China's WARNINGS !!

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
It seems like there isnt a single day that passes by where China is not warning someone these days -

1) Warning India at least 3 or 4 times each year on the Border.

2) Warning Vietnam over the islands right next to Vietnam

3) Warning Philippines over islands that are barely a few hundred miles from its coastline, which any fool knows belongs to Philippines.

4) Warning Japan over the islands.

5) Warning US over its support of Philippines, Taiwan, Japan.

6) Warning Taiwan not to declare Independence every 10 days

7) Warning every country on Earth not to meet with the Dalai Lama....even though the Brits, French, US and everybody just tells them to F---- off.

8) Warning the Ultra special lifelong Jihadi ally Pakistan to make sure that Pak Jihadis only target India and not China.

9) Warning its own people in Xinjiang about being Muslim.

10) Warning and Stripping Tibetans of their Culture, Values, and Religion.

11) Warning its own leading Citizens, Artist, Writers, intellectuals - arresting them, exiling them.

12) Warning Religious, Churches, Mosques, Falun Gong Leaders, and even its ordinary members.

13) Warning overseas publications and journals and banning them outright.

14) This List goes ON and ON.

All China does is WARN people. And nobody gives a F--- !!!
Even though its nowhere close to being a military Superpower - they behave like they are the biggest power out there.

My gut instinct tells me that this is not the trajectory of a country that wants to emerge as a peaceful major power.
On the contrary -this a country that is going to be a major problem for all its neighbours in the next 50 years.

PS: Come on DFI's Chinese members - Please try and explain to your DFI audience whats up China's rear-end !!

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can bet there won't be any country left on this earth whom china would not have warned.

Tianshan

My gut instinct tells me that this is not the trajectory of a country that wants to emerge as a peaceful major power.
On the contrary -this a country that is going to be a major problem for all its neighbours in the next 50 years.
ok, you have caught us. :rofl:

our aim is to use economy to crush any opposition, until we are the only ones left who can afford large-scale military spending.

8) Warning the Ultra special lifelong Jihadi ally Pakistan to make sure that Pak Jihadis only target India and not China.
this is your real concern isn't it?

do you think the usa cares who is going to be hit by the billions of dollars worth of military aid and military equipment they give pakistan on a yearly basis? they give much more than we do, take it up with them.

Last edited:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I think it was the great Greek philosopher Socrates who said - An unexamined life is not worth living.

This was a very bold statement, and clearly he is refering to the "individual" and not the "state".

But I think a version of this saying also applies to nation states and its citizens.
Citizens have to reflect and introspect on what their countries are turning into.......because they are the only ones with the power to change that.

I think you Chinese citizens have to start realizing that the rest of the world and even ASEAN members are not going to sit still while China becomes more bellicose, aggressive and intimidating. You are not going to be able to buy your way out of this problem by throwing some pocket change around.

On a personal level - It will also affect the way others perceive the Chinese.

Last edited:

Tianshan

On a personal level - It will also affect the way others perceive the Chinese.
i have seen the global opinion poll, and china keeps going up and up, overtaking even europe and america in terms of positive view.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
George Bernard Shaw had said -

If you must hold yourself up to your children as an object lesson, hold yourself up as a warning and not as an example.

China is holding itself as a warning themselves and not as an example!

satish007

Chinese are good at warning, every time looks Chinese willl do something, that 's Chinese strong point, you guys can not learn.

kickok1975

A barking dog never bites.

CCP government made warns, protesting around the world but do you see any real action from them? In any given week, one has to wonder why Chinese foreign department doesn't yet make any sort of protesting.

However, this barking dog is a real beast when it is facing Chinese people. CCP government won't bother to issue any warns before they intimidate, oppress, arrest and torture Chinese citizens.

Bottom line, the CCP government only fears the threat from within. They protest the world as if they are protecting Chinese interest but in fact they are compromising our national integrity as long as they can safely stay in power. A government not elected by people will never responsible for people.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
It seems like there isnt a single day that passes by where China is not warning someone these days -

3) Warning Philippines over islands that are barely a few hundred miles from its coastline, which any fool knows belongs to Philippines.

7) Warning every country on Earth not to meet with the Dalai Lama....even though the Brits, French, US and everybody just tells them to F---- off.

11) Warning its own leading Citizens, Artist, Writers, intellectuals - arresting them, exiling them.

12) Warning Religious, Churches, Mosques, Falun Gong Leaders, and even its ordinary members.

Even though its nowhere close to being a military Superpower - they behave like they are the biggest power out there.

PS: Come on DFI's Chinese members - Please try and explain to your DFI audience whats up China's rear-end !!

poor china

Ankit Purohit

Country flag

only at Warnigs because they are CKCZ,

ice berg

Do you rather want China waging wars on others instead of warnings?

It is rather rich how some americans lecturing China on warnings and been a responsible stakeholder. China havnt waged a war in past 30 years.

How many wars had US fought in the last decade alone? Try to pile a list of warnings as well.

I have no interests in Chinas rear end. Since you are that interested, I suggest you take a closer look. .:rofl:

lcatejas

Why don't you post this thread in Joke thread ..

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag

It is rather rich how some americans lecturing China on warnings and been a responsible stakeholder. China havnt waged a war in past 30 years.

How many wars had US fought in the last decade alone? Try to pile a list of warnings as well.

I have no interests in Chinas rear end. Since you are that interested, I suggest you take a closer look. .:rofl:
The difference is that the US doesn't warn everybody in their neighborhood every 10 days.

The are tons of small countries around the US ibut the US is not claiming every inch of island rock next to their shoresas being US property.

The point is the punkass Chinese PLA does not have the capability to wage war far away fro
It's shores. The most you can do is grab some border land with neighbors that share a boundary.

So what's up with all these punkass Warnings !!

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Chinese are getting lamer day by day by with all their barking and NO biting......do something, take action OR SHUT THE FCUK UP and go to sleep in the forbidden city!

OT:

Whenever I think of China, I remember only one Phrase:

"Masta Teach Me Kung-fu" ;)

Last edited:

ice berg

The difference is that the US doesn't warn everybody in their neighborhood every 10 days.

So it is better giving warnings to countries thousand miles away instead of your neighbours who you can not choose
. :rofl:

The are tons of small countries around the US ibut the US is not claiming every inch of island rock next to their shoresas being US property.

True, you just use trade embargo to kill them.
After a year-long investigation, the American Association for World Health has determined that the U.S. embargo of Cuba has dramatically harmed the health and nutrition of large numbers of ordinary Cuban citizens. As documented by the attached report, it is our expert medical opinion that the U.S. embargo has caused a significant rise in suffering-and even deaths-in Cuba
Impact of the U.S Embargo on Health and Nutrition in Cuba

The point is the punkass Chinese PLA does not have the capability to wage war far away fro
It's shores. The most you can do is grab some border land with neighbors that share a boundary.

ITrue, PLA feel no need to wage wars far away like US does. Show the true face of your country. :wave:

So what's up with all these punkass Warnings !![/QUOTE]

To make your-self uncomfortable enough to rant?:taunt:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Do you really feel that China is in a position to wage war against the world?

There is a thread that states that the US is undertaking a naval exercise with 27 Navies of the world off Hawaii!

Do you think there will be any value left of China's warning so regularly given?

It is becoming like the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That's an interesting phrase - punkass! :rofl:

satish007

There is a thread that states that the US is undertaking a naval exercise with 27 Navies of the world off Hawaii!
Chairman Mao taught us "All reactionaries are just paper tigers", so Chinese don't care and fearless.
we treat you good chinese white wine(may be have poisonous material because china have seriou food issue now,wil suggest them use franch wine) if you are friends,
But if the jackal comes , What greets are the hunting rifles

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I don't know what CCP gives you kids to smoke?

US actually goes with a big stick and pounds whosoever it likes! Iraq, AFG, Yugoslavia & pakistan etc to name a few! On the other hand CCP has been giving out threats to everyone almost each day with no action!

Barking dogs seldom bite!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles