Chinese Army walking their Dogs

The Fox

what the hell i cant upload images from My computer mod's please attend to this tech issue ............... difficulty uploading images saved on the computer

Last edited:

pmaitra

what the hell i cant upload images from My computer mod's please attend to this tech issue ............... difficulty uploading images saved on the computer
Use Imageshack. It's free.

venkat

Guys, the hindi republic day circus comes to town - ChairmanMaoHamet 01-25 03:34 | 702 bytes | link +2 Rate
Re: Guys, the hindi republic day circus comes to town - vision2020 01-25 03:59 | 0 bytes | img +1 Rate
the circus isn't complete without the "legendary" motorcycle acrobatic [no text] - swoosh 01-25 13:05 | 0 bytes | Rate

This is what chicom mil forum posts about our independence day celebrations....you ppl are trying to post about Chinese dogs!!!! under whose control is this DFI? i wonder sometimes!!!!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Chinis are duplicitous -------s, here they demand democracy(not kidding, one dumbass actually did). On their own and Paki turf they show their true self, something to do with their culture I guess.

ice berg

Chinis are duplicitous -------s, here they demand democracy(not kidding, one dumbass actually did). On their own and Paki turf they show their true self, something to do with their culture I guess.
And making generalizations like that, is helping your point?

There are morons in every country. Let us treat them as individuals, not generalize a whole group of people.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
And making generalizations like that, is helping your point?
The generalization is based on experience. You only need to visit a few other forums to see what I'm getting at here.

There are morons in every country. Let us treat them as individuals, not generalize a whole group of people.
Even though I did not mention it explicitly my post was referring to Chinese netizens(50 centers) who are blatantly racist(that tony guy) and merely interested in propaganda(look how they defend obvious photochops, the cir gang). They get a long leash here and instead of appreciating it they abuse it. I stand by my post.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Chinese Army walking their Dogs

I see what you did there. :heh:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
well thanks mate for the image shack suggestion and here is the image that i want to upload Chinese and their Dogs'

I just see only one dog being walked by chinese; however they have lods of pigs walking alongside wearing yellow pants!

ice berg

The generalization is based on experience. You only need to visit a few other forums to see what I'm getting at here.

Even though I did not mention it explicitly my post was referring to Chinese netizens(50 centers) who are blatantly racist(that tony guy) and merely interested in propaganda(look how they defend obvious photochops, the cir gang). They get a long leash here and instead of appreciating it they abuse it. I stand by my post.
I dont see any difference between them and the people posting degrading comments about pakistanis in this thread or in other threads in DFI.

Either apply the same standards to everyone, be it chinese or indian posters, or dont have a standard at all.

By doing the exact same things as them, you are no different.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I dont see any difference between them and the people posting degrading comments about pakistanis in this thread or in other threads in DFI.
What you fail to realize is those comments are a direct result of the sit that goes around on other fora probably before this website was even put up. Most of the people have hung out on the 'abode of the deranged' forum and know the experience first hand. The Chinese forums on the other hand are nauseatingly racist and nothing but propaganda tools. You are mistaken if you think I formed my opinion based on some 50 cent posters active on this board.Deny it if you will but this forum is by far more even handed when it comes to other defence boards.

Either apply the same standards to everyone, be it chinese or indian posters, or dont have a standard at all.
If by same standards you mean not calling out propaganda and blatant lies then, sorry.

By doing the exact same things as them, you are no different.
We tried taking the higher road, didn't work out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles