China's territory not allowed for sale: FM spokesman

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you meaning Taiwan?

Bu then they always are looking out for themselves as the real successors of China after the Communists fall.

Will they speak in a different voice?

The same people who the Hans called Eastern Barbarians!

And anyway like it or not they are but assimilated 100 Yues!

Sunder singh

not fairy stories if you know chinese history, the island as well as taiwan was taken during sino-japan war in 1891 and later on respectively. before that it was part of china since ming&qing dynasty. S.korean has similar issue with japan, some of their claim island was part of korea before 1931.
if that wat u say then whole pakistan and bangladesh parts of tibet and burma were a part of india b4 1947 we must ask them back

J20!

Country flag
Dont get cute.
Or you'll what?

Are you meaning Taiwan?

Bu then they always are looking out for themselves as the real successors of China after the Communists fall.

Will they speak in a different voice?

The same people who the Hans called Eastern Barbarians!

And anyway like it or not they are but assimilated 100 Yues!
The matrix, Ray Reloaded. Stop dodging and answer.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
China's holy territory? Chinese foreign ministry spokeperson are amusing!

And this is were it stops sounding funny!
How can China get Holy without His Holiness(Dalai Lama)??

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
not fairy stories if you know chinese history, the island as well as taiwan was taken during sino-japan war in 1891 and later on respectively. before that it was part of china since ming&qing dynasty. S.korean has similar issue with japan, some of their claim island was part of korea before 1931.
Sure... perhaps this is your Ming/Ping/Ching/Singh/King/Kong/Dong/Song dynasties :lol:

See the REAL CHINA in brown... China is a PROVEN imperialist and occupies land by force througout history.

s002wjh

Country flag
if that wat u say then whole pakistan and bangladesh parts of tibet and burma were a part of india b4 1947 we must ask them back
the majority of people decide to become a new country, same reason i believe taiwan should left alone. those island are uninhabited. different situation. base on your logic, its like saying native american should ask european-american to leave.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
Sure... perhaps this is your Ming/Ping/Ching/Singh/King/Kong/Dong/Song dynasties :lol:

See the REAL CHINA in brown... China is a PROVEN imperialist and occupies land by force througout history.

yes, won't don't you go back few hundred thousands year when human migrate from africa. or maybe india should be part of british empire too :) so lets stay to the colonial era where western power occupy asia when they were weakest, and stay to WWI/WW2 era
if by your logic america should belong to native american too :)

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
yes, won't don't you go back few hundred thousands year when human migrate from africa. or maybe india should be part of british empire too :) so let stay to the colonial era where western power occupy asia and WWI/WW2
if by your logic america should belong to native american too :)
wont dont??? :lol:

British Era? Sure... Tibet was a FREE COUNTRY then until China forcefully occupied it. :tibet: :tibet: :tibet:

:lol:

s002wjh

Country flag
Chinese maps before 1891 acknowledge Senkaku's as a part of the Okinawa prefecture.
if you don't know much about chinese history least do some research before posting.

all these korea/chinese dispute are over japanese imperial occupation when both country are weakest. i guess base on some other forum member, japan should have these island cause they occupied during their imperial power. if thats the case should britain occupy parts of india too since both power occupy someone else island when india/china/korea were weakest.
Senkaku Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the transfer of administration from United States to Japan in 1971, ownership of the islands by Japan has been disputed by the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China (Taiwan). The Chinese claim the discovery and control of the islands from the 14th century. Japan controlled the islands from 1895 until its surrender at the end of World War II. The United States administered them as part of the United States Civil Administration of the Ryukyu Islands from 1945 until 1972, when the islands reverted to Japanese control under the Okinawa Reversion Treaty between the United States and Japan.[3]

Records of these islands date back to as early as the 15th century. They were referred as Diaoyu in books such as Voyage with a Tail Wind (simplified Chinese: 顺风相送; traditional Chinese: 順風相送; pinyin: Shǜnfēng Xiāngsòng) (1403) [5] and Record of the Imperial Envoy's Visit to Ryūkyū (simplified Chinese: 使琉球录; traditional Chinese: 使琉球錄; pinyin: Shĭ Liúqiú Lù) (1534). Adopted by the Chinese Imperial Map of the Ming Dynasty, both the Chinese name for the island group (Diaoyu) and the Japanese name for the main island (Uotsuri) both literally mean "angling".

now korea claim
In March 2005, the Masan, South Korea, municipal assembly designated June 19 as "Daemado Day," (Daemado is the Korean pronunciation of the Chinese characters of Tsushima (對馬島)) and claimed the island as South Korean territory, stating that the island had been annexed by the Korean Joseon Dynasty on that date in 1419.[16] In 2008, 50 members of the parliament in South Korea proposed making another demand for Tsushima. A public opinion poll in Korea showed that 50.6% of the general populace agreed with the proposal
Tsushima Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Liancourt Rocks dispute is a territorial dispute between the Republic of Korea (South Korea) and Japan.

Currently both the Republic of Korea (ROK) [1][2] and Japan[3] claim sovereignty over Liancourt Rocks, a group of small islets in the Sea of Japan (East Sea).[4] North Korea supports South Korea's claim.[5] Although claimed by both Korea and Japan, Liancourt Rocks have been administered by the Republic of Korea since 1954 by stationing ROK coast guard,[6] which action was taken after the United States stated that the Japanese claim to the Liancourt Rocks would not be renounced in the peace treaty (the Rusk documents or Rusk-Yang correspondence of 1951). In 1954, Japan proposed to ROK a reference to the International Court of Justice; the ROK rejected the proposal, since South Korean government believes that Liancourt Rocks are irrefutably South Korean territories, thus the Liancourt Rocks matter should not be dealt through diplomatic negotiations or judicial settlement between South Korea and Japan.[7]
Liancourt Rocks dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Here comes Chinese History Teacher.

Why do you claim anything which belongs to others historically? :lol:

s002wjh

Country flag
wont dont??? :lol:

British Era? Sure... Tibet was a FREE COUNTRY then until China forcefully occupied it. :tibet: :tibet: :tibet:

:lol:
yes, and now its part of china. there are more chinese than tibetan. nothing, anybody can do now. is it logical to ask millions of chinese live there for decade to leave,its the same reason asking american to leave because american belong to native american etc. heck all S.america was conquered by different western power etc etc. if the island have japanese live there for decades then its not reasonable to claim it

s002wjh

Country flag
Here comes Chinese History Teacher.

Why do you claim anything which belongs to others historically? :lol:
yea 2min on google show you everything you might try that sometime, could learn something.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
yes, and now its part of china. there are more chinese than tibetan. nothing, anybody can do now. is it logical to ask millions of chinese live there for decade to leave,its the same reason asking american to leave because american belong to native american etc. heck all S.america was conquered by different western power etc etc. if the island have japanese live there for decades then its not reasonable to claim it
So thats the only logic why Tibet belongs to you??? :lol: Assimilation is a part of Chinese way of claiming anything. Tibet will be for Tibetians and not Upper Caste Han Chinese.

yea 2min on google show you everything you might try that sometime, could learn something.
Thanks for telling how to use google... as a fact google outside China shows LOT of facts and not what CCP wants to show us.

btw how come you are using Google... you should be using Baidu the CCP search engine.

s002wjh

Country flag
So thats the only logic why Tibet belongs to you??? :lol: Assimilation is a part of Chinese way of claiming anything. Tibet will be for Tibetians and not Upper Caste Han Chinese.

Thanks for telling how to use google... as a fact google outside China shows LOT of facts and not what CCP wants to show us.

btw how come you are using Google... you should be using Baidu the CCP search engine.
to me, i think you mistaking i don't even live in china. i pretty much grow up in US. china has its issues corruption, political freedom etc., i just don't like people bashing china, cause they are china.
as for territory both china/korea has legit claim, and since the island is not inhabit, which both can file claim.
tibet is like israel situation or american situation. both occupy land belong to someone else, however over the years there are more people live there than the actual native. its unreasonble to ask israel/america/S.american to move back to their original location.

and since there are more chinese than tibet now, its unreaonble to ask those chinese who live there, make the place there home for past 60years and leave. same hold true for european-american, israel

taiwan is different though, people there are taiwaness and if they choose not to be part of mainland china, then its their right.

as for google, you can use in china, least last time i went there i was able to use google cn. most people just choose baidu though because it tailor toward chinese

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I am looking to buy few islands and set up a monastery there. Can I buy from both the countries to settle the dispute?

Instead of carrying on with the dispute discussion let me suggest a practical doable solution. Let us settle citizens of every country claiming it in equal proportion and give it independent status. The name can be same as Is lands or a new to be decided by new citizens.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
if you don't know much about chinese history least do some research before posting.
s002wjh

Maybe you should.

mayfair

Read the blog entry I posted before gettng yer bollocks in a twist. I may or may not know enough about "Chinese" history, but I am quite familiar with a hatchet job when I see one.

s002wjh

Country flag
s002wjh

Maybe you should.
right, maybe you should. i did alot chinese history study during high school/college years, and travel to asia few time to know the different between exaggerate media vs reality. the link i post take about 2min search. ive seen plently china basher basing china because its china, has nothing to do about the complicate situation of claim from different countries. the fact is all there on the net, imperial japan did conquer those island belong to china/korea when they were weakest. and now they are claiming it, whether or not it will become their territory and the issue resolve peacefully is another topic.

s002wjh

Country flag
Read the blog entry I posted before gettng yer bollocks in a twist. I may or may not know enough about "Chinese" history, but I am quite familiar with a hatchet job when I see one.
and what would that be? i post link that shows the history of the island from wiki, and there are other sources, are you disputing its false ;) or you simply don't want to accept the fact because it doesn't align with your belief.

Oblaks

all these korea/chinese dispute are over japanese imperial occupation when both country are weakest. i guess base on some other forum member, japan should have these island cause they occupied during their imperial power. if thats the case should britain occupy parts of india too since both power occupy someone else island when india/china/korea were weakest.
Senkaku Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now korea claim

Tsushima Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liancourt Rocks dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These islands were not occupied nor effectively administered by iether china nor Japan before imperial times. During the imperial times it was controlled by Japan until the present time. And at some point during the early 19th century was populated and industrialized by Japan. Clearly japan has exercised effective occupation on these islands. While china way way back in history has just mapped the islands and gave it some Chinese names. At what point in history should be considered as basis for claiming these islands? If we take it all the way back then china should claim all of Asia because they practically mapped them before and gave names.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles