china's stealth copter to counter F35

hitesh

Here is what the US experts have to say:
"One aircraft concept that caught the attention of reporters was a vertical takeoff and landing aircraft -- China's answer to the United States' developmental F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. A model of the aircraft, which was on display at the show, appears to incorporate some aspects of stealth technology."

The aircraft seems to be naval-oriented. Internal weapons bays are included.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Excellent design! Very out of the ordinary and can come only from the Chinese mind. Good work.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
How will this copter move forward (if at all) and will it be any faster than conventional helicopter? I don't see forward propelling mechanism and in absence i guess forward motion is totally dependent on tilting of shown fans which because of closes placing won't be able to produce enough force for the purpose.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Does it even fly?. The design seems like a joke and non workable.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Nice design. Is it a toy? No really how is this going go fly? It will go up, but how will it go forward? How is this going to challenge the F35?

StarShip Enterprise

Nice design. Is it a toy? No really how is this going go fly? It will go up, but how will it go forward? How is this going to challenge the F35?
blades wont be able to produce sustained lift with all the pay load & if so, does the Chinese
have software for the horizontal stability of the chopper ?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How can a helicopter counter a fast jet? With the help of Mao's spirit maybe it can...

Blackwater

Here is what the US experts have to say:
"One aircraft concept that caught the attention of reporters was a vertical takeoff and landing aircraft -- China's answer to the United States' developmental F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. A model of the aircraft, which was on display at the show, appears to incorporate some aspects of stealth technology."

The aircraft seems to be naval-oriented. Internal weapons bays are included.

yeah kya bakwas ha

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
How will this copter move forward (if at all) and will it be any faster than conventional helicopter? I don't see forward propelling mechanism and in absence i guess forward motion is totally dependent on tilting of shown fans which because of closes placing won't be able to produce enough force for the purpose.
Their seems to be a propeller in the tail end of this model, but as StarShip Enterprise said I have doubt on payload carring capacity for such a possible ducted fan model in case it managed to fly.

BTW if PLAN is planning to get this model for its warships its good news for India ;)

KleanKoke

It's countering the F35 by providing a probable low-cost alternative, not in actual combat....

SIGH>...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles