China's Xi Jinping to head CCP ?

gordon

That you possess a persecution complex is so evident wherein you feel I would take delight in China being democratic.

No way.

Some people require a strong hand to keep them moving along the straight and narrow. The Chinese are the ones who have to be pulled up by the short and curly or else they will not be productive.

See China, see Singapore!

Draconian ways alone can keep them in their place.

May I remind you that the Opium War was over long ago. Where are you obtaining the stuff that gives you hallucinatory pleasures that China will claim Indian territory?

Now, be a good boy and sing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. You are in that state.

Let me help you on your way.

if you don't expect some good things to to be realized to somebody else, why attempt to flaunt it? Only the nouveau riche flaunt! Be literate and graceful.

besides you talked too much nonsence, please anser my question above:
how long will you use them to exterminate privation? how long will you use them to solve corruption? how long will you use them to improve outdated infrastructure? 50 years or some day in the future...

Last edited by a moderator:

no smoking

Country flag
The real answer is Tienanmen Square!

There can never be a Tahrir Square in China!
Tianmen Square shows exactly how majority of chinese public sees democracy--chaos! That is why it was failed!

no smoking

Country flag
Some people like freedom.

Some people like orderly life.

Chinese love Money and Orderly life.

The CCP provides that!

So Democracy in China?

The mindset for the same is as alien to the Chinese as discarding pork as the staple! :)
While the problem is the democracy of the developing countries is more like an illusion to poor people!

Yes, you have freedom to do anything, but you cannot do anything with an empty pocket!
Yes, your human rights are protected, but with an empty stomach, your human rights can be bought!
Yes, your vote will decide the fate of politicians, but price of your vote is too cheap if you are struggling for every meal in every day!

Chinese also loves democracy! But they know democracy of poor is useless! So they choose to be rich before democratic!

Maybe indians don't mind milions of children starved to death each year in order to keep their democracy. But Chinese can't!

Simply as that!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
if you don't expect some good things to to be realized to somebody else, why attempt to flaunt it? Only the nouveau riche flaunt! Be literate and graceful.

besides you talked too much nonsence, please anser my question above:
how long will you use them to exterminate privation? how long will you use them to solve corruption? how long will you use them to improve outdated infrastructure? 50 years or some day in the future...
I understand your consternation.

You are far removed from the language to comprehend the nuances!

This result in your outflow being unmitigated drivel.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tianmen Square shows exactly how majority of chinese public sees democracy--chaos! That is why it was failed!

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
While the problem is the democracy of the developing countries is more like an illusion to poor people!

Yes, you have freedom to do anything, but you cannot do anything with an empty pocket!
Yes, your human rights are protected, but with an empty stomach, your human rights can be bought!
Yes, your vote will decide the fate of politicians, but price of your vote is too cheap if you are struggling for every meal in every day!

Chinese also loves democracy! But they know democracy of poor is useless! So they choose to be rich before democratic!

Maybe indians don't mind milions of children starved to death each year in order to keep their democracy. But Chinese can't!

Simply as that!
I am afraid that the illusion is an art of the Communist Chinese.

Fudged statistics to bring cheer!

Reality given the miss!

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection.

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom.

Democracy gives you the freedom.

Communism demands conformity and lack of freedom of speech, thought and deed. It lauds the sheep like mentality and existence!

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
I am afraid that the illusion is an art of the Communist Chinese.

Fudged statistics to bring cheer!
Unless, you can prove that any developing country become rich based on democracy!
Worst of worse, india provides a very strong evidence to the chinese Communist!
If you think that Chinese statistics is forged, please show me your figure which proves indian living standard is better than Chinese!

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection.

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
Telling that to those struggling in poverty, they would laugh since they got almost nothing! How they appreciate what they have? selling their vote for a free lunch or some pennies!

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom.

Democracy gives you the freedom.

Communism demands conformity and lack of freedom of speech, thought and deed. It lauds the sheep like mentality and existence!
For poor people, the freedom of speech is nothing if their voice was not heared for 60 years!
For poor people, the freedom of thought is nothing if they are borned to be discriminated!
For poor people, the freedom of deed is nothing if they cannot even feed their children!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles