution. Evidently that was too much to ask for, and he was labeled "traitor" or "democrat", etc.

And no, The Peace Prize does hold a lot of credibility despite the odd hiccups (such as Barack Obama winning it in 2009), throughout the '40s the award was given only intermittently, because Europe was shaken up with WWII, which is a reasonable explanation why Gandhiji didn't win it. So what? Mother Teresa won it.
Frankly speaking, in current situation, "extreme rightists" such as Liu Xiao hardly can earn sympathy of CHinese mainstream ,when most Chinese benifit from CCP's rule
,because they hardly persude most CHinese people that complete westernization can bring more benifits to them.

as we see, , russia's post-cold experience give Chinese a nagative example how complete westernisation destroy one superpower while CCP's rule succeeded in bringing more wealth to people and more hornor to CHina.

B

badguy2000

Respected Member
You should really stop watching news soo much , we reinforce our border with mountain division make new air fields deploy Sukhoi's , media views it as defensive , but when china starts making airfields and infrastructure in tibet Media views it as " OMg dangerous aggression OMG... hate china "

Their policy against us is as same as our policy towards them only difference we make military ties with countries surrounding china and china makes economic ties with countries surrounding us, My openion, our govt. seems to be more aggressive
for them, railways and infrastructrure in Tibet is more dangerous than their Su30...hahaha

SHASH2K2

If you are a Science student then you must be aware of a law which means that every action should have equall and opposite reaction. IN case of India most of time our reaction wont be there or if its there its negligible . In case of China our policies are reactionary . we merely react to Chinese provocations. whatever we are doing on border is only in response to Chinese moves to secure our National interests. If we were aggressive by now Vietnam would have Nukes with them not Pakistan.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Frankly speaking, in current situation, "extreme rightists" such as Liu Xiao hardly can earn sympathy of CHinese mainstream ,when most Chinese benifit from CCP's rule
,because they hardly persude most CHinese people that complete westernization can bring more benifits to them.

as we see, , russia's post-cold experience give Chinese a nagative example how complete westernisation destroy one superpower while CCP's rule succeeded in bringing more wealth to people and more hornor to CHina.

B
Maybe you didn't read me properly (or read things about Liu properly). He wants CCP's constitution implemented properly, and fundamental rights under the existing constitution be given to people. What does that have anything to do with westernisation or democracy? That's like declaring someone a "magician" or a "witch" or something just as unrelated, thinking that demonizing that person will reduce his influence.

Rebelkid

If you are a Science student then you must be aware of a law which means that every action should have equall and opposite reaction. IN case of India most of time our reaction wont be there or if its there its negligible . In case of China our policies are reactionary . we merely react to Chinese provocations. whatever we are doing on border is only in response to Chinese moves to secure our National interests. If we were aggressive by now Vietnam would have Nukes with them not Pakistan.
That is true when we get to diplomacy , but is it really necessary to divert 2 entire fully armed squadrons to Chinese side just because they built infrastructure over there , Yes we do have revelry which is more of an advantage for both countries coz it forces out govt. to do more for the country. But i have felt there is waay to much china hate on the media these days.. I mean every damn media.. I also heard the indian side of chinese border is least militarised and least funded, can any Chinese confirm that ?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Maybe you didn't read me properly (or read things about Liu properly). He wants CCP's constitution implemented properly, and fundamental rights under the existing constitution be given to people. What does that have anything to do with westernisation or democracy? That's like declaring someone a "magician" or a "witch" or something just as unrelated, thinking that demonizing that person will reduce his influence.
haha ,guy, I once heard with my ears Liu's programme on Yankee's Radio of Free Asia.
After I heard his programme, I am sure that Liu is a "authentic extreme rightists".

Frankly speaking, after I hear his word with my ears ,I even more sure that Liu bashs CCP not for a better future of China at all,but purely to overthrew CCP. Furthermore, I am more sure that "extreme rightists" can not acquire the support of Chinese mainstream, because their advacation is hardly attractive to Chinese mainstream.

badguy2000

Respected Member
His famous saying: China should be colonized 300 years.
hehe, he just is a joke.
well , 1980s is s the gold age for Chinese democracy-advocating rightists and nightmare for CHinese CCP-supporting leftists.

In 1980s, democracy ,even "complete westernization" were so prevail and popular among Chinese intellectuals that Liu's "CHina should be colonized by west for 300 more years" was not strange at all.

Instead, CCP was so unpopular at that time that almost all Chinese intellectuals became rightists and critized CCP openly or unopenly. That was why Tian'anmen Square events took place.

However, after 20 years high economy growth, now CCP won the support of CHinese mainstream again, with its good achivement. More and more Chinese become "leftists" .

Instead, "rightists" becomes less and less now. their influence on CHinese mainstream declines much too.

SHASH2K2

That is true when we get to diplomacy , but is it really necessary to divert 2 entire fully armed squadrons to Chinese side just because they built infrastructure over there , Yes we do have revelry which is more of an advantage for both countries coz it forces out govt. to do more for the country. But i have felt there is waay to much china hate on the media these days.. I mean every damn media.. I also heard the indian side of chinese border is least militarised and least funded, can any Chinese confirm that ?
Before I try to answer to your points I hope you wont mind few questions .
1. what is total number of soldiers deployed By India and China both on both sides of Indo China Border?
2. what will be maximum time taken by both countries to deploy armed forces to border in event of war?
3. What is approximate number of fighters and air defence systems deployed on both sides.

You will come to know that we are just trying to catch up with them. As per you we should leave our Borders unprotected so that there is another 1962 and then you will come is shoutbox saying"Guys I am sooooo unhappy with our government. They did nothing to protect our borders"

badguy2000

Respected Member
1. what is total number of soldiers deployed By India and China both on both sides of Indo China Border?
2. what will be maximum time taken by both countries to deploy armed forces to border in event of war?
3. What is approximate number of fighters and air defence systems deployed on both sides.

You will come to know that we are just trying to catch up with them. As per you we should leave our Borders unprotected so that there is another 1962 and then you will come is shoutbox saying"Guys I am sooooo unhappy with our government. They did nothing to protect our borders"
well, CHina should deploy less 50K PLA in Tibet, because CHina can use better infrastructure to deploy quickly enough PLA in necessary time. So China needn't deploy too many PLA there at all .

SHASH2K2

well, CHina should deploy less 50K PLA in Tibet, because CHina can use better infrastructure to deploy quickly enough PLA in necessary time. So China needn't deploy too many PLA there at all .
If I am right then China should deploy 50 Thousand soilders on Indo China Border and China has deployed 2.5 Lakh soilders are completely diffrent scenarios . There is a lot of diffrence between what someone should and what some has done.

badguy2000

Respected Member
If I am right then China should deploy 50 Thousand soilders on Indo China Border and China has deployed 2.5 Lakh soilders are completely diffrent scenarios . There is a lot of diffrence between what someone should and what some has done.
guy, forget it.

Even in 1962, there were less 50000 PLA soldiers in Tibet. In fact, in 1962, only 30000-40000 PLA soldiers were invovled in Sino-India war.

as for PLA NO. in Tibet, 1962 is the peak time

After that, the PLA decreased its deployment in Tibet.
In fact, in peaceful time, it is not economical for mass-deployment of PLA there at all.

And as I refered to, China has enough time to move enough PLA troops into Tibet during necessary time, because Chinese much better infrastructure can assure that .

Rebelkid

I never talked about leaving our borders unprotected for another 62 invasion , would better far better to develop infrastructure in the region

badguy2000

Respected Member
this is just a joke:

an ape who pi$$s at CCP would have more chance to win Nobel prize than a sicentist who praises CCP.

dove

Isn't it natural that someone who fights against an evil oppressive regime has a better chance of winning a nobel peace prize than a scientist winning a nobel prize for science solely based on his or her loyalty to CCP ? You may find it surprising, but in the outside world there is something called merit, transparency etc.

I suggest China set up a Nobelle prize of its own and give awards to all loyalists, whether they did anything worthwhile or not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles