Chinese Destroyer Lanzhou Arrives in Sri Lanka

Parthy

Air Warrior
Time will tell? That is a brilliant argument, no wonder you have the nerve to troll without addressing any of my questions.

Time will tell you are a plain and big troller.
I have given my point. If you're not capable enough to understand, can't help it...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
And to say this, we just has another news saying

"India Commits USD 100 million for Sri Lankan Navy Enhancements"

GOI seems to be working more for our neighbours than our country and her people.

no smoking

Country flag
I really don't understand why China is being singled out and condemned.
You have to understand our india friends's mindset: Whatever china does would be a threat to india.

When China sign the free trade treaty with Tailand, some of our indian friends regard it as an action to ruin india's interest. How funny is that.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You have to understand our india friends's mindset: Whatever china does would be a threat to india.

When China sign the free trade treaty with Tailand, some of our indian friends regard it as an action to ruin india's interest. How funny is that.
Just like Chinese mindset - Whatever the West does is a threat to China!

Like a Nobel Prize to a citizen of China - Liu Xiaobo!

QED!

Parthy

Air Warrior
Indian Navy Destroyer Sails With Pak, Chinese Warships

Indian Navy Delhi-class destroyer INS Mysore participated in a ceremonial sail-past with a retinue of regional warships, including a Pakistan Navy frigate and a Chinese destroyer this week off the coast of Sri Lanka, in what is perhaps the closest that warships from either nation have gotten to an Indian warship in a very long time. The Indian destroyer is in Sri Lanka for the country's Presidential Fleet Review as part of the Lankan Navy's 60-year celebrations. Pictured above are the Mysore (left) and the PNS Zulfiqar. Also part of the show was the PLAN's Luyang-II-class destroyer Lanzhou.

livefist..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles