Chinese-designed nuclear plants could be built in the UK .

nimo_cn

Country flag
Indian posters should feel happy, your former slave master is getting shattery Chinese nuclear plants which are very likely to explode in the coming years and wipe out the whole British Empire!

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indian posters should feel happy, your former slave master is getting shattery Chinese nuclear plants which are very likely to explode in the coming years and wipe out the whole British Empire!

God Save the Queen!

Also see this

British Parliamentarians Express Concern Over Organ Harvesting Atrocities in China
British Parliamentarians Express Concern Over Organ Harvesting Atrocities in China | Falun Dafa - Minghui.org

Clever chaps, the British!

Kick and Pat tactics on China.

Wonder if they are using Cesar Millan's secret training technique.

Cesar Millan’s secret training technique: Kicking dogs in the stomach | TheDogs: A blog for pet lovers

nimo_cn

Country flag
God Save the Queen!

Also see this

British Parliamentarians Express Concern Over Organ Harvesting Atrocities in China
British Parliamentarians Express Concern Over Organ Harvesting Atrocities in China | Falun Dafa - Minghui.org

Cesar Millan's secret training technique: Kicking dogs in the stomach | TheDogs: A blog for pet lovers
falun dafa, lol!

amoy

interesting!

Chinese investing in Brit nuclear plants.

Russians building Kudan kulam reactors fro India. and Chernobyl nightmare not long gone yet.

God save this mad world.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

bose

Country flag

That must be worst than Chernobyl nightmare!! Since the Chinese were copied ones...

drkrn

so china gonna take revenge on the one who kicked the shit out of them in the past

s002wjh

Country flag
God Save the Queen!

Also see this

Cesar Millan's secret training technique: Kicking dogs in the stomach | TheDogs: A blog for pet lovers
:facepalm: between ccp vs falun dafa lie, ill trust ccp over falun gong anyday.

CCTV

so china gonna take revenge on the one who kicked the shit out of them in the past
Well, we kicked the shit out of a country at 1962, and it's PM is in Beijing to talk about friendship now.:cool2:

drkrn

Well, we kicked the shit out of a country at 1962, and it's PM is in Beijing to talk about friendship now.:cool2:
nah probably to say he dont give a shit any more

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
How is it Chinese design when it is an EDF power plant? There you go again claiming French designs as Chinese. :facepalm:

CCTV

How is it Chinese design when it is an EDF power plant? There you go again claiming French designs as Chinese. :facepalm:
Well, you should ask British media to correct it , if you think you are right .:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles