China's United Nations Security Council Permanent Veto constrains China

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No, India is not.

1967. China detonated a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear bomb.
We were abandoned from doing nuclear tests.
Bringing it everywhere is absurd.
1971. China's DF-5 ICBM (range of 12,000 to 15,000km depending on payload size) had its first successful flight.
We are testing a similar one (Agni 6) just next year.
1972. China sat on the UNSC as a permanent member.
You have yourself said that sooner or later PRC will support us for UNSC.
We already have support of 4 other members, G4 countries and 60+ other countries.
Today's India cannot match these three Chinese military, technological, and political achievements from the 1970s.
But India is in a far better position as compared to China of 70s, economically or conventional military.

Martian

Respected Member
We are testing a similar one (Agni 6) just next year.
There is a problem in being 50 years late.

The countries of the world are not comparing you to 1970 China.

They are comparing you to 2016 China. If you don't measure up in supercomputers, hypersonic glide vehicles (HGV), anti-satellite kill vehicles, etc. then the countries of the world do not see your country as suitable for a UN Security Council permanent seat.

The test is whether your country has EQUAL POWER to a sitting UNSC member like China.

Do you have equal military and technological power? Can you build your own stealth fighter?

In this thread, I've been trying to tell you guys that you're chasing a moving target. China and the US define the standards for a sitting member of the UNSC.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

They are comparing you to 2016 China. If you don't measure up in supercomputers, hypersonic glide vehicles (HGV), anti-satellite kill vehicles, etc. then the countries of the world do not see your country as suitable for a UN Security Council permanent seat.

The test is whether your country has EQUAL POWER to a sitting UNSC member like China.

Do you have equal military and technological power?

In this thread, I've been trying to tell you guys that you're chasing a moving target. China and the US define the standards for a sitting member of the UNSC.
Late is better than never.
We will do original things when our time will come. And as far as UNSC concerned, if somebody compares us with US, Russia or China, we will also keep beating the drum of UK and France, :D moreover, we have caught up in many aspects with them, why not others?

AnantS

Country flag

Do you have equal military and technological power? Can you build your own stealth fighter?

You need to read more. BGRV? Read about K-15 and K-4. Anti Sat Kill Vehicle? Monitor our ABM tests. Super Computer? Param Series and more advanced in pipeline.

Now about China prancing about UNSC. UNSC is something either P-5 will expand to accommodate Asia+Africa+LATAM+Europe or you will see a parallel power structure to UNSC coming up. You guys are going to be cut into size if you dont stop antagonizing your neighbors. By openly opposing India, antagonizing Japan, US and other South China Sea dwelling countries, China has made sure it will live in "interesting times" ahead. I pity for Chinese folks though, most of them whom I have interacted despised war mongering tactics of CPC. But then BOT like you wont understand.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, India is not.

1971. China's DF-5 ICBM (range of 12,000 to 15,000km depending on payload size) had its first successful flight.

Today's India cannot match these three Chinese military, technological, and political achievements from the 1970s.
hey u paki ass licker, china is the biggest nuke proliferator CUNTry, chna is the biggest thif which steals IP, hacks military secret. china is my brown shit. china is shit as it cannot even do war on taiwan.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned

NO.You fucking chinse, CHINA is like my slave, my slave do not order me. it is US all along, not China, you mothefucker chinese. how dare to come to indian forum and teach us.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Late is better than never.
We will do original things when our time will come. And as far as UNSC concerned, if somebody compares us with US, Russia or China, we will also keep beating the drum of UK and France, :D moreover, we have caught up in many aspects with them, why not others?
do u have shame? licking off to chinise. shame on you.

Compersion

Country flag
No, India is not.

1967. China detonated a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear bomb. OKAY. HOW AND USING WHAT MEANS WOULD THAT BE DONE NOW. WHAT IS RANGE OF 3.3 Megaton THERMONUCLEAR BOMB. PRC WOULD USE WHAT TO DELIVER SUCH. AND HOW DID THEY TEST THE WEAPON. WHAT IS RANGE OF THE AIRPLANE WITH 3.3 MEGATON (even take 1 MEGATON). WHAT WAS SIZE AND DIMENSIONS OF THE WEAPON TESTED. IS THAT BETTER TO WHAT INDIA CAN DO. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND LEARNED ON YOUR REPLY.

1971. China's DF-5 ICBM (range of 12,000 to 15,000km depending on payload size) had its first successful flight. OKAY. ARE YOU SAYING INDIA DOES NOT HAVE CAPABILITY. INDIA REACHED MARS ON FIRST ATTEMPT WHATEVER RIGHT ! PRC SHOT DOWN A SATELLITE AND CAUSED DEBRIS AND DANGER TO OTHERS WHATEVER RIGHT !

1972. China sat on the UNSC as a permanent member. OKAY. AGAIN REFER TO MY EARLIER EMAILS. START WITH WHY USA VOTED NO.

You are also saying that UNSC membership is dependent on 10KM ICBM test, and Megaton Nuke Test. Exactly how Taiwan and ROC were on UNSC before 1970s. I do agree that one important and significant category is the country must be large and powerful:

- large and powerful;
- committed to democracy and human rights;
- responsible in how it develops and uses military power;
- a positive force for arms control and nonproliferation; and
- willing to contribute militarily to deter or stop violent conflict and save lives.

for record : i till take and understand and it is a fact that you do not want to accept the bet. no issues.

1. Would you like to do a mini-bet that India will test ICBM beyond 10,000 km within your life time. I am sure some will say we already have capability. Some will say it will be done shortly. Want to make any terms.

2. Would you like to do a mini-bet that India has capability for megaton nuke test. This includes testing a MIRV ICBM (with total yield equivalent and beyond 1 megaton). You see using a airplane carrying a megaton device (dont laugh at its range) is a launch vehicle for a nuke device (total yield of x). A ICBM with y MIRV has a total yield of z. Want to make any terms.

3. I would also like to state and strongly belive India ought to nuke test again shortly. It is for one reason to make our status even more aligned to the P5. We are already there. But seeing how PRC through its proxy (Pakis and North Korea) does nuke tests over 10 years is disgusting. We must enter into double digits and at least 15-17 devices tested.

(use of capitals and bold is only for ease of reference not anything else. please dont be offended but it is obvious your response now are far different to how you started this thread.)

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/newsi...on-npt/ar-BBuC5jA?li=AAggbRN&ocid=mailsignout

China slams India's stand on NPT

"It is worth mentioning that China does not make the rules for how to become new members of the group. The international community has forged a consensus long ago that the NPT is the cornerstone of the international non-proliferation regime. No country should or can put itself opposite to the NPT," Lu said.

And there it is the crux and main point and focus. India will be admitted into NPT with Nuclear Weapon Status like PRC is. We will get same status to PRC on NPT. Thank you PRC and foreign policy makers. Like I say Pakis need to understand PRC is not stupid. The main focus needs to be amending and changing the NPT to allow India entry and with same status to PRC a nuclear weapon state. And for that UNSC membership is important. PRC wants to support and help India right !!

also

Will MEA of India please confirm with all the P5 that PRC (like above) are they opposed to India having the same status like them within NPT. It is not impossible to change NPT. We have set good standards and precedents. And if PRC wants NPT first (with same status to PRC) for India sure. Thats fine.

India is far far far ahead of PRC of 1970s.

Compersion

Country flag
NO.You fucking chinse, CHINA is like my slave, my slave do not order me. it is US all along, not China, you mothefucker chinese. how dare to come to indian forum and teach us.
please there is no need to use such language. I know it is hard but i am sure you can make your point without such words and expressions. I will support you when you do thank you and Jai Hind.

Martian

Respected Member
1967. China detonated a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear bomb. OKAY. HOW AND USING WHAT MEANS WOULD THAT BE DONE NOW. WHAT IS RANGE OF 3.3 Megaton THERMONUCLEAR BOMB. PRC WOULD USE WHAT TO DELIVER SUCH. AND HOW DID THEY TEST THE WEAPON. WHAT IS RANGE OF THE AIRPLANE WITH 3.3 MEGATON (even take 1 MEGATON). WHAT WAS SIZE AND DIMENSIONS OF THE WEAPON TESTED. IS THAT BETTER TO WHAT INDIA CAN DO. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND LEARNED ON YOUR REPLY.

1971. China's DF-5 ICBM (range of 12,000 to 15,000km depending on payload size) had its first successful flight. OKAY. ARE YOU SAYING INDIA DOES NOT HAVE CAPABILITY. INDIA REACHED MARS ON FIRST ATTEMPT WHATEVER RIGHT ! PRC SHOT DOWN A SATELLITE AND CAUSED DEBRIS AND DANGER TO OTHERS WHATEVER RIGHT !

1972. China sat on the UNSC as a permanent member. OKAY. AGAIN REFER TO MY EARLIER EMAILS. START WITH WHY USA VOTED NO.

You are also saying that UNSC membership is dependent on 10KM ICBM test, and Megaton Nuke Test. Exactly how Taiwan and ROC were on UNSC before 1970s. I do agree that one important and significant category is the country must be large and powerful:

- large and powerful;
- willing to contribute militarily to deter or stop violent conflict and save lives.

for record : i till take and understand and it is a fact that you do not want to accept the bet. no issues.

1. Would you like to do a mini-bet that India will test ICBM beyond 10,000 km within your life time. I am sure some will say we already have capability. Some will say it will be done shortly. Want to make any terms.

2. Would you like to do a mini-bet that India has capability for megaton nuke test. This includes testing a MIRV ICBM (with total yield equivalent and beyond 1 megaton). You see using a airplane carrying a megaton device (dont laugh at its range) is a launch vehicle for a nuke device (total yield of x). A ICBM with y MIRV has a total yield of z. Want to make any terms.

3. I would also like to state and strongly belive India ought to nuke test again shortly. It is for one reason to make our status even more aligned to the P5. We are already there. But seeing how PRC through its proxy (Pakis and North Korea) does nuke tests over 10 years is disgusting. We must enter into double digits and at least 15-17 devices tested.

(use of capitals and bold is only for ease of reference not anything else. please dont be offended but it is obvious your response now are far different to how you started this thread.)
Actual footage of the 1967 Chinese 3.3-megaton thermonuclear blast. It was dropped from a H-6 bomber.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
do u have shame? licking off to chinise. shame on you.
What the hell? Where did I lean?
Read my post again. I'm doing arguments instead of plain foul language with horrible English like you.

You are a full time troller and will troll always, we troll when issue is really related to India.:p

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned

- large and powerful;

chinise first 4 nuke testing is dud, which is low. martain did not say this, so as always lying.

7 time chinise test do not yeild, which mean test fail. poor quality chinise uranium.:pound::pound:
read here,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_China

lol, 1 testing yield is 1 kt. kill a mosquito with 1 kt. :rofl:

please there is no need to use such language. I know it is hard but i am sure you can make your point without such words and expressions. I will support you when you do thank you and Jai Hind.
okay. keep killing pla trolls.

What the hell? Where did I lean?
Read my post again. I'm doing arguments instead of plain foul language with horrible English like you.

You are a full time troller and will troll always, we troll when issue is really related to India.:p
you are soft member. go to bollywood forum and dance with girls. defence not for you.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
chinise first 4 nuke testing is dud, which is low. martain did not say this, so as always lying.

7 time chinise test do not yeild, which mean test fail. poor quality chinise uranium.:pound::pound:
read here,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_China

lol, 1 testing yield is 1 kt. kill a mosquito with 1 kt. :rofl:

okay. keep killing pla trolls.

you are soft member. go to bollywood forum and dance with girls. defence not for you.
LOL, I'm soft.
I always reply with an argument and keep defending my favour till 100 posts.
But you start trolling baselessly.

Do you know what does it mean?
If you troll without reason, that means you have no argument and nothing. So, you have accepted foreign superiority.

Look you trolled China over Uranium, but when I was at your place, I gave links, facts, stats, logics and history to defend about Indian Thermonuclear capability instead of calling Chinese dud.
Defense Issues are discussed by people who are experts.

I also keep away from threads in which I've no knowledge.
Similarly, if you've no arguments, please don't reply to thread and let other Indians handle it.;)
Here's, case of expertise, @warrior monk is our nuclear expert. Other members have their own hobbies, I'm for space.

Please do write on threads where you have knowledge. Don't comment if you don't have arguments. Let us handle it.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL, I'm soft.
I always reply with an argument and keep defending my favour till 100 posts.
But you start trolling baselessly.

Do you know what does it mean?
If you troll without reason, that means you have no argument and nothing. So, you have accepted foreign superiority.

Look you trolled China over Uranium, but when I was at your place, I gave links, facts, stats, logics and history to defend about Indian Thermonuclear capability instead of calling Chinese dud.
Defense Issues are discussed by people who are experts.

I also keep away from threads in which I've no knowledge.
Similarly, if you've no arguments, please don't reply to thread and let other Indians handle it.;)
Here's, case of expertise, @warrior monk is our nuclear expert. Other members have their own hobbies, I'm for space.

Please do write on threads where you have knowledge. Don't comment if you don't have arguments. Let us handle it.
i said go dance in bollywood forums.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i am indian and you r chini fanboi
I have done nearly 4000 messages and got likes on 96% unlike you whose likes are less than half of messages.
So, I don't need any certificate.
There's an Indian Flag on my profile and my IP address is India.

And I act neutrally most of time.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/search/member?user_id=16197

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/search/member?user_id=16197&content=thread
Bash chinis with arguments, not trolls. I'm warning you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles