Chinese citizen targeted in Karachi blast

Zulfiqar Khan

You could not answer on FACTS and talking of "ass" so much.Pakis love their ass banged by their masters... US/Saudis and now Chinese.

BC... why would we burn about your RANDI relationship with Chinese masters. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Below is a film about submissive Paki soldiers and Chinese masters... a LOT happens at China-Pak borders.

View attachment 8871
Man you guys are obsessed, so much that you are now making DVD covers.

I can also share pictures; but i'd rather not make you cry.

Sameet2

Huh! Get many of meme you want from your side but in the end it's going to our which is more hilarious for which even you will laugh like hyena .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Man you guys are obsessed, so much that you are now making DVD covers.

I can also share pictures; but i'd rather not make you cry.
Abe BC... when your submissive Pakis soldiers are making "movies" on the China-Pak borders then it's obvious that someone is gonna make a DVD.

Why not tell your submissive Paki soldiers not to make-out(Yarana) with Chinese. :rofl:

See the position of Chinese hand on top and Paki on bottom...Paki soldiers are submissive and they proved in 1971 when they lifted their "ass" and SURRENDERED en masses to Indian Army rather than fighting till death. :lol:

After that Pakis LOST the guts to take on Indian Army head on and sending their poor Terrorists across border who we kill like PIGS and bury with pleasure and India is your Kabristan. :rip: :rip: :rip:

Zulfiqar Khan

Abe BC... when your submissive Pakis soldiers are making "movies" on the China-Pak borders then it's obvious that someone is gonna make a DVD.
What movies are we making? Are you so obsessed that you are now dreaming about Movies...? :pound:

By 'someone' you mean obsessed Indians?

Why not tell your submissive Paki soldiers not to make-out(Yarana) with Chinese. :rofl:

See the position of Chinese hand on top and Paki on bottom...Paki soldiers are submissive and they proved in 1971 when they lifted their "ass" and SURRENDERED en masses to Indian Army rather than fighting till death. :lol:
Wow, you must have been examining the picture very closely and probably for hours - looking pixel to pixel details.

With your logic; these pictures mean Indians are very submissive.

Awww, second picture is cute.

Why do you guys always talk about 1971? Are you still stuck in 1971?
The General ordered a surrender and I thank god he did or else we'd have millions of lungi-clad 'Bengalis' all over Pakistan - we already have 5 million of them. Keeping Bangladesh was just not worth it.

After that Pakis LOST the guts to take on Indian Army head on and sending their poor Terrorists across border who we kill like PIGS and bury with pleasure and India is your Kabristan. :rip: :rip: :rip:
No one needs 'guts' to take on the great bharat army; Women and Children do it freely.

Indian Soldiers are dragged out and beaten in the streets, hurled stones at and constantly get smashed at the borders.

I could share more, but I dont want to hurt your feelings.

Usually, I dont reply to silly trolls like you - but it seems you've brought me to your level.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
The ass burn! It's killing me! :rofl:
Since you are a citizen of Pakistan, I can assure you that you are not going going to die because of some ones ass burn. Just go with your daily routine and wait for that day that your masters deliver a nice package from their drones above. Have a safe trip. Ciao.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Keeping Bangladesh was just not worth it.
I feel pity, so much pity for poor pakis who keep giving this as an excuse. Deep inside, I know you all are hurting so bad that you are bleeding from your asses.

Koi baat nai bacha,, hota hai. aage bhi hoga. rona mat.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What movies are we making? Are you so obsessed that you are now dreaming about Movies...? :pound:

By 'someone' you mean obsessed Indians?

Wow, you must have been examining the picture very closely and probably for hours - looking pixel to pixel details.

With your logic; these pictures mean Indians are very submissive.

Awww, second picture is cute.

Why do you guys always talk about 1971? Are you still stuck in 1971?
The General ordered a surrender and I thank god he did or else we'd have millions of lungi-clad 'Bengalis' all over Pakistan - we already have 5 million of them. Keeping Bangladesh was just not worth it.

No one needs 'guts' to take on the great bharat army; Women and Children do it freely.

Indian Soldiers are dragged out and beaten in the streets, hurled stones at and constantly get smashed at the borders.

I could share more, but I dont want to hurt your feelings.

Usually, I dont reply to silly trolls like you - but it seems you've brought me to your level.
My level is MUCH above than you and no where it shows that Indian Army is submissive.As a fact you put 1 pic of Police and not Army... that's the reality of your "LOGIC" ... poor Inbred LOW IQ BC Paki can't even understand it.

I show you real stuff now... some rag tag Terrorists are playing football with heads of Paki soldiers.See the happy faces of the same Terrorists you raised against India, same are butchering your soldiers and their kids as well.

Abe BC... always remember that India is your REAL BAAP and you don't start messing with real BAAP.

You can never forget 1971 since all your arrogance was thrashed by Indian Army... 1971 taught Pakis that they can never take on Indian Army head-on even on same ratio.A LOSER always gives excuses. Pak Army was thrashed by those "lungi-clad" Bangladeshis... OMG! :lol:

Paki soldiers are really submissive and scared of Indian Army, if not then attack India and see your map changed. :rofl:

Zulfiqar Khan

boring ?? wo koi picnic place nahi ha , its gateway to gazwa-a-hind. now you can not change the venue.

its against gazwa -a-hind policy terms and conditions

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Nah, we've had our fair share of Ghazwa-e-Hind; like I said - it gets boring doing the same thing over and over. We've been there and done that; now leave us be. :biggrin2:

Zulfiqar Khan

I feel pity, so much pity for poor pakis who keep giving this as an excuse. Deep inside, I know you all are hurting so bad that you are bleeding from your asses.

Koi baat nai bacha,, hota hai. aage bhi hoga. rona mat.
lmfao..? Why would we be hurt?

I've already seen what 5 Million Lungi-clads could do to Karachi; I dont want the same to happen to the rest of Pakistan.

You guys did us a favor, we thank you. :)

Zulfiqar Khan

Heard from a paki on Indian Forum.
Yes, there are 3-4 Pakistanis here; even though they arent really active. I just come here to laugh at the obsession.

You should see P D F - they have around 100 ACTIVE Indian members. But the Indian members over there actually make sense and contribute to the forum intellectually, formally and with respect - maybe they've learnt a few stuff here and there from Pakistanis; but the people in this forum (Pakistanis included) spew nothing but hate, racism, insults, trolling and so on...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
lmfao..? Why would we be hurt?
I've already seen what 5 Million Lungi-clads could do to Karachi; I dont want the same to happen to the rest of Pakistan.
You guys did us a favor, we thank you. :)
If you wanted to simply "Thank" us then you should not have started 1971.

But you did start a war and shamefully ended up surrendering like PUSSIES and below is a HALL of SHAME for Pakistan forever.

Your so called "TIGER" Niazi was proven as a PUSSY.

So if you really like to thank us then each Paki should frame this EPIC PIC at homes and thank us.The biggest frame should be in Paki parliament and each army Cantt.:rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yes, there are 3-4 Pakistanis here; even though they arent really active. I just come here to laugh at the obsession.

You should see P D F - they have around 100 ACTIVE Indian members. But the Indian members over there actually make sense and contribute to the forum intellectually, formally and with respect - maybe they've learnt a few stuff here and there from Pakistanis; but the people in this forum (Pakistanis included) spew nothing but hate, racism, insults, trolling and so on...
Those Indian members(or others) know that they could be banned even if they say "Paki".A LOT get banned on trivial matters or anything is said about Pak Army.

You are still posting here even after trolling... beware that your keywords might be caught by CIA(in case you are in US) since Pakis are under scanner and can be deported since they might be a potential Terrorist.Almost every terrorist has links with Pakistan today.

The only thing anyone can learn from a Paki is below...this is what Pakistan is known for :lol:

Zulfiqar Khan

If you wanted to simply "Thank" us then you should not have started 1971.

But you did start a war and shamefully ended up surrendering like PUSSIES and below is a HALL of SHAME for Pakistan forever.

Your so called "TIGER" Niazi was proven as a PUSSY.

So if you really like to thank us then each Paki should frame this EPIC PIC at homes and thank us.The biggest frame should be in Paki parliament and each army Cantt.:rofl:

Bhai; 1971 began as soon as Yahya Khan took control; again - I thank god Bangladesh was separated from us.

You can continue dreaming about the past or you can actually move on and do something productive.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Bhai; 1971 began as soon as Yahya Khan took control; again - I thank god Bangladesh was separated from us.

You can continue dreaming about the past or you can actually move on and do something productive.
I am NOT your Bhai... I am a Indian and officially your Abba. A LOSER only give excuses after losing.Ohh... we didn't have good General, we didn't have good weapon,we didn't have this and that etc etc. :pound:

India is doing productive things but you TERRORIST PAKIS are doing Terrorism all over the world.

Those "Lungis" are going ahead of you and recently MODI settled border issues peacefully and investing heavily in BD.You Terrorists should learn from BD and MODI.

As a FACT its Pakis who are stuck in the past and Terrorism is hurting you much more internally.

India, Bangladesh Sign Historic Deal That Ends Border Disputes Between the 2 Nations

Neo

Why do you even bother to feed these trolls. There are just a handful serious people who're genuinely interested in a debate, try to engage them.
Other than that, this board is for pure dumb entertainment.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles