Chinese Defense Ministry Confirms Hypersonic Missile Test

bose

Country flag
Oh yeah!! I learned something new, in India, better=slower/backward. Thank you
It the Chinese who is sufferring the inferiority complex hence into the DI*K measuring contest... Chinese are well 30 years behind the western countries and only option left for you is to steal...

nimo_cn

Country flag
It the Chinese who is sufferring the inferiority complex hence into the DI*K measuring contest... Chinese are well 30 years behind the western countries and only option left for you is to steal...
how many years Chinese are behind India is all that matters here.

you are no westerner, keep that in mind

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

bose

Country flag
how many years Chinese are behind India is all that matters here.
China is 1 light year ahead of India, Didn't you know that IQ of Chinese are far ahead of Indians ???

you are no westerner, keep that in mind

I am an Indian first and an Indian last, even after working in eight different countries round the globe makes me more proud to be an Indian...

nimo_cn

Country flag
China is 1 light year ahead of India, Didn't you know that IQ of Chinese are far ahead of Indians ???

I am an Indian first and an Indian last, even after working in eight different countries round the globe makes me more proud to be an Indian...
come on, let us be honest. just between China and India, which one is ahead? we are talking about inferiority complex here, let us find out which one is inferior first.

if you are an Indian, why comparing Chinese with westerners, as if you were one of them?

bose

Country flag
come on, let us be honest. just between China and India, which one is ahead? we are talking about inferiority complex here, let us find out which one is inferior first.
But you said sometime before that Chinese have way better IQ than Indians hence they are way ahead of Indian...

Now coming to honest reply....

In discipline China is ahead of India

In inquisitiveness India is ahead of China...

if you are an Indian, why comparing Chinese with westerners, as if you were one of them?

Does being an Indian prohibit by any means on giving opinion on any comparisons between Chinese and westerners?? India is a free country one can give his or her opinion, one may like it or not... we are taught to accept different opinions even it be of not of my liking...

badguy2000

Respected Member
French and Japan made high speed trains when China was still using steam engines !!!

Chinese high speed engine looks crappy and ugly...
when CHinese wore silk and invented papers,Frenchmen and Japanese still lived in caves,soo what?
past glory means nothing to today...

what is meaning to today is that CHinese are creating more and more world record...

badguy2000

Respected Member
west and Japanese are stagnant; We Chinese are catching up rapidly and Indians still have not found the right way to to industrialiaztion.

bose

Country flag
when CHinese wore silk and invented papers,Frenchmen and Japanese still lived in caves,soo what?
past glory means nothing to today...

what is meaning to today is that Chinese are creating more and more world record...
exactly, I read one Chinese poster cheast thumping on the speed of the "high speed" train in China comparing to some western country... Why ???

this tendency of comparing with westerers is rediculus and comes from infriority complex... as the requirement in China is different than that in western country....

badguy2000

Respected Member
exactly, I read one Chinese poster cheast thumping on the speed of the "high speed" train in China comparing to some western country... Why ???

this tendency of comparing with westerers is rediculus and comes from infriority complex... as the requirement in China is different than that in western country....
cultures may be different between CHina and west,but people's pursue of "better,faster and more advanced" is universal...

we like comparing west, because we,this generation of CHinese, enjoying creating history with out hands,helpingt CHina replace west civilaztion and.regains the top postion of all human civilaztions.

You, the generation of Indians ,of course can not understand our feeling,because you ,the generation of Indians , can not see that india will become superpowers in you life,but we, the generation of CHinese ,can .

bose

Country flag
west and Japanese are stagnant; We Chinese are catching up rapidly and Indians still have not found the right way to to industrialiaztion.
It is also true that are countries like Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia who are also catching up very fast v/s China... a lot of manufacturing units are going to these countries as an alternative to China with its fast growing labor costs...

Coming back to Indians... India has different path to industrialization based on its own socio - political environment... India is doing very well considering the fact the challenges it faces day in and day out...

Let me tell to you a true story...

Some 100 years back when one Indian went to British for help to manufacture steel, they laughed and said if India can make steel they [British] will be happy to chew that steel manufactured in India!! Now to the horror of those same British today an proud Indian is the owner of the largest and biggest steel maker in the world...

bose

Country flag
You, the generation of Indians ,of course can not understand our feeling,because you ,the generation of Indians , can not see that india will become superpowers in you life,but we, the generation of CHinese ,can .
Our generation of Indian knows how to look straight at the eyes of a westerner and conduct oneself... I clearly see the difference in the level of confidence of my father's generation and my generation...

Your post proves once again that you Chinese are burdened by your history and with an inferiority complex else one cannot come out of such comments... you are too obsessed to become super power... China is still a third world country"¦ bring down the poverty that is prevailing around the poorer state and provinces"¦ What is the difference of standard of living of China v/s Sweden or Germany ??? give a though to it"¦. Making a high speed train does not make a short cut to super power dom"¦

cultures may be different between CHina and west,but people's pursue of "better,faster and more advanced" is universal...

we like comparing west, because we,this generation of CHinese, enjoying creating history with out hands,helpingt CHina replace west civilaztion and.regains the top postion of all human civilaztions.
How do one tell when one has reached on the top of human civilization ??? Big Talk to me with no substances...

badguy2000

Respected Member
It is also true that are countries like Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia who are also catching up very fast v/s China... a lot of manufacturing units are going to these countries as an alternative to China with its fast growing labor costs...

Coming back to Indians... India has different path to industrialization based on its own socio - political environment... India is doing very well considering the fact the challenges it faces day in and day out...

Let me tell to you a true story...

Some 100 years back when one Indian went to British for help to manufacture steel, they laughed and said if India can make steel they [British] will be happy to chew that steel manufactured in India!! Now to the horror of those same British today an proud Indian is the owner of the largest and biggest steel maker in the world...
well, frankly speaking ,India stil has not found the right way of industrializaiton....or in another word, india will be the loser of economy race against inland CHina,Vietnam and other southeast Asian countries in the coming 1-2 decade.

Why?
simply because india can not make preparation of necessary preconditions for industrialization---capacity to upgrade its infrastrure rapidly and cheaply, help enterprenters acqure enough land with acceptable cost and cut redtapism.

you are not on the way to revive india,but on the way to leave india behind vietnam .

badguy2000

Respected Member
Our generation of Indian knows how to look straight at the eyes of a westerner and conduct oneself... I clearly see the difference in the level of confidence of my father's generation and my generation...

Your post proves once again that you Chinese are burdened by your history and with an inferiority complex else one cannot come out of such comments... you are too obsessed to become super power... China is still a third world country"¦ bring down the poverty that is prevailing around the poorer state and provinces"¦ What is the difference of standard of living of China v/s Sweden or Germany ??? give a though to it"¦. Making a high speed train does not make a short cut to super power dom"¦

How do one tell when one has reached on the top of human civilization ??? Big Talk to me with no substances...
the following means that CHina reach on the top of human civilaztion...

1. CHina's GDP supass USA"s ....it may come true in 5-10 years, or faster. Chinese people real life quality is lurable to most developing countries ,and maybe many illegal immigrants come to CHina from Southeast Asia and south Asia...

2. Chinese per capital GDP reach high-income level....that means 20K USD at least, or level with S.Korea and portugal.

3. CHina's tech and science stand side by side of west at least, if not more advanced.

badguy2000

Respected Member
you are not on the way to revive india,but on the way to leave india behind vietnam .

BTW, one case may help you understand the situation of India today..

5 years ago, many indians boasted "Chindia' or "india shining", and happily predicted that india would beat China economincally in X years.

But 5 years has passsed, what happened??

India's GDP was 1/2-1/3 of CHina's 5 years ago ,but now it is only 1/5-1/6 of CHina's now.

Morever, CHinese Guangdong provice had its GDP surpass 1 trillion USD last year and will apparent surpass S.Korea this year...and it is not impossible that Guangdong GDP will surpass India in 5 years....because India's nominal GDP is only 1.5-2 trillion USD,not much more than Guangdong today..

bose

Country flag
well, frankly speaking ,India stil has not found the right way of industrializaiton....or in another word, india will be the loser of economy race against inland CHina,Vietnam and other southeast Asian countries in the coming 1-2 decade.

Why?
simply because india can not make preparation of necessary preconditions for industrialization---capacity to upgrade its infrastrure rapidly and cheaply, help enterprenters acqure enough land with acceptable cost and cut redtapism.

First of all India is not in a race with our brotherly nation Vietnam with whom we Indians stood by them in their time of despair and honorable struggle... we Indians want to see Vietnam grow that will be good for India"¦

We Indians know the problem we face in India day in day out better than anyone else in this planet"¦ As I said earlier India will grow on its terms and is not comparable to any other nations"¦

When I was growing up my father is to tell me about the growth of Japan as a model"¦ now other nation have caught up with Japan, then we heard of China's fast growing economy, others are now also catching up with China's economic growth"¦ this game will go on and on"¦

Before concluding "¦ India has seen very difficult times in 60's and 70's worst than what prevails now"¦ there was a time when my father used to take one meal a day when called upon by then Prime Minister of India in mid 60's to tide over the food shortages"¦ India replied to US bullying [US cutting off of food aids to India then] by replying with a green revolution that made India self sufficient in food grains"¦ there are other examples too"¦ but I do not mean that everything is fine and well in India there are lots of lots of things to do or remains to be done"¦ as I said India has its own way of resolving the issues"¦it takes time in India but the change is sure no doubt about it"¦ India do not need to copy anyone else developement model and India only need to challenge India to overcome its own problems"¦

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
the following means that CHina reach on the top of human civilaztion...

1. CHina's GDP supass USA"s ....it may come true in 5-10 years, or faster. Chinese people real life quality is lurable to most developing countries ,and maybe many illegal immigrants come to CHina from Southeast Asia and south Asia...

2. Chinese per capital GDP reach high-income level....that means 20K USD at least, or level with S.Korea and portugal.

3. CHina's tech and science stand side by side of west at least, if not more advanced.
You are reading too much of friction nowdays... carry on with it... good for China...

bose

Country flag

BTW, one case may help you understand the situation of India today..

5 years ago, many indians boasted "Chindia' or "india shining", and happily predicted that india would beat China economincally in X years.

But 5 years has passsed, what happened??

India's GDP was 1/2-1/3 of CHina's 5 years ago ,but now it is only 1/5-1/6 of CHina's now.

Morever, CHinese Guangdong provice had its GDP surpass 1 trillion USD last year and will apparent surpass S.Korea this year...and it is not impossible that Guangdong GDP will surpass India in 5 years....because India's nominal GDP is only 1.5-2 trillion USD,not much more than Guangdong today..
I also heard Chinese saying all types of bull shit... just like you are doing here as likes of that we have already overcome the US economy... have built high speed tains blah blah... what does that mean ???

As I have suggested earlier read my posts carefully and come out of what CCP has taught you for once... a get rid of Chinese inferiority complex... that will do good for China in long run...

badguy2000

Respected Member
First of all India is not in a race with our brotherly nation Vietnam with whom we Indians stood by them in their time of despair and honorable struggle... we Indians want to see Vietnam grow that will be good for India"¦

We Indians know the problem we face in India day in day out better than anyone else in this planet"¦ As I said earlier India will grow on its terms and is not comparable to any other nations"¦

When I was growing up my father is to tell me about the growth of Japan as a model"¦ now other nation have caught up with Japan, then we heard of China's fast growing economy, others are now also catching up with China's economic growth"¦ this game will go on and on"¦

Before concluding "¦ India has seen very difficult times in 60's and 70's worst than what prevails now"¦ there was a time when my father used to take one meal a day when called upon by then Prime Minister of India in mid 60's to tide over the food shortages"¦ India replied to US bullying [US cutting off of food aids to India then] by replying with a green revolution that made India self sufficient in food grains"¦ there are other examples too"¦ but I do not mean that everything is fine and well in India there are lots of lots of things to do or remains to be done"¦ as I said India has its own way of resolving the issues"¦it takes time in India but the change is sure no doubt about it"¦ India do not need to copy anyone and India only need to challenge India to overcome its own problems"¦
no, India,Vietnam and inland CHina are revals among the race to rise along global industry value chains.....

of course many indians deny that india still need lots of sweetshop to employ Redundant Labour and save them from beggarlke poverty,just as Japan,S.korea and coast CHina did and Vietnam is doing.

those indians insist that india should be harbour of neat and decent jobs such as IT....

in fact, many indians thought during 1947-1990,when india was left behind by Japan,Asia tigers and CHina one by one....

bose

Country flag
no, India,Vietnam and inland CHina are revals among the race to rise along global industry value chains.....

of course many indians deny that india still need lots of sweetshop to employ Redundant Labour and save them from beggarlke poverty,just as Japan,S.korea and coast CHina did and Vietnam is doing.

those indians insist that india should be harbour of neat and decent jobs such as IT....

in fact, many indians thought during 1947-1990,when india was left behind by Japan,Asia tigers and CHina one by one....
There was time when western country ruled the world by virtue of their Industrial revolution... now someone else... tommorrow there will someone else will pop up... this game will go on and on...

now rest of your posts are un adultrated bull shit...

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
But you said sometime before that Chinese have way better IQ than Indians hence they are way ahead of Indian...

Now coming to honest reply....

In discipline China is ahead of India

In inquisitiveness India is ahead of China...

Does being an Indian prohibit by any means on giving opinion on any comparisons between Chinese and westerners?? India is a free country one can give his or her opinion, one may like it or not... we are taught to accept different opinions even it be of not of my liking...
So when you were claiming that China is behind the West, you were refering to discipline and inquisitiveness?

Indians have a lower IQ according to a list brought to this forum by Ray, I pointed that out when he was busy comparing IQs between southern Chinese and northern Chinese.

Being an Indian prohibits you from gaining any superiority complex by drawing comparisons between Chinese and the westerners.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles