China's space station

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
The Space suit seems kinda lighter and flexible but the head gear gives an impression of the Humanoid Robocop, can you please provide with more information about this Space suit and its sub-systems?

venkat

Just fantastic!!!! The rocket is so powerful it has lifted 10 tons easily and the combustion is clean. see the rocket plumes are very minimal. great day for the chinese!!11

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is the latest news heard from the astronauts as per the Chinese news?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I've heard last time CCP/Chinese faked some type of a cheap space walk inside a stadium. I hope they don't do that Shyt again, they will only embarrass themselves. I hope they quit their cheating and tugging ways!

All the best with the space mission!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I've heard last time CCP/Chinese faked some type of a cheap space walk inside a stadium. I hope they don't do that Shyt again, they will only embarrass themselves. I hope they quit their cheating and tugging ways!

That was the last one when the Astronaut was to be blasted into space the first time in China's history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China fakes reports from space

China's state news agency published a despatch from the country's three latest astronauts describing their first night in space before they had even left Earth.

2:13AM BST 26 Sep 2008

The Xinhua agency, which has sometimes been accused of carrying state propaganda, took down the story and blamed it on a "technical error".
The article described the Shenzhou VII space craft orbiting the Earth and outlined a conversation between the astronauts.
"First-level measurment arrangement," said one taikonaut - the Chinese word for astronaut.

The article later described the reaction to a successful outcome of the mission. "Ten minutes later, the ship disappears below the horizon. Warm clapping and excited cheering breaks the night sky, echoing across the silent Pacific Ocean."

China's most ambitious manned space mission blasted off intent on providing the country's first ever spacewalk.

The latest test of Project 921, as its race into space is known, is the climax of China's defining year as an emerging superpower, coming on top of its hosting of the Olympic Games.

But its Asian rivals Japan and India are also stepping up their space programmes, to say nothing of America's own revived plans to return to the moon.

Next month India will launch Chandrayaan-1, an unmanned space module designed to map the resources of the moon and undertake an intense search for water on its surface.

It will also execute environmental studies and measure radioactivity on the lunar surface, officials said, looking for traces of radon, uranium and thorium.
The Shenzhou VII, by contrast, China's third manned mission, will conduct few scientific experiments and is largely meant to build the technical know-how eventually to build a space station and even put a man on the moon.

China fakes reports from space - Telegraph

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i hope this will spur ISRO to speed things up - prdrag has already done #4 or is it #5 and india should be doing #1 - not a good idea to leave too huge a gap behind dragon .

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
It is not the first manned Lauch, I remember it is the forth or fifth. It is the first time for people to enter the Space Station. "TianGong"
Any possibility thread title can be corrected?

nimo_cn

Country flag

In fact, this time we are also faking, too bad no one is finding out.

huaxia rox

i m sure u can hear a lot of info but if i were in ur shoes i would pick some i think is more reliable when it comes to space program....as a matter of fact i dont even give a crap to wiki and likes....the only one i would go for a check is offical NASA site which says it clearly....

49. September 25 Shenzhou-7 Long March 2F (CZ-2F) China Crewed (3) First Chinese EVA
NASA - 2008 Worldwide Space Launches

of coz if u r interested u can go check if all your GSLV launches were also monitored by NASA and got presented in those little NASA lists.....

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Watch the floor arrangement for locking their feets

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles