Chinese Defense Ministry Confirms Hypersonic Missile Test

bose

Country flag
So when you were claiming that China is behind the West, you were refering to discipline and inquisitiveness?
Two cannot be linked as they have different context... first one was to reply to the Chinese poster who was into measuring context with the western countries, it is to remind him that China is way behind that western countries in terms of Research, Development and Innovation, whether you like it or not... second one a honest reply from my end as required by yourself as I see the basic difference between Chinese and Indian with my experience of working with both of them...

Indians have a lower IQ according to a list brought to this forum by Ray, I pointed that out when he was busy comparing IQs between southern Chinese and northern Chinese.
You were on your roof top to prove your high IQ...

Being an Indian prohibits you from gaining any superiority complex by drawing comparisons between Chinese and the westerners.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
Being an Indian I do not believe in gaining superiority over anyone... My motto is let them be happy with theirs and let me be happy with mine...

nimo_cn

Country flag
Our generation of Indian knows how to look straight at the eyes of a westerner and conduct oneself... I clearly see the difference in the level of confidence of my father's generation and my generation...

Your post proves once again that you Chinese are burdened by your history and with an inferiority complex else one cannot come out of such comments... you are too obsessed to become super power... China is still a third world country"¦ bring down the poverty that is prevailing around the poorer state and provinces"¦ What is the difference of standard of living of China v/s Sweden or Germany ??? give a though to it"¦. Making a high speed train does not make a short cut to super power dom"¦

How do one tell when one has reached on the top of human civilization ??? Big Talk to me with no substances...
You cant even honestly answer a question like "between China and India, which one is ahead", instead you have to come up with an ambiguous and dubious reply like "in discipline China is ahead but in inquisitiveness India is ahead".

Oh, really? Is that this question about? Discipline and inqusitiveness? Is that the confidence you Indians are showing to us?

bose

Country flag
You cant even honestly answer a question like "between China and India, which one is ahead", instead you have to come up with an ambiguous and dubious reply like "in discipline China is ahead but in inquisitiveness India is ahead".
So according to a Chinese, a honest reply is the one that a Chinese wants to hear ?? that must be one of the earlier lessons from CCP ??

Oh, really? Is that this question about? Discipline and inqusitiveness? Is that the confidence you Indians are showing to us?

Yes that is the confidence we Indians have... to speak honestly and fearlessly which a Chinese will find it difficult to understand...

Yes Indians are confident and they are doing well all around the world... you have to come out of the HOLE called China to see...

nimo_cn

Country flag
Two cannot be linked as they have different context... first one was to reply to the Chinese poster who was into measuring context with the western countries, it is to remind him that China is way behind that western countries in terms of Research, Development and Innovation, whether you like it or not... second one a honest reply from my end as required by yourself as I see the basic difference between Chinese and Indian with my experience of working with both of them...

You were on your roof top to prove your high IQ...

Being an Indian I do not believe in gaining superiority over anyone... My motto is let them be happy with theirs and let me be happy with mine...
My question was asked in the exact context in which you were making the comparison between China and the West.

If you cant get it, then we do it all over again.

You claimed that Chinese are suffering inferiority complex because Chinese are far behind the westerners.

I replyed that this is an Indian forum and all that matters is how much India is ahead of China. And i went further by asking you that between China and India, which is ahead?

Are you going to give me the same answer which said something about discipline and inquisitiveness?

nimo_cn

Country flag
So according to a Chinese, a honest reply is the one that a Chinese wants to hear ?? that must be one of the earlier lessons from CCP ??

Yes that is the confidence we Indians have... to speak honestly and fearlessly which a Chinese will find it difficult to understand...

Yes Indians are confident and they are doing well all around the world... you have to come out of the HOLE called China to see...
An honest reply is the one that is being made according the same standard by which you compare China and the West.

Are you also refering to "discipline and inquisitiveness" when claiming China is 40 years behind the West?

If not, why do you have to compare discipline and inquisitiveness between China and India? Why cant you compare something the same with which you were comparing China and the West?

You are doing well around the world? Maybe!

But it is definite that Indians are doing a shitty job inside India.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
My question was asked in the exact context in which you were making the comparison between China and the West.
Two are different context as I have said earlier... cannot be comparable...

If you cant get it, then we do it all over again.
I get it very well... please have mercy and I have no intention to repeat myself again and again...

You claimed that Chinese are suffering inferiority complex because Chinese are far behind the westerners.

I replyed that this is an Indian forum and all that matters is how much India is ahead of China. And i went further by asking you that between China and India, which is ahead?
Ok let me give another try for the last time...

In Materialism China is ahead of India

In Spiritualism India is ahead of China

Are you going to give me the same answer which said something about discipline and inquisitiveness?

Same answer as before if you compare China with India.... two are following different models for growth based on their own socio - economic - political environment...

nimo_cn

Country flag
Two are different context as I have said earlier... cannot be comparable...

I get it very well... please have mercy and I have no intention to repeat myself again and again...

Ok let me give another try for the last time...

In Materialism China is ahead of India

In Spiritualism India is ahead of China

Same answer as before if you compare China with India.... two are following different models for growth based on their own socio - economic - political environment...
then let me rephrase that answer for you.

In concrete job, Chinese are doing better.

In empty thinking, Indians are doing better.

bose

Country flag
An honest reply is the one that is being made according the same standard by which you compare China and the West.
Honesty what CCP taught you has different meaning in India...

Are you also refering to "discipline and inquisitiveness" when claiming China is 40 years behind the West?
Did I said China is 40 times behind westerners ?? I thought it is more than that :confused:

If not, why do you have to compare discipline and inquisitiveness between China and India? Why cant you compare something the same with which you were comparing China and the West?
Because two have different context... as I have said earlier...
You are doing well around the world? Maybe!

But it is definite that Indians are doing a shitty job inside India.

There is nothing called Shitty jobs !!! Job is simply can be a job and how big or small [it at all one can catagorize it] it may be...

Your posts proves once again that China is far far behind western countries... China is a third world country and not a super power as some Chinese wants to believe...

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
then let me rephrase that answer for you.

In concrete job, Chinese are doing better.

In empty thinking, Indians are doing better.

Madam!! that is not correct... CCP propaganda does not cut any ICE in Indian Forums...

ice berg

Eh... can we get back to topic please. Open a new thread if your guys want to keep the d... measuring contest.

splinter

Indian's trains look more elegant and smooth, yeah, I can't agree with more!

French and Japan made high speed trains when China was still using steam engines !!!

Chinese high speed engine looks crappy and ugly...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles