Chinese cell phone manufacturer Xiaomi launched its official website

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Re: Chinese cell phone manufacturer Xiaomi launched its official websi

I don't recall Xiaomi ever claim itself to be Apple of China. It is title given by media. Furthermore, where have you ever see a blueberry phone in person, so does other Chinese. It never gain any market for the name.

The biggest domestic cellphone maker in China are Lenovo, ZTE, Huawei, and Xiaomi. I don't see any of their name resemble Western brands.

I don't get it. Your show a Canadian flag, yet you have such racial prejudice toward anything from China. I just wonder how do you see your Chinese neighbor in Canada.
Does your CCP comrade allow you to Google? If yes than please do it and you will find all the information about the Blueberry unless those pages have been blocked by your CCP bosses. As well Google about the design of your Xiaomi than the truth will be revealed to you.

On your last point that I exhibit racial prejudice and than you question how I treat my Chinese neighbour. Where is the capital of fake products? We as humans cannot have racial prejudice towards material things. I can only say that it will better for you to judge me on the basis of first hand experience instead of accuse and question my integrity and treatment of my fellow citizens of the world. I cannot stand the behaviour of individuals regardless of their ethnicity when they deny the facts which exist on the internet. Alibaba has all the Blueberry phones listed for sale. So next time do your homework before lashing out on others.

mylegend

Does your CCP comrade allow you to Google? If yes than please do it and you will find all the information about the Blueberry unless those pages have been blocked by your CCP bosses. As well Google about the design of your Xiaomi than the truth will be revealed to you.

On your last point that I exhibit racial prejudice and than you question how I treat my Chinese neighbour. Where is the capital of fake products? We as humans cannot have racial prejudice towards material things. I can only say that it will better for you to judge me on the basis of first hand experience instead of accuse and question my integrity and treatment of my fellow citizens of the world. I cannot stand the behaviour of individuals regardless of their ethnicity when they deny the facts which exist on the internet. Alibaba has all the Blueberry phones listed for sale. So next time do your homework before lashing out on others.
Wait, where did I claim that Blueberry doesn't exist, I said it doesnot gain any market in China for its name. Furthermore, your prejudice was shown toward everything relate to China. Your comment of you enjoy Ray's post and his racial joke of Mimicking Chinese English Accent that begin with talking about another stereotypical physical attribute was clearly racist. Yet, you enjoy it. If you really lived in Canada, you clearly know that is racist. You enjoy it anyway. Doesn't that show your racial prejudice? Don't pretend yourself not a racist like @Ray when you clearly are.

Last edited by a moderator:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Some really positive comments regarding Xiaomi MI3,but I am still not sure whether should I go for it or not. Any advices from you guys? I usually use my phone for gaming and other entertainment purposes
Go to flipkart and read the reviews.
I was thinking of buying it but after reading the reviews I backed off.

I guess Xiaomi has dumped it's defected MI3's in India..

dastan

Some really positive comments regarding Xiaomi MI3,but I am still not sure whether should I go for it or not. Any advices from you guys? I usually use my phone for gaming and other entertainment purposes
Mi3 still available?
Anyway the screen is beautiful especially considering the price range, watching videos is a pleasurable experience. Am not much of a gamer but I've tried a few racing games (real racing) but it starts heating up furiously 15-20 mins into the game, some say this behaviour is typical of modern day smartphones but tbh i have no idea.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Wait, where did I claim that Blueberry doesn't exist, I said it doesnot gain any market in China for its name. Furthermore, your prejudice was shown toward everything relate to China. Your comment of you enjoy Ray's post and his racial joke of Mimicking Chinese English Accent that begin with talking about another stereotypical physical attribute was clearly racist. Yet, you enjoy it. If you really lived in Canada, you clearly know that is racist. You enjoy it anyway. Doesn't that show your racial prejudice? Don't pretend yourself not a racist like @Ray when you clearly are.
If you all are sour pusses, why grudge others from enjoying?

Since you have no idea of what is racism, inspite of my appending scholarly links, what can one do?

Racism for you is anything anti CCP brainwash.

Now, you must forgive us not being CCP tatoos.

s002wjh

Country flag

xiaomi mi4 and mi3 got Outstanding and Very good score from CNET, which is a US base media. other review from US seem pretty good too. maybe not iphone 5/6 but doesn't cost $600 either.

Xiaomi Mi 4 review - CNET
Xiaomi Mi 3 review - CNET
MI4
The Good The Xiaomi Mi 4 delivers snappy performance, a great camera, and good looks at a low price.

The Bad Availability is limited to select markets. The lack of microSD card slot could be a dealbreaker for some.

The Bottom Line Xiaomi's Mi 4 offers almost everything you want in a high-end flagship smartphone -- beautiful design and snappy performance at a price that's just too good to pass up.

MI3
The Good Xiaomi's flagship phone has a beautiful aluminum-magnesium chassis, solid build quality, powerful performance, and a great UI for a relatively low price.

The Bad The smartphone lacks LTE connectivity, and a microSD card slot means you'll only ever have 16GB of onboard storage.

The Bottom Line Xiaomi's Mi 3 is a showcase of how Chinese phonemakers can create quality hardware without breaking the bank. If you don't need 4G LTE, and you can get hold of it, this is one of the best smartphones you can buy in its price range

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

I don't recall Xiaomi ever claim itself to be Apple of China. It is title given by media. Furthermore, where have you ever see a blueberry phone in person, so does other Chinese. It never gain any market for the name.

The biggest domestic cellphone maker in China are Lenovo, ZTE, Huawei, and Xiaomi. I don't see any of their name resemble Western brands.

I don't get it. Your show a Canadian flag, yet you have such racial prejudice toward anything from China. I just wonder how do you see your Chinese neighbor in Canada.
I do not have to prove to you that a brand name sounding like "Blackberry" is being marketed on the Alibaba market place except your manufacturer has named it "Blueberry" to confuse domestic and overseas buyers. What and how you say does not change the facts brought to your attention by me. I have a different definition for racist. If I were to deny an opportunity or put them down because of their ethnicity than I will accept being racist. In my position at work I have hired individuals from diverse ethnic groups and as well fired them based on their work performance and work ethics. I have friends and business associates from United Nation of cultural background. Any one who tries to lie to me repeatedly is cut loose from my circle of business and friends. I do laugh at jokes about my own people and others as well.

All you had to do is acknowledge the facts which exist instead of launching personal attacks on others with whom you do not agree. Let us focus on the topic under discussion.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Why your home products cannot stand on their own? As is the case in your post calling Xiomai as China's Apple. I remember reading another phone brand called Blueberry. Are you ashamed of your own products that you have to steal the names of well established brands from developed countries? What ever happened to the claims being made by your CCP brats about innovation in China?
How about Bangalore being called as India's silicon valley, infosys as India's Microsoft? Indians cant stand on their own?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

How about Bangalore being called as India's silicon valley, infosys as India's Microsoft? Indians cant stand on their own?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2
You decided to jump into discussion. Can you give me a link where the Infosys is called as Microsoft of India? At least they did not name themselves as Macrosoft in order to confuse the consumers. Whether you agree or disagree with me does not make any difference to me.

nimo_cn

Country flag

MI India's first print advertisement on the times of India.

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L07 上的 Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles