Chinese attack helicopter's secret Russian roots

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
there is no shame to receive help from those who has experience with the technology, and china is learning and absorbing these technology. S.korea/japan didn't just invent a top notch product on their 1st try, they also receive help from US and the like to increase the performance and quaility of their product over several decade.
There is nothing wrong in receiving help from experts. But the problem here is that China tried to pass-off the WZ-10 helicopter as something that it has done totally on its own when in fact it was done with the help of Kamov, Russia. People wouldn't have opened this thread, if China would have accepted and given credit where it was due. Now China caught with its pants down.

badguy2000

Respected Member
when CHinese are busy getting job done, Indians are busy talking and talking...

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Still no chinese poster accepts that China goofed up with its over the board propaganda. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Bheeshma

Why are people surprised? China has never made anything on its own. But they have copied well though the quality leaves a lot to be desired. They have just declared all their WZ-XX engines have failed and will spend 16 bil on trying to develop new ones. They could spend a part on russian designers and metallurgists.

nimo_cn

Country flag
There is nothing wrong in receiving help from experts. But the problem here is that China tried to pass-off the WZ-10 helicopter as something that it has done totally on its own when in fact it was done with the help of Kamov, Russia. People wouldn't have opened this thread, if China would have accepted and given credit where it was due. Now China caught with its pants down.
dont be ridiculous. Russians refused to sell attack helicopters to China from the very beginning, that was why Chinese started developing our own. why the hell would Russians be so kind to help China to build one?

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, I am now quite used to Indian strange mentality denying every achievement from China......

but however Indians here try to deny the progress from CHina....the progress still stays there...

every minute you deny the progess from CHina on IDF, CHina is growing more powerful and Chinese become richer.

badguy2000

Respected Member
such strange deny mentality can not help India grow faster ,,,guy, ...

it just help you cheat yourselves....

nimo_cn

Country flag
Still no chinese poster accepts that China goofed up with its over the board propaganda. :rolleyes: :rofl:
still every Indian is feeding on this kind of crap?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Even if was designed by Russians it is achievement for China.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
dont be ridiculous. Russians refused to sell attack helicopters to China from the very beginning, that was why Chinese started developing our own. why the hell would Russians be so kind to help China to build one?

Ha ha, so Kamov is lying?.

badguy2000

Respected Member
all some indians do on IDF is just a hypnosis:
"all chinese made are crappy...all CHina made are copy cat....all Achievement from CHina are fake propaganda....CHina is to collaspe soon"...

Only after such hypnosis ,can those poor guys have a good sleep .

however when they open their eyes the next morning, they find that CHina is growing more powerful......so, they have to start the second round hypnosis.....

that is the life of those poor guys..

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

If you keep posting China propaganda crap, you will expect this kind of rebuttal.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
all some indians do on IDF is just a hypnosis:
"all chinese made are crappy...all CHina made are copy cat....all Achievement from CHina are fake propaganda....CHina is to collaspe soon"...

Only after such hypnosis ,can those poor guys have a good sleep .

however when they open their eyes the next morning, they find that CHina is growing more powerful......
i said it is great achievement even if it is design and develop by Russia.

Decklander

I like your avataar. Wow lady in pix. Pls tell me what is it that modern China has created of its own? Ancient China was a hub of research and development from flat bottom ships to rudders for ships to cannons to gun powder etc.

badguy2000

Respected Member
i said it is great achievement even if it is design and develop by Russia.
forget it...because Russia can not invest sustained fund on the related R&D, Russians radar and avionic tech lag far behind day by day....
Russian themselves can not produce advanced avinoics and radar yet...

Chinese are now marketing China-made AESA TR to Russians...

nimo_cn

Country flag
If you keep posting China propaganda crap, you will expect this kind of rebuttal.
just because you cant accept it doesnt mean it is propaganda.

GromHellscream

What's a big deal is this?

If you read the original news carefully enough, it's easy to find out how much portion of work was done by KAMOV.

From Keypublishing:

Any new pic's of the WZ-10 - Page 2 - Key Publishing Ltd Aviation Forums

Quote:
Helicopter WZ-10 was project KAMOV Company at 1995 year for China Army.
Quote:
I worked with this helicopter in that time.
Quote:
kamov company carried out the followings works:
it is
- a structurally-power chart
- arrangement
- weight calculation
- aerodynamics

The Chinese side gave the sizes of equipment and weapon, type of engines (T-700), type of cannon (Am-23), amount of members of crew and requirement to the aerodynamic chart
Quote:
Kamov Company ended the draft in the period 1995-1996. Release working design documentation produced Chinese side. For 10 years the helicopter changed a lot, the other engine, gun, sighting device and much more. Draft-Russian but helicopter - Chinese - and this is a very great achievement of Chinese Industry.
Quote:
Incidentally, the project has been start from scratch. The closest to him, a prototype helicopter Ka-50

The Chinese side has paid for and received the draft. In "iron", it epitomized his own. Over the 10 past years helicopter certainly changed a lot of equipment, but little has changed outwardly
Quote:
similarities helicopter WZ-10 with a "Tiger" or "Mongooses" akin similarity sharks and dolphin - different family but appearance...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
forget it...because Russia can not invest sustained fund on the related R&D, Russians radar and avionic tech lag far behind day by day....
Russian themselves can not produce advanced avinoics and radar yet...

Chinese are now marketing China-made AESA TR to Russians...
If Russians are so far behind then why are you guys knocking at their doors ?

Admit it you guys cant produce state of art things when it comes to planes and helicopters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles