China's space station

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh

I just wonder could the have used magnetic slippers instead of hooking the floor in all places? Well it will need an iron floor.

nimo_cn

Country flag
i m sure u can hear a lot of info but if i were in ur shoes i would pick some i think is more reliable when it comes to space program....as a matter of fact i dont even give a crap to wiki and likes....the only one i would go for a check is offical NASA site which says it clearly....

49. September 25 Shenzhou-7 Long March 2F (CZ-2F) China Crewed (3) First Chinese EVA
NASA - 2008 Worldwide Space Launches

of coz if u r interested u can go check if all your GSLV launches were also monitored by NASA and got presented in those little NASA lists.....
CPC must have bribed NASA to get Shenzhou-7 compiled in the list.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
This is fantastic. The Chinese pursuit of sophisticated technology is coming along very well and they are to be congratulated for it. Well done!

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Their lady Taikonaut

Now this is clean fuel

J20!

Country flag
The three taikonauts:

Jing Haipeng

Liu Wang

Liu Yang

:)

J20!

Country flag
JSLC site visit by helicopter. you can see the "Space City". It is a real city where thousands of families live permanently, thus there are areas of residences, a supermarket, a shopping center, nursery, primary and secondary school and a sports complex, a cinema, a clinic ... etc., there are even farms. The launch area is located 8km from the city space, and the whole is several hundred kilometers from the nearest town.

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
video showing how the taikonauts entered the orbital module of Shenzhou-9

Liu Wang returned in the return module for meals

J20!

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads