Chinese citizen targeted in Karachi blast

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
IQ has little links to 'innovation'; Pakistan currently has no system of patents or solid trademarks - the Government has always given a blind eye to the issue - Likewise we have no system of drafting or harnessing our sport talent.

The fact that my local villager mechanic constructed a Helicopter out of basic motorcycle parts showcase our potential.

Indians need to stop thinking themselves as a futuristic modern vedic paradise and must come to the reality. I dont like chest thumping on either sides and I'm quick to remind both sides the sharp reality.
when I was in 5th I created a helicopter out of 9 volt motor. and in 6th I was aware that light can propel a light material in space. and in 12th I got average marks , I failed IIT but got selected in one of the best Unis in Europe.

FYI it is not about IQ or marks or talent harnessing. It is about common sense which pakis lack!!

And there are ample of mechanics in India who have innovated a lot of things. It's so huge in numbers that it has become of no value.

Blackwater

IQ has little links to 'innovation'; Pakistan currently has no system of patents or solid trademarks - the Government has always given a blind eye to the issue - Likewise we have no system of drafting or harnessing our sport talent.

The fact that my local villager mechanic constructed a Helicopter out of basic motorcycle parts showcase our potential.

Indians need to stop thinking themselves as a futuristic modern vedic paradise and must come to the reality. I dont like chest thumping on either sides and I'm quick to remind both sides the sharp reality.

the reality is that you are a failed state and we the are fastest growing economy in the world:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1261818/india-set-to-retain-fastest-growing-economy-tag

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the reality is that you are a failed state and we are fastest growing economy in the world:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Mujra, 4 shadio or Allah ki dain bacho se fursat milegi toh kuch sochenge na yeh mulk ka... Khajur ki paidaish :p

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The question is will Chinese be again targeted ? And the answer is Yes! since Chinese are Kafirs deserving to be converted or killed.

Having largest number of terrorist organizations freely roaming across the nation and more than half Pakis supporting those Jihadis shows Paki IQ level.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Never doubt your potential.
But private companies and Institutions act as front end of a country.
Moreover, we have students learning in India from nearly 70 countries (even some pakistani students)
Making things with spare parts (which you wanna prove as any technological advancement),
FYI,
It's frequently done by Indians, Chinese and sometimes Euros,
Small competitions are there organized.
If art if copying pasting is sign of IQ, chinkies will be more advanced than japs. :p
As you talked of helicopter,
Here's the helicopter built by a mechanic of Assam.

And as I told before, this IQ data is collected by small samples of population, so flawed.
I gave you a spare helo.
Now, you can ask for what I call real patent.
How about starting from automobiles? :D
A country who still lacks indigenous motorcycle engines must not lecture a country launching monster rockets with third largest engines in space.
We also don't have any good patent system.
But we have companies and institutions with passion.
And just for troll:
We are inta galactica supa dupa powa.
(If you really wanted to hear it from me.).
:troll:
Here's my favourite thing:
images.jpg

Anyway, check the list of countries out:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9000

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Never doubt your potential.
But private companies and Institutions act as front end of a country.
Moreover, we have students learning in India from nearly 70 countries (even some pakistani students)
Making things with spare parts (which you wanna prove as any technological advancement),
FYI,
It's frequently done by Indians, Chinese and sometimes Euros,
Small competitions are there organized.
If art if copying pasting is sign of IQ, chinkies will be more advanced than japs. :p
As you talked of helicopter,
Here's the helicopter built by a mechanic of Assam.

And as I told before, this IQ data is collected by small samples of population, so flawed.
I gave you a spare helo.
Now, you can ask for what I call real patent.
How about starting from automobiles? :D

A country who still lacks indigenous motorcycle engines must not lecture a country launching monster rockets with third largest engines in space.
We also don't have any good patent system.
But we have companies and institutions with passion.
And just for troll:
We are inta galactica supa dupa powa.
(If you really wanted to hear it from me.).
:troll:
Here's my favourite thing:
View attachment 8841
Anyway, check the list of countries out:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9000
You gave him a lecture which is much above his IQ. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Chinese are Kaffirs .. and CPEC is Haram project!
There are more Chinese in Pakistan than before and we all know Chinese eat PORK.

So a so called "Islamic country" is happily inviting PORK eating Master and sooner or later Pakis have to eat Pork and show bhaichara.

Pakis would soon start "Paki Thanksgiving Day" to appease their Chinese masters. :pig:

Blackwater

There are more Chinese in Pakistan than before and we all know Chinese eat PORK.

So a so called "Islamic country" is happily inviting PORK eating Master and sooner or later Pakis have to eat Pork and show bhaichara.

Pakis would soon start "Paki Thanksgiving Day" to appease their Chinese masters. :pig:

true we all know chini eats pork . and in pak they must be eating pork , and that is acceptable to islami pakis :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Read forum rules. Do not post or quote Indian map inconsistent with India’s territorial claims.
Hello, notification told me that I posted wrong map of India. So, one of my replies was deleted. But I don't remember that I even posted any map on the thread. :confused1:

One of my guess, I would have quoted the map by @Zulfiqar Khan . I'm I right?

Zulfiqar Khan

The ass burn! It's killing me! :rofl:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Indians need to stop thinking themselves as a futuristic modern vedic paradise and must come to the reality.
And why because you are nowhere near close.

Only thing that needs to change is your view of Hindu majority India. Your misunderstanding of our tolerence as our cowardness has already cost you four defeats in four wars and important of all your half of country. Facts speaks for itself.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The ass burn! It's killing me! :rofl:
You could not answer on FACTS and talking of "ass" so much.Pakis love their ass banged by their masters... US/Saudis and now Chinese.

BC... why would we burn about your RANDI relationship with Chinese masters. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Below is a film about submissive Paki soldiers and Chinese masters... a LOT happens at China-Pak borders.

Pak China Film.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles