China's space station

Blackwater

Hi, guys

Iam watching CCTV (English). They are showing LIVE launch of first Chinese manned space probe

Wish them good luck:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Thanks for the info but I am afraid I might not have CCTV subscription, let me check.

sam919

Are you sure this is Chinese first time to launch first manned spacecraft? They did that back to 2003. This is first time they launch a three-man spacecraft with first female.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Will Chinese take His Holiness to moon to realize his dream of every Pakistani on moon

:scared1::scared1::shocked::thumb::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

Country flag
chinis launching their 1st manned space probe:rofl:!i wonder what will be the lifespan of that space craft(not more than a couple of days)given the poor quality of all products made in chiniland:taunt:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
chinis launching their 1st manned space probe:rofl:!i wonder what will be the lifespan of that space craft(not more than a couple of days)given the poor quality of all products made in chiniland:taunt:
:dude: dude try to appreciate their achievement, if not you can remain silent, but such comments do not help when we have to prove ourselves in the same field where we lag behind them.

J20!

Country flag
Are you sure this is Chinese first time to launch first manned spacecraft? They did that back to 2003. This is first time they launch a three-man spacecraft with first female.
No, its China's first docking of a manned space craft with an orbiting space lab. i'm pretty sure there's been a three man crew before. This is China's fourth manned space mission.
Shenzhou program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A raised glass to Liu Yang, China's first woman in space!!! You go girl!

mikhail

Country flag
:dude: dude try to appreciate their achievement, if not you can remain silent, but such comments do not help when we have to prove ourselves in the same field where we lag behind them.
mate don't you worry dear because we Indians have already proved our space capability when we launched the Chandrayan space probe,and we'll surely send our astronauts into the space by 2016.so chillax man and let me enjoy the chini troll fest:wave:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China has launched and it is a great feat!

Congratulations to China!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles