Chinese antartic chopper down

AprilLyrics

Yeah, totally.A little duct tape and it'd be good to go :thumb:, just like J-11 :troll:
hey,a bro from Skyrim,right?

Lv30 Breton mage.Salute!

---------------

oh,about the J-11.i dont even know about J-11 series.

seems our J-15 and J-16 with WS-10 engine r testing these days.hope they work well.

RedDragon

That post which gave the info is hardly indicative of happiness on anyone's part.

It is merely a report.

Are you embarrassed?

Please don't be.

These things happen!
I say "you are too happy" because He post this news with a smile face.

kickok1975

As you speak, what do you think Malaysia's ethnic policy? What is the ambition lie behind the policy?
He doesn't represent Malaysia. Don't bite the bait. Malaysia in general is a much friendly country to China.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All I am pointing out that there is a history a racial policy in the country, many people in country might be just fine with it.
13 May incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1969, election riot cause death of 196 people and injured much more, most of the people being killed are minority. And there is a policy that bar Chinese and Indian from owning land. You can check it out yourself.

Anyway, after incident, Malaysian political party tried to avoid uses racial speeches as often as they did before, but the racial policy continued.

Malay might be happy about the the Malaysian government due to strong affirmative action law that benefit the majority ethnic group Malay. However, affirmative action itself is a racial policy, this is something you can not deny.

Ask your relative to find out if there isn't any racial policy, I go to Sabah every summer for vocation. I did not know about those racial policy until some other people toll me about investment on land can only be done by leasing the land from local.

It is not relavant to the story, but I found asianobserve
sometime make racial attack on Chinese in

its reply, that is why I talk about something inrelevant to this post. Because he have no position to

make those attack. Malaysia's biggest opposition party leader stay in Jail for sodomy. Of course,

I am not in the position to attack him in this matter for that China has a dictatorship. All I want

people to know is that there is this forum should really clean up racial attack. I do not make

any myself.

My good friend, I hope you understand English.

I said I lived in Malaysia. I don't have to ask my relative or Mahathir to know about Malaysia and its politics.

Must you tell me what anyone who has lived in a country should know.

Or are you playing to the gallery (posters) to show you are very knowledgeable.

Heard of an English idiom - carrying coals to Newcastle?

That is exactly what you are doing.

Last edited:

mylegend

It is friendly country, I admit. I have good time every time I go to Sabah. You are right about he does not represent the country.
He doesn't represent Malaysia. Don't bite the bait. Malaysia in general is a much friendly country to China.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles