China's United Nations Security Council Permanent Veto constrains China

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have done nearly 4000 messages and got likes on 96% unlike you whose likes are less than half of messages.
So, I don't need any certificate.
There's an Indian Flag on my profile and my IP address is India.

And I act neutrally most of time.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/search/member?user_id=16197

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/search/member?user_id=16197&content=thread
Bash chinis with arguments, not trolls. I'm warning you.
now you are hating me. but with what are you warning me? bollywood dance? :rofl::rofl:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, I'm waning you of people sitting on thorns of power to maintain disciplines.
DFI Moderators.
you say my english is bad. i think your spelling of warning is wrong. chairty begins at home. :pound::pound:
also, thrones is wrong. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
you say my english is bad. i think your spelling of warning is wrong. chairty begins at home. :pound::pound:
also, thrones is wrong. :rofl::rofl:
Intelligent breed, it's typing mistake while moving fingers on keyboard too fast.
Not grammar.:D

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
In that case give argument to justify nationalism.
i always give, but martian insults india and do not give justfication. he say india mars mission is nasa mission and do not post links or anything. he is trolling and you always find fault at me. originally i beat peope who insult, but he is living in US and doing ccp propaganda, so beating not an option.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i always give, but martian insults india and do not give justfication. he say india mars mission is nasa mission and do not post links or anything. he is trolling and you always find fault at me. originally i beat peope who insult, but he is living in US and doing ccp propaganda, so beating not an option.
No he gave, he said India used US network.
I argued that India has also own network. China also used European system even after having it's own.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
No he gave, he said India used US network.
I argued that India has also own network. China also used European system even after having it's own.
haha network? Lol. he said directly that mars mission is done by nasa and US equipment, still you are defending a 50 cent CCP troll. I don't want any more arguments with you over a trash chiise 50 cent. they will be killed like rats in next war, this i can warranty.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
haha network? Lol. he said directly that mars mission is done by nasa and US equipment, still you are defending a 50 cent CCP troll. I don't want any more arguments with you over a trash chiise 50 cent. they will be killed like rats in next war, this i can warranty.
Kindly read entire post again.
That may better.

Compersion

Country flag
Actual footage of the 1967 Chinese 3.3-megaton thermonuclear blast. It was dropped from a H-6 bomber.

Here goes:

H-6 bomber:

Performance
Maximum speed: 1,050 km/h (567 knots, 656 mph)
Cruise speed: Mach 0.75 (768 km/h, 477 mph)
Range: 6,000 km (3,200 nm, 3,700 mi)
Combat radius: 1,800 km (970 nm, 1,100 mi)

If India does a ICBM test with MIRV within to reach 3 megaton capability would need say 5 devices at 0.6 megaton capability (that we know India already has - shakti) .

How much did the PRC megaton 3.3 thermonuclear bomb weigh (I take it at your face value not doubting statistics that usually one does with PRC nowadays). How was it carried. Does it make sense to do that today.

(Please try understand megaton capability can be demonstrated by other means)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni-V

MIRVs Edit
In future, Agni-V is expected to feature Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRVs) with each missile being capable of carrying 2–10 separate nuclear warheads.[38] Each warhead can be assigned to a different target, separated by hundreds of kilometres; alternatively, two or more warheads can be assigned to one target.[37] MIRVs ensure a credible second strike capability even with few missiles.

Now if India does a MIRV test shows a YouTube of such with a picture of mars and some operator. what's does that do.

Some will also whisper to my ear is it efficient to do a 3 megaton test atmospheric and screw with environment. I am sure you were one of the protestors in PRC about nuke plants and refusing to have them build near your home. But I won't talk about that too much.

I really feel our nuke tests shortly will be done (it will be justified for many positive reasons for our nation) and precisely for this. MIRV capability and test the device delivery and system performance of multiple MIRV at different variables and yields across the board that go beyond megaton capability. About 10 devices please. Jai Hind.

One ICBM test with 10,000 km range with Dummy MIRV. I will take that. Yep it will cover the "requirement". Some one told me once PRC media had already declared India to have ICBM ability by highlighting the weight and range ratios. Warhead weight of Agni 5 .

do you mind compare that to H-6 bomber. Only for reference obviously no one with military forum knowledge would do such a thing. Would they. (H-6 bomber has about 10,000 kg of free fall missile use). That equates to about 9 agni-v missiles right.

Someone will whisper but 9 agni-5 missiles with MIRV !! I don't know what to say. Only 5 MIRV will fit ... Again I don't know. Accuracy of MIRV. Speed and performance of MIRV. Make it faster ... More stealthy. What am I talking. I don't know. Is there a YouTube video I can show. I will try and get it for you.

Everyone is also aware a large yield bomb causes less destruction relative to multiple bombs that in total yield the same. MIRV tech of high yield is far more diffictul to achieve compared to simply increasing the yield. I won't want to compare such with a 660 miles per hour delivery device for megaton weapon delivery and range of 1,800 km combat radius (you would think that the pilots want to return - unless you are saying its kamikaze)

India far far far ahead of 1970s PRC. Please take that first ... Later we will talk how India can overtake even PRC of today. But again I won't be shy India needs to work at it no easy short cuts.

Please also do share the MIRV capability of PRC of today. When it matured and if that guided bomb in your video fits ... Onto a missile. (It will allow you to save some face within One China regions of where you refused to accept the bets with me - no point accepting now damage done).

But fair point PRC has a space station. That's pretty good. UK and France are part of international Space station. I think India will be moving up in gears on space also shortly. Recent launch are only beginning.

Someone whispered that the recent test of ISRO reentry vehicle was like a MIRV test. What !! Oh wait ...

But we are reaching levels of P5 today. The talk is only on PRC status of 1970s because that is how UNSC membership was last amended and set. And like in India we say ... Say out loud ... India today is far far far ahead of PRC of 1970s ...

Say out loud ... Jai Mata Di !! Say out loud Chinese and India will do "good business" together.

Last edited:

Martian

Respected Member
Here goes:

H-6 bomber:

Performance

If India does a ICBM test with MIRV within to reach 3 megaton capability would need say 5 devices at 0.6 megaton capability (that we know India already has - shakti) .

MIRVs Edit
In future, Agni-V is expected to feature Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRVs) with each missile being capable of carrying 2–10 separate nuclear warheads.[38] Each warhead can be assigned to a different target, separated by hundreds of kilometres; alternatively, two or more warheads can be assigned to one target.[37] MIRVs ensure a credible second strike capability even with few missiles.

Now if India does a MIRV test shows a YouTube of such with a picture of mars and some operator. what's does that do.

I really feel our nuke tests shortly will be done (one of many positive reasons for our nation) and precisely for this. MIRV capability and test the device delivery and system performance of multiple MIRV at different variables and yields across the board. About 10 devices please. Jai Hind.

Everyone is also aware a large yield bomb causes less destruction relative to multiple bombs that in total yield the same. MIRV tech of high yield is far more diffictul to achieve compared to simply increasing the yield.

India far ahead of 1970s PRC. Please take that first ... Later we will talk how India can overtake even PRC of today. But again I won't be shy India needs to work at it no easy short cuts.

Please do share the MIRV capability of PRC. When it matured and if that guided bomb in your video fits ... Onto a missile.

But fair point PRC has a space station. That's pretty good. UK and France are part of international Space station. I think India will be moving up in gears on space also shortly. Recent launch are only beginning.
You haven't been paying attention to what I have been saying.

It doesn't matter if India develops a thermonuclear weapon. No one cares.

The UN Security Council is designed such that you cannot obtain a permanent seat when the application is vetoed. No matter what India does, the Chinese permanent veto is an immovable obstacle. India is locked out of world governance. Being late in applying for a UNSC permanent seat is fatal.

Compersion

Country flag
Here goes:

H-6 bomber:

Performance

How much did the PRC megaton 3.3 thermonuclear bomb weigh (I take it at your face value not doubting statistics that usually one does with PRC nowadays). How was it carried. Does it make sense to do that today.

(Please try understand megaton capability can be demonstrated by other means)

MIRVs Edit

Some will also whisper to my ear is it efficient to do a 3 megaton test atmospheric and screw with environment. I am sure you were one of the protestors in PRC about nuke plants and refusing to have them build near your home. But I won't talk about that too much.

I really feel our nuke tests shortly will be done (it will be justified for many positive reasons for our nation) and precisely for this. MIRV capability and test the device delivery and system performance of multiple MIRV at different variables and yields across the board that go beyond megaton capability. About 10 devices please. Jai Hind.

One ICBM test with 10,000 km range with Dummy MIRV. I will take that. Yep it will cover the "requirement". Some one told me once PRC media had already declared India to have ICBM ability by highlighting the weight and range ratios. Warhead weight of Agni 5 .

do you mind compare that to H-6 bomber. Only for reference obviously no one with military forum knowledge would do such a thing. Would they. (H-6 bomber has about 10,000 kg of free fall missile use). That equates to about 9 agni-v missiles right.

Someone will whisper but 9 agni-5 missiles with MIRV !! I don't know what to say. Only 5 MIRV will fit ... Again I don't know. Accuracy of MIRV. Speed and performance of MIRV. Make it faster ... More stealthy. What am I talking. I don't know. Is there a YouTube video I can show. I will try and get it for you.

Everyone is also aware a large yield bomb causes less destruction relative to multiple bombs that in total yield the same. MIRV tech of high yield is far more diffictul to achieve compared to simply increasing the yield. I won't want to compare such with a 660 miles per hour delivery device for megaton weapon delivery and range of 1,800 km combat radius (you would think that the pilots want to return - unless you are saying its kamikaze)

India far far far ahead of 1970s PRC. Please take that first ... Later we will talk how India can overtake even PRC of today. But again I won't be shy India needs to work at it no easy short cuts.

Please also do share the MIRV capability of PRC of today. When it matured and if that guided bomb in your video fits ... Onto a missile. (It will allow you to save some face within One China regions of where you refused to accept the bets with me - no point accepting now damage done).

Someone whispered that the recent test of ISRO reentry vehicle was like a MIRV test. What !! Oh wait ...

But we are reaching levels of P5 today. The talk is only on PRC status of 1970s because that is how UNSC membership was last amended and set. And like in India we say ... Say out loud ... India today is far far far ahead of PRC of 1970s ...

Say out loud ... Jai Mata Di !! Say out loud Chinese and India will do "good business" together.
Small added point that what India is doing is setting the right parameters for UNSC entry that ought to have been done earlier but the last entrant some say did it haphazardly. PRC needs to accept the reality and reasonableness and also not adopt consensus and procedurally posture because it will highlight only their UNSC membership is flawed. Accepting India onto UNSC with proper requirements sustains and supports PRC status where it is confused and like above having some questions of its strength and verification and validity.

Voting India onto UNSC will be good for PRC ... You want the table to be justified. And if PRC blocks India ... NSG was setting the stage for what I think is going to happen shortly. India will nuke test shortly. And ask for and get the same NPT status to PRC. That will lead to UNSC. Jai Hind and one more time Jai Mata Di.

Compersion

Country flag
You haven't been paying attention to what I have been saying.

It doesn't matter if India develops a thermonuclear weapon. No one cares.

The UN Security Council is designed such that you cannot obtain a permanent seat when the application is vetoed. No matter what India does, the Chinese permanent veto is an immovable obstacle. India is locked out of world governance. Being late in applying for a UNSC permanent seat is fatal.
See above. Please try to be less emotional. Do you think there is any way PRC will support India onto UNSC. Be honest. Don't worry we will make sure Pakis don't read this message. Oh wait !! They are reading the game plan.

Also please don't take it offensively but you need to start replying with proper substance. Will read what you say but you know now how to start a thread. Take care.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles