China's United Nations Security Council Permanent Veto constrains China

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's going to be a long wait.

I predict India will not be admitted to the UNSC as a permanent member in your lifetime.

You Indians (e.g. government, media, forum members, etc.) have been bashing China for a very long time. China returns the favor by vetoing your effort to join the UNSC. This will not change.
Who are you and what you did with my Chinese friend @Martian ? Why did you hack is account? :shock:

Martian

Respected Member
Who are you and what you did with my Chinese friend @Martian ? Why did you hack is account? :shock:
I'm only speaking the truth. It is nothing personal.

As a military enthusiast, I gather the publicly available information and attempt to draw accurate conclusions.

I'm pretty confident in my assessments, because I think it reflects the real world situation.

I think most of my big-issue analyses have been right.

Martian

Respected Member
you speak typical 50cent. done making noddles for today?
You know, I heard you the first 20 times you made that comment. You don't need to keep bashing everyone's head over and over again with the same comment.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

As a military enthusiast, I gather the publicly available information and attempt to draw accurate conclusions.

I'm pretty confident in my assessments, because I think it reflects the real world situation.

So, what you have been smoking for months?
You know, I have done more than 200 messages in argumenting Chinese members.:facepalm:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
You know, I heard you the first 20 times you made that comment. You don't need to keep bashing everyone's head over and over again with the same comment.
You know, I heard you the first 20 times you sounded idiot. You don't need to keep being an idiot and eat everyone's head over and over again with the same comment. your daddy US is planning to make noodles out of you 50 cent boy. how will you earn your 50 cents then?

Martian

Respected Member
So, what you have been smoking for months?
You know, I have done more than 200 messages in argumenting Chinese members.:facepalm:
Have you noticed that not a single Indian member has given you a "like" for your anti-China posts?

Why do you think that is?

Can it be they think you're wasting everyone's time?

Why not create your own "I hate China" thread and put all of your rants in there?

Why are you polluting my threads with your anti-China posts? The Chinese government doesn't care. Besides myself, there are almost no Chinese members on this forum. What's the point of harassing me? You are not accomplishing anything.

I'm a military enthusiast and I share views on new military developments with other forum members.

You just keep saying "50 cents" like a broken record.

Do you want me to leave for a year? Will you be gone and finished with your anti-China rants by that time?

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Have you notice that not a single Indian member has given you a "like" for your anti-China posts?

Why not create your own "I hate China" thread and put all of your rants in there?

Why are you polluting my threads with your anti-China posts? The Chinese government doesn't care. Besides myself, there are almost no Chinese members on this forum. What's the point of harassing me? You are not accomplishing anything.
have you noticed that you too don't get many likes, apart from commie chini and porkis to your propaganda threads? have you noticed how many likes i have after i caught ur lies again and again and again. you still dont shut up. 50 cents increased to $1. labour economy's labour force, this is your self worth. 1$, that's it.

Martian

Respected Member
have you noticed that you too don't get many likes, apart from commie chini and porkis to your propaganda threads? have you noticed how many likes i have after i caught ur lies again and again and again. you still dont shut up. 50 cents increased to $1. labour economy's labour force, this is your self worth. 1$, that's it.
The Indian forum is over there. Go rant in there. Why are you haunting the Chinese sub-forum?

I'm only one guy. No other Chinese person sees or cares about your posts.

I only care, because you're clogging up my threads with junk posts.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Indian forum is over there. Go rant in there. Why are you haunting the Chinese sub-forum?

I'm only one guy. No other Chinese person sees or cares about your posts.

I only care, because you're clogging up my threads with junk posts.
this whole is india forum. go rant in CCP funded troll forum chinadefence. chinise sub-section is to kick chinise propaganda ass. stop wasting indian money's bandwidth with your lies and propaganda. go make some noodles for me now.

u chinise are so annoying, no one likes you. all HATE you, ofcourse other than porkis.

I hate the chinese

‘Some Chinese are too annoying’ says Chinese shop that bans Chinese people from entering

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Have you noticed that not a single Indian member has given you a "like" for your anti-China posts?

I'm a military enthusiast and I share views on new military developments with other forum members.

You just keep saying "50 cents" like a broken record.

Do you want me to leave for a year? Will you be gone and finished with your anti-China rants by that time?
Cool down man. It's too hot. :D
Well, I got likes.
Did I sound Sinophobic?
I like many posts related to Chinese advancements clearly says my comments are political and not racist at all(though I'm racist about British members, their behaviour with Indians on their forums).

Where I made it anti China at first place?

BTW, I'm asking sarcastically because I'm wondered, you have been insisting that India can't join UNSC for months and suddenly you took U turn. Can I know the reason? :p

Martian

Respected Member
Cool down man. It's too hot. :D
Well, I got likes.
Did I sound Sinophobic?
I like many posts related to Chinese advancements clearly says my comments are political and not racist at all(though I'm racist about British members, their behaviour with Indians on their forums).

Where I made it anti China at first place?

BTW, I'm asking sarcastically because I'm wondered, you have been insisting that India can't join UNSC for months and suddenly you took U turn. Can I know the reason? :p
The Chinese government came out strongly against India's NSG application.

With the new information, I had to revise down India's chances of joining the UNSC.

I'm a realist. Whatever new information that occurs in the real world, I start adjusting my model.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Chinese government came out strongly against India's NSG application.

With the new information, I had to revise down India's chances of joining the UNSC.

I'm a realist. Whatever new information that occurs in the real world, I start adjusting my model.
did you not read my post that i say china will do jack? chinise felt alone and countered in 2008 indo-us civil nuke deal. this time also chini was alone. by end of year we will get deal, or in another 1 year.

u say india is too small, india is too weak, india has no political and mil power like china. china is my shit. if chinise are so strong, why cant u take taiwan? taiwan laughs at you, philpines laughs at you, all laghu at you. u r a fanboy and a 5o cent troll. you or china do not decide for india. end of story. you have no idea how india army cilled 340 PLA in 1967, because your forefather run away like a dog from that fight. you are a coward people and chinise the worlds toilet of manufacturing cigerette lighter.

Compersion

Country flag

I will take that bet up with you. Put it where your mouth is.

I say India will get on UNSC and you say that India wont be on UNSC in your lifetime ... That is if PRC is also still there in your lifetime (for that veto you declare in your analysis) ...

Martian

Respected Member
I will take that bet up with you. Put it where your mouth is.

I say India will get on UNSC and you say that India wont be on UNSC in your lifetime ... That is if PRC is also still there in your lifetime (for that veto you declare in your analysis) ...
I'm right for two reasons.

1. India has made multiple attempts to join the UNSC as a permanent member over the last 20 years. The attempts were not close. There was very little support at the UN.

2. Mainland China has sat on the UNSC since 1972. That's 44 years. China isn't going anywhere. China has already said it is in favor of a permanent UNSC seat for Africa, but not India. This means China will veto India's UNSC application.

There is no mechanism to overcome China's permanent veto at the UNSC. Thus, India cannot obtain a permanent seat at the UNSC. This is elementary logical deduction.

SANITY

You Indians (e.g. government, media, forum members, etc.) have been bashing China for a very long time. China returns the favor by vetoing your effort to join the UNSC. This will not change.
Both governments express their displeasure and appreciation where they find each other worthy. I can give plenty of examples. PRC has ambition of greater power and influence in region and globe which even our PM has admitted that you are capable and have right to pursue those goals. We have no problem with your success, the only issue is where you try to achieve those goals by hindering others growth.

As for media, it represent government's views to a certain extent. And mentioning that a missile can reach Beijing or beyond isn't a threat to you.

The forum members personal views do not reflect public views.

All that your veto can do is block someone for sometime from getting entry in UNSC. If you got so much influence try endorsing any nation in UNSC, your besties Pakistan and North Korea perhaps, we can all see where you stand in world.
You reap what you sow.
I agree that we all reap what we sow as will you.
You Indians created this problem.
Just an opinion that would vary depending on country the person comes from.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned

1. India has made multiple attempts to join the UNSC as a permanent member over the last 20 years. The attempts were not close. There was very little support at the UN.

2. Mainland China has sat on the UNSC since 1972. That's 44 years. China isn't going anywhere. China has already said it is in favor of a permanent UNSC seat for Africa, but not India. This means China will veto India's UNSC application.

There is no mechanism to overcome China's permanent veto at the UNSC. Thus, India cannot obtain a permanent seat at the UNSC. This is elementary logical deduction.
hey 50 cent troll, 2/3 genral assembly resolution makes it.

u guys are all idiots or what here? this 50 cent troll says all shit about india, u you all belive it with eyes closed. nobody can change dumb idiots like you.

Kharavela

Country flag
I'll live well past 2040.

Your number one problem: China's veto.

You saw China's other veto at the NSG. That's peanuts. UNSC represents real power. China will not allow an anti-China India to ever obtain a permanent veto. That's common sense.

If you wanted a permanent seat at the UNSC, you Indians should have been smart enough not to be overtly anti-Chinese all these years. Today, no Han Chinese is stupid enough to trust India. A cursory look at Indian newspapers and the statements by Indian government officials show a huge anti-Chinese prejudice.

Oh look, India's NDTV is bragging that the Indian Agni V can vaporize Beijing. Gee, I wonder if Han Chinese should agree to let India have a permanent veto at the UNSC? Not!

Weekend test for Agni V, nuclear missile that can hit Beijing and beyond | NDTV

Do you ever read authentic history ??
PRC got admitted to UNSC because of Nehru.
But you unreliable Chinkies backstabbed & attacked India. Judge your own character before teaching us morality.

Compersion

Country flag

Are you accepting the bet. Are you making a counter offer. What are you saying ...

"As a military enthusiast, I gather the publicly available information and attempt to draw accurate conclusions."

Do you think PRC would support what you say. I am sure you are well aware of PRC dumps people that say stupid and do stupid things. I dont want to say you are stupid and saying stupid.

But I sure ought to get better odds because of the quality of the betting intermediary is in question.

Also for fun:

- can you please explain how Taiwan signed NPT and was UNSC member.
- Also when PRC was UNSC member was Taiwan in NPT at same time.
- Is Taiwan a nuclear weapon state
- Has PRC made any mistake in UNSC
- Does PRC use veto often and when and why
- who will determine UNSC reform.
- what is difference between UNGA and UNSC
- why USA voted no for PRC UNSC membership
- PRC makes mistakes in foreign and international matters.
- the new generation of foreign policy makers in PRC is not like the old.
- SCS decision hurts
- All over the world the SCS decision will be used for precedent
- PRC does not like others looking down on them.
- PRC hates the prospect of India taking over and going ahead in anything they do.
- PRC has a "security complexion" on its east and is using measures to bargain. PRC has made a lot of mistakes ...
- North Korea
- Pakistan
- Hong Kong
- PRC constitution
- Macau
- Taiwan
- ROC
- Tibet
- Xinjiang

Dont worry India has its own list. India is not perfect. BUT India is far far far ahead of PRC of 1970s.

Please tell me the terms and what happens when India gets on UNSC within your lifetime.

Martian

Respected Member
BUT India is far far far ahead of PRC of 1970s.
No, India is not.

1967. China detonated a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear bomb.

1971. China's DF-5 ICBM (range of 12,000 to 15,000km depending on payload size) had its first successful flight.

1972. China sat on the UNSC as a permanent member.

Today's India cannot match these three Chinese military, technological, and political achievements from the 1970s.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles